rkt.india

DD vs CSK: 52nd match (N), Indian Premier League at Delhi, May 18 2018

11 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Now you know how we feel. We've been banging our heads seeing dhoni play t20s for a decade now :giggle:

This is the chanakya strategy. Want people to be complacent. 

Plus this was "Give DD momentum for the final game"

4 minutes ago, Shunya said:

This is the chanakya strategy. Want people to be complacent. 

Plus this was "Give DD momentum for the final game"

It wasn't guru Chanakya who spoke about lunging..it was guru panini in his book of yogasutra called Patanjali  listed lunging as a good physical activity...you are confusing the scriptures

10 minutes ago, maniac said:

It wasn't guru Chanakya who spoke about lunging..it was guru panini in his book of yogasutra called Patanjali  listed lunging as a good physical activity...you are confusing the scriptures

I say teach some guru Panini's lunging to Tailunt Flop Sharma, atleast he will start scoring more than 0 runs

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

On a pitch Vijay Shankar Harshal thrashed the bowlers around these guys could muster only 126 lol

I was there at the stadium was not able to understand what was going on.Watching DD the way they played felt as if it was an opening session of a test match especially Vijay Shankar.The last over changed the momentum of the match.I think Bravo gave 22 or 25.For Csk only Rayudu looked in touch was playing really well.Rest of them were not trying to hit any big shots.More Csk fans than DD ones perhaps 4 of them including me.There were more yellow jersies than Delhi ones for sure.The funniest part they all were chanting Csk Csk but once DD won they changed their tune and started shouting for DD :phehe:.Was the pitch very slow watching Csk bat it seemed there was no effort or urgency to chase 163.Dhoni the ovation he got was just mindblowing.Few of us thought he is trolling us with the way he was playing and will just counter attack any moment in fact Jaddu looked more dangerous than him out there.

8 hours ago, gambhirfan said:

I was there at the stadium was not able to understand what was going on.Watching DD the way they played felt as if it was an opening session of a test match especially Vijay Shankar.The last over changed the momentum of the match.I think Bravo gave 22 or 25.For Csk only Rayudu looked in touch was playing really well.Rest of them were not trying to hit any big shots.More Csk fans than DD ones perhaps 4 of them including me.There were more yellow jersies than Delhi ones for sure.The funniest part they all were chanting Csk Csk but once DD won they changed their tune and started shouting for DD :phehe:.Was the pitch very slow watching Csk bat it seemed there was no effort or urgency to chase 163.Dhoni the ovation he got was just mindblowing.Few of us thought he is trolling us with the way he was playing and will just counter attack any moment in fact Jaddu looked more dangerous than him out there.

i dont think there was no urgency. Most got out trying to play shots even for DD. Iyer, Shaw, Pant all got out playing big shots. Same with CSK. Raina got out trying to hit, Rayudu got out to trying to hit. Dhoni got out trying to hit, Bravo got out trying to hit. Billings got out trying to hit. Pitch was not conducive as there was no dew. In previous two games, dew made batting easy as the game progressed. Pitch was same at the start even in previous two games and got better to bat as dew came in, but yesterday there was no dew. Dhoni bowled first thinking there will be dew later but no dew in this game.

Guest, sign in to access all features.