Varun Aaron county perfomance thread

I really wish him and Ishant pick a bucketfull of wickets before the England tour starts... them two with the experience of conditions is a good thing;

Bhuvi

Bhumrah

Shami,
Ishant,

Aaron,

Umesh

That is more than enough pace bowlers to be rotated around as its a 4/5 Test match series ( if any injuries) But people playing in county should be in the pipeline for being selected in the England tour rather than a trundler who is used to playing on dead pitches in Ranji trophy.

8 hours ago, Mosher said:

Sharp deliveries jagging back into the right hand batsmen. Want to see him get wickets with the away going delivery too like that jaffa he bowled to Amla bhai. 

key is bowling those Unplayable JAFFA's , these become wicket taking balls in tests , i think he has the capability to bowl Jaffa's even more than Umesh Yadav as he is faster than Umesh,,,,lets see when can Varun make a comeback.

Hope he is not forgotten.

13 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

key is bowling those Unplayable JAFFA's , these become wicket taking balls in tests , i think he has the capability to bowl Jaffa's even more than Umesh Yadav as he is faster than Umesh,,,,lets see when can Varun make a comeback.

Hope he is not forgotten.

Hope he is forgotten. Wasting too much time on erratic bowlers is not smart. You try it once or twice but then bye, thanks for playing.

3 hours ago, Pollack said:

Hope he is forgotten. Wasting too much time on erratic bowlers is not smart. You try it once or twice but then bye, thanks for playing.

He has flopped in County apart form that one innings. Just 9 wicket sin 5 innings. Even lots of county bowlers have outperfromed him.  

Didnt get a single wicket even in the match against Northants. 0 fro 46 against  them.  

Not even the best two pacers for Lecis. Raine and Griffiths have outclassed him. 

Edited by Straight Drive
On 5/18/2018 at 12:00 PM, LordPrabhzy said:

I really wish him and Ishant pick a bucketfull of wickets before the England tour starts... them two with the experience of conditions is a good thing;

Bhuvi

Bhumrah

Shami,
Ishant,

Aaron,

Umesh

That is more than enough pace bowlers to be rotated around as its a 4/5 Test match series ( if any injuries) But people playing in county should be in the pipeline for being selected in the England tour rather than a trundler who is used to playing on dead pitches in Ranji trophy.

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I would play him over Shami in England.

Bhuvi

Bumrah

Ishant

Aaron

Umesh

I think I'd keep Shami in the squad if pacer rotation is needed in a 5 test series.