India vs England 2nd ODI at Lords July 14(need tickets)

I searched and could not find a thread for this match.

I know it's last minute, wanted to find out which is a reliable site for 3 tkts for the

match on July 14.  May not be able to watch the entire game, so would like to get something cheap to check

out only India innings.

Edited by beetle

No chance of getting a cheap ticket for Lord's.  Cheapest was £60 I think. Plus you've missed the boat as the ballot was in January. Perhaps illegal resale sites or touts but you'd pay at least 3 times market value. Hope you're unsuccessful and all tickets go to people who want to watch the full match.

5 hours ago, ipl is fun said:

I searched and could not find a thread for this match.

I know it's last minute, wanted to find out which is a reliable site for 3 tkts for the

match on July 14.  May not be able to watch the entire game, so would like to get something cheap to check

out only India innings.

why would you want to just see India's innings? this is not like going to the toilet for a dump and coming back is it.

And you'll only get resale tickets on super inflated prices now.

6 hours ago, beetle said:

:blink:

Today is 19th may.

I was not looking for match thread that happens on the day of the match.. should have mentioned ticket's thread

3 hours ago, YCCC said:

No chance of getting a cheap ticket for Lord's.  Cheapest was £60 I think. Plus you've missed the boat as the ballot was in January. Perhaps illegal resale sites or touts but you'd pay at least 3 times market value. Hope you're unsuccessful and all tickets go to people who want to watch the full match.

understood of being late.. let me check on ticketmaster or stubhub..  what's your logic for tkts only for full match. don't get it.

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

why would you want to just see India's innings? this is not like going to the toilet for a dump and coming back is it.

And you'll only get resale tickets on super inflated prices now.

why reply if you can't answer the original question..

what's your problem. Its better than the way KXIP have taken a dump after their break.

12 minutes ago, ipl is fun said:

I was not looking for match thread that happens on the day of the match.. should have mentioned ticket's thread

understood of being late.. let me check on ticketmaster or stubhub..  what's your logic for tkts only for full match. don't get it.

why reply if you can't answer the original question..

what's your problem. Its better than the way KXIP have taken a dump after their break.

Okay you seem to have a few grey cells missing so i'll break it down for you. What me and @YCCC meant is that if you only want to watch one innings then why not just watch it on TV, there are loads of fans who want to see the full match, whats the use if you buy tickets and the seat is empty for half the match, when there are fans who could theoretically occupy it for the whole duration.

2 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Okay you seem to have a few grey cells missing so i'll break it down for you. What me and @YCCC meant is that if you only want to watch one innings then why not just watch it on TV, there are loads of fans who want to see the full match, whats the use if you buy tickets and the seat is empty for half the match, when there are fans who could theoretically occupy it for the whole duration.

I don't need to explain to you why I want to watch one innings.. None of the India matches are empty. in fact the places I looked for tickets shows its already sold out

2 hours ago, Khota said:

Stubhub is where I would go.

Thanks

17 minutes ago, ipl is fun said:

I don't need to explain to you why I want to watch one innings.. None of the India matches are empty. in fact the places I looked for tickets shows its already sold out

Thanks

Yes ofcourse you moron... yes they are sold out but the people who buy the tickets end up only watching one innings then the fans who wanted to watch both miss out jeez

@YCCC a numpty this one

10 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Yes ofcourse you moron... yes they are sold out but the people who buy the tickets end up only watching one innings then the fans who wanted to watch both miss out jeez

@YCCC a numpty this one

Lol indeed. Obviously a T20 only fan and can't concentrate for longer than 3 hours hence only wanting to watch half an ODI :hysterical: