Sign in to follow this  
sourab10forever

Match 53 | RR v RCB - Do or Die | Jaipur 4 PM IST

1 minute ago, vvvslaxman said:

Who handles the auction for RCB?

I think RCB are just cursed from Dravid’s Test team to an explosive unit with KP Kohli, then Gayle, Kohli and Ab to Kohli’s current team

They tried everything but nothing works :lol: , maybe bad karma for Mallya’s sin 

1 minute ago, chewy said:

I think RCB are just cursed from Dravid’s Test team to an explosive unit with KP Kohli, then Gayle, Kohli and Ab to Kohli’s current team

They tried everything but nothing works :lol: , maybe bad karma for Mallya’s sin 

Common factor has been Kohli and SA administration they had for so long. They have to let go of Kohli if they are actually interested in winning. But if they have a reason to "play like this" then it doesn't matter who the personnels are.

9 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I called it 

RR will be in playoffs :cheer::yay:

How can RR be in playoffs.  As its showing right now, most likely RR is going to win.

All that means RCB is out.. KKR/MI can get in with better NRR and may be even KXIP with a big win can get in

1 minute ago, Scarface said:

Pity it took so long for RR to get the combination right. Couldve easily won a couple more.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

As long as you have a batsman like Rahane in your side no combination will work out lol

1 hour ago, sensible-indian said:

Rcb will lose here.

Likely case.

One, this is a good target. 

Two, RCB are chokers in such moments. 

1 hour ago, sensible-indian said:

Rcb will lose here.

Likely case.

One, this is a good target. 

Two, RCB are chokers in such moments. 

Death, taxes and Rcb choking is certain. 

And yes, it was a useful knock by Rahane. Touch slow but crucial in the context of the game.

good on RR to bring in the extra spinner gopal. kohli won the toss and chose to bowl first on a dry spinning track...good toss to lose for rahane

kohli out to spinner for the 4th time and got out playing some ugly shots

Just now, PBN said:

good on RR to bring in the extra spinner gopal. kohli won the toss and chose to bowl first on a dry spinning track...good toss to lose for rahane

kohli out to spinner for the 4th time and got out playing some ugly shots

Rahane won the toss.

1 minute ago, chewy said:

As much as good AB is, that guy is mental midget...peronsifies a SAffer choker 

yes. Main reason is he is too good for his own good. He could have played two maidens and tonked 25 runs off Unadkat in one over. At times you have to buckle down.  He doesn't know when to buckle down. 

I watched some of the games involving RCB early and got the impression that Kohli was acting as if the team was letting him down. He can’t do that now 

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.