Royal Wedding

Stradlater

1 minute ago, riya said:

She looked way too simple for a bride,,or is it how the tradition is...? 

Is she that bad,she looks similar to Shradha kapoor for me...

Oh come on Shraddha eats commoners like her for breakfast.

There's no comparison really.

Just now, Stradlater said:

Oh come on Shraddha eats commoners like her for breakfast.

There's no comparison really.

Shradha is that beauty,,,i find her plain in many picturs,if she comes out like a  gown like this,with that simple make up,don't think so..But bollygirls always look perfect with tons of make up..so we can never figure out..

2 minutes ago, riya said:

Shradha is that beauty,,,i find her plain in many picturs,if she comes out like a  gown like this,with that simple make up,don't think so..But bollygirls always look perfect with tons of make up..so we can never figure out..

You think this lady didn't apply any make up? 

I highly doubt it.

1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

You think this lady didn't apply any make up? 

I highly doubt it.

You can see her freckles tbh,so its not caked up...opposite to totally covered,airbrushed look...anyway don't want to hurt Shradha fans here.she is prettier...ok...

1 minute ago, riya said:

You can see her freckles tbh,so its not caked up...opposite to totally covered,airbrushed look...anyway don't want to hurt Shradha fans here.she is prettier...ok...

Is it racist if you call all black chicks ugly?

Tbh they have a decent figure and all but that's about it all.

Even their goddess Beyonce would look like a vegetable vendor in a salwar suit.

14 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Is it racist if you call all black chicks ugly?

Tbh they have a decent figure and all but that's about it all.

Even their goddess Beyonce would look like a vegetable vendor in a salwar suit.

That will be the case with even victoria secret model..the whole hotness is on the ''revealing dress''

28 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Who cares about wedding of rich spoilt folks? There are better things in life than to give unnecessary attention to a defunct empire.

what better thing to do on a lazy saturday morning (in USA),than watching this with a cup of Coffee..By the way,u have to appreciate how much monarchy has evolved with the time...I certainly appreciate that,for all their so called tradtions,and conservativisms,,they look as progressive as it gets,.whereas the so called middle class folks still stuck in Stone age when it comes to marriage with barriers of caste and many more restirctions...