Royal Wedding

Stradlater

18 minutes ago, riya said:

what better thing to do on a lazy saturday morning (in USA),than watching this with a cup of Coffee..By the way,u have to appreciate how much monarchy has evolved with the time...I certainly appreciate that,for all their so called tradtions,and conservativisms,,they look as progressive as it gets,.whereas the so called middle class folks still stuck in Stone age when it comes to marriage with barriers of caste and many more restirctions...

Wealthy people can afford to bend rules and become progressive/conservative at will, middle class folks have to live by constraints.

By the way my previous post was in a poor taste, I apologize for that. Have deleted it.

Edited by MechEng

28 minutes ago, riya said:

what better thing to do on a lazy saturday morning (in USA),than watching this with a cup of Coffee..By the way,u have to appreciate how much monarchy has evolved with the time...I certainly appreciate that,for all their so called tradtions,and conservativisms,,they look as progressive as it gets,.whereas the so called middle class folks still stuck in Stone age when it comes to marriage with barriers of caste and many more restirctions...

You're in US? Lol where.

2 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Is it racist if you call all black chicks ugly?

Tbh they have a decent figure and all but that's about it all.

Even their goddess Beyonce would look like a vegetable vendor in a salwar suit.

Every day i feel more  and more sorry for this girl of yours .

Do her a huge favour and dump her , she deserves a good life 

5 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Is it racist if you call all black chicks ugly?

Tbh they have a decent figure and all but that's about it all.

Even their goddess Beyonce would look like a vegetable vendor in a salwar suit.

yep. pretty racist.

IMO, perceptions of beauty are personal. If you like pointy little noses, you will be into white chicks. If you like good skin, nobody in the world beats black folk for skin quality. 

I would easily rate Beyonce hotter than anyone in Bollywood currently.

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

yep. pretty racist.

IMO, perceptions of beauty are personal. If you like pointy little noses, you will be into white chicks. If you like good skin, nobody in the world beats black folk for skin quality. 

I would easily rate Beyonce hotter than anyone in Bollywood currently.

Skin wise Bengali girls beat everyone.

Never really rated Black girls. Always put me off.

5 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Skin wise Bengali girls beat everyone.

Never really rated Black girls. Always put me off.

well i am bengali myself and i have been in North America for decades. Bengalis girls dont hold a candle to black girls when it comes to skin quality. Nobody does.

Their average girls in terms of skin quality (just a few blemishes) are equivalent to Julia Roberts or Priyanka Chopras of the other 'races'. Their top quality girls - they literally look like someone put velvet on their body and its their skin. 

Anyways, i am the kind of guy who's always been attracted far more to attitude than looks. To me, nothing is hotter than confidence and as long as her figure is average (ie, she isnt fat/obese) and looks are average, i don't care- its attitude, all the way. 

Mixed girls are quite hot but Meghan is not hot, she's just pretty and you would expect every actress to be pretty. What I don't understand is people saying she's commoner when she's not a commoner. She's a celebrity. Kate and Diana I think were commoners but she's not a commoner

4 hours ago, MechEng said:

Wealthy people can afford to bend rules and become progressive/conservative at will, middle class folks have to live by constraints.

By the way my previous post was in a poor taste, I apologize for that. Have deleted it.

Middle class constraints are all about ego  and a wish to control their surroundings because that is all they have.

I think they are both well matched.

Both average lookers.

He is a prince but not a heir to the throne.

Had it not been for his wild side that keeps the tabloid interested, he would be of not much interest.

She is a  celebrity. ....fine but not a big movie star. 

Pretty well matched.