Are the British white the weakest male race?

Franco Vazquez

9 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Anywhere where society embrace , western liberal values , men will become effeminate.Men have instinct to protect their culture , language , religion , women.Western liberal Atheistic values take all these from men .You can't say we want to protect women because it's sexist, Your religion is demonized , you are told that your culture is extremely racist.So you have no instinct to protect anything.

these are not western liberal values, these are any progressive values. Same can be said about ancient India and the Romans. 

The simple reality is, what you define as 'masculine instinct' is irrelevant in the modern age and in many cases, detrimental. Hence society is moving away from it and the more advanced a society is, the less 'masculine traits' they end up displaying. 

We've seen this in history before and we are seeing it again.  The 'way of the warrior' is dead. Long gone. let it go. As i keep saying, the morality you subscribe to, was invented by people with less knowledge than today's children. Following those ancient codes and religions is as stupid as following a 5 year old's advice in life.

The problem in the past, was that warfare was based on 'masculinity', not brains. So societies like the Romans, Indians, Chinese - despite being more advanced and progressive, eventually suffered at the hands of barbarians who were far more 'masculine & war-like', getting wiped out at their hands. The whole ' savage who looks like Arnold is gonna win and impose his rule over the civilized person who looks like Buddha' paragidm was true.

But thanks to Europeans & their technological revolution, we don't need to rely on 'masculinity' to win wars or keep our nations safe. This is why the more 'masculine' nations like Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. are pulverized to a pulp and live in stone age compared to the more 'effeminate western world'. Hence the cycle is broken and these hunter-gatherer traits of 'masculinity', aka physical aggression, is on a decline. 

Edited by Muloghonto

2 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

I don’t know how masculinity is dangerous and how it is important to act like girls to be progressive?

Progressive trends in society leads to de-masculine societies. As i said, history is proof of this. Romans by the 4th century AD, Indians, Chinese- all were seen as far more progressive and advanced than rest of the world and all of them were also far less masculine than rest of the world.

I can't explain the causality, but the correlation between progress and de-masculine society is noted pretty consistently via history.

9 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

these are not western liberal values, these are any progressive values. Same can be said about ancient India and the Romans. 

The simple reality is, what you define as 'masculine instinct' is irrelevant in the modern age and in many cases, detrimental. Hence society is moving away from it and the more advanced a society is, the less 'masculine traits' they end up displaying. 

We've seen this in history before and we are seeing it again.  The 'way of the warrior' is dead. Long gone. let it go. As i keep saying, the morality you subscribe to, was invented by people with less knowledge than today's children. Following those ancient codes and religions is as stupid as following a 5 year old's advice in life.

Progressive values still has to pass the test whether they can sustain society 300-400 years .These values make human extremely materialistic .Humans start challenging the concept of having kids.Kids become burden on parents as a result very few people are inclined to have them which kills societies birth rate.Now few kids are born so  parents want them to be highly educated or in well paying field , this leave the country to import large number of poor immigrants to do dirty and dangerous jobs.Most of 

These immigrants comes from backward societies so again they bring their backward culture.this society become perfect ground for conflict in future

2 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Progressive values still has to pass the test whether they can sustain society 300-400 years .

They have in the past - surviving for hundreds of years and the only reason they ended, is because warfare favored the backwards, barbarians not the progressives. But that has changed now, due to technology leveling the playing field. 

2 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

These values make human extremely materialistic .Humans start challenging the concept of having kids.Kids become burden on parents as a result very few people are inclined to have them which kills societies birth rate.Now few kids are born so  parents want them to be highly educated or in well paying field , this leave the country to import large number of poor immigrants to do dirty and dangerous jobs.Most of 

These immigrants comes from backward societies so again they bring their backward culture.this society become perfect ground for conflict in future

Progress is all about materialism in the first place. We live in a materialistic universe and our species fundamentally crave material prowess. Its better to be a nation of 50 million with per capita income of 100K, than a nation fo 1 billion with per capita of 10,000. 

6 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

If it wasn’t about masculinity, India wouldn’t have even achieved independence nor Allied forces would have won the WW2

Explain what masculinity has to do with this. Pretty sure the Germans were far more 'masculine' than the allies. Yet they lost.

1 minute ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Americans were masculine and they helped them win the war. France and British forces were weak that’s why they were on the verge of loss and also to keep on mind that Siberian forces of Russia were masculine which helped them win the war too and driving Germans out of the war. 

What nonsense. 

American industrial capacity was 5x that of Germany. German industrial capacity was 1.5x that of France and Britain combined. 

Russian manpower was 5x that of Germany and the lend-lease program ensured Russian backwardness didn't matter as the American equipment came pouring in.

Masculinity has nothing to do with this and the Americans were nowhere as 'masculine' as the Nazis were.

The most 'masculine society' of all-time- the Japanese, too got pulverized. So much for 'masculinity' BS.

39 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

buddy, first learn what is the difference b/w science and webMD b/f tooting your own horn, I've read your past posts they were funny  :phehe:, I can now understand why you have so little respect for medical doctors when you think webMD gives you a medical degree,  please show off to one off your chamcas, I already seen how little science you know in your past posts:phehe:

Says the guy who claims to be a psychiatrist, then ran away under ' overstatement' nonsense when proven wrong that women don't rape men, when scholarly sources were provided.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_Nobel_laureates

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pakistani_Nobel_laureates

Check the links buddy,  0 Bengalis in Science 1 Pakistani in Physics :laugh:

now compare the American vs Bengali list and see the true face off your ineptitude...

So compare American with Pakistani and the result is the same.

I don't know what a Marwari is and I'm not Punjabi :phehe: Methinks a Punjabi stole your girlfriend or lunch money or something, I'm not sure why you obsessively bring them up in every post off yours to me, insecure much ???:phehe:

Because Pakistan = dominated by Punjabis. You said your origin is from central India. Which also sucks for producing a single empire in history.  Most Punjabis see their culture as a 'macho, strong' culture and they need to be reminded that historically, they are a big fat zero in practically everything.

What's funny is a self appointed liberal like yourself feels the need to respond with such racist comments like "Punjabi/Marwari are cavemen"  "Tamils are puny"

What is funnier is the topic of the thread is who are the weakest, I said Bengali, and you basically accepted you lot are weak by saying 'we are not cavemen who need brute strength...' and 'us puny Bengalis'... 

all I see are excuses by an insecure Bengali who wants to reaffirm how great his mediocre people are :laugh: whatever I'm sure in your imagination all this is true :laugh: yet you will run away the moment someone asks you to back it up ... 

I proved that history is testament to the fact that 'puny men' have had far more successful empires than your so-called 'macho-men'. Mostly because the 'macho-men' are too stupid usually to govern and confuse conquering with ruling. 

Sure buddy, I'm sure you can proof Tamils are punier than Bengalis :phehe:

Same way you can proof that Bengalis are less masculine than your so-called Central Indians.

Edited by Muloghonto

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

as far as i can see, its still the white brits that dominate every meaningful persuit in britain: their military, their universities, their research papers, their wealth. So i dont understand why you think they are not 'masculine' - and if they are not 'masculine' despite having all these things in their favor, maybe its time to stop being masculine and get along with the program to equal them in every meaningful benchmark. 

You are talking about people who are in their 30s or 40s or are adults, what I am talking about is school/university goers who are way too effeminate and it is impossible to take them seriously with their antics, demeanors and makeup they put on and look like females. I am in a university group where there is not even a single white guy who looks like a real man all of them look shady and effeminate.

2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Progressive values still has to pass the test whether they can sustain society 300-400 years .These values make human extremely materialistic .Humans start challenging the concept of having kids.Kids become burden on parents as a result very few people are inclined to have them which kills societies birth rate.Now few kids are born so  parents want them to be highly educated or in well paying field , this leave the country to import large number of poor immigrants to do dirty and dangerous jobs.Most of 

Very well explained.

3 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

You are talking about people who are in their 30s or 40s or are adults, what I am talking about is school/university goers who are way too effeminate and it is impossible to take them seriously with their antics, demeanors and makeup they put on and look like females. I am in a university group where there is not even a single white guy who looks like a real man all of them look shady and effeminate.

what has how one looks and acts in their personal life,got to do with their professional skills ?

You are way too caught up in 'masculinity' - i think you are way too insecure to break out of social steriotypes and old, dying 'expectations'. 

People can look like whatever they want. As long as they are better at their jobs, i will continue to hire them, over inferior 'masculine men' who look masculine but have lesser skills.

9 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Muloghonto bhai has gone into hiding after I told him about special Siberian forces. Don't mess with me next time I am a History student.

I already answered that post of yours. 

"masculinity" had nothing to do with who won WWII or else the whole world would be ruled by THE masculine, honor-code warriors of all-time: the Japanese, following the Bushido code. 

They make everyone else with their so-called masculinities - jats, rajputs, afghans, arabs, etc- all look like cissies in comparison. And they still lost. 

Modern wars are won based on numbers, industrial capacity and technological prowess. Not who has more 'masculine men'.

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

I already answered that post of yours. 

"masculinity" had nothing to do with who won WWII or else the whole world would be ruled by THE masculine, honor-code warriors of all-time: the Japanese, following the Bushido code. 

They make everyone else with their so-called masculinities - jats, rajputs, afghans, arabs, etc- all look like cissies in comparison. And they still lost. 

Modern wars are won based on numbers, industrial capacity and technological prowess. Not who has more 'masculine men'.

You do know that on ground Japanese mauled every territory but their blunder of attacking Pearl Harbor lost them the war? But the truth is far different in the case of Siberian forces who absolutely crushed German army in Russia which gave a brainfade to Hitler. Masculine people are made up of toughness which these effeminate people can't do. I am pretty sure most of these sassies would run away even after seeing a muscular man. 

8 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

what has how one looks and acts in their personal life,got to do with their professional skills ?

You are way too caught up in 'masculinity' - i think you are way too insecure to break out of social steriotypes and old, dying 'expectations'. 

People can look like whatever they want. As long as they are better at their jobs, i will continue to hire them, over inferior 'masculine men' who look masculine but have lesser skills.

That's where you are wrong kid. You need to see if other people are comfortable with him or not. So that means you will even keep a rapist or a murderer too in the work as long as they are skilfull? 

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

They have in the past - surviving for hundreds of years and the only reason they ended, is because warfare favored the backwards, barbarians not the progressives. But that has changed now, due to technology leveling the playing field. 

Progress is all about materialism in the first place. We live in a materialistic universe and our species fundamentally crave material prowess. Its better to be a nation of 50 million with per capita income of 100K, than a nation fo 1 billion with per capita of 10,000. 

not sustainable. USA is proof of that. 

2 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

That's where you are wrong kid. You need to see if other people are comfortable with him or not. So that means you will even keep a rapist or a murderer too in the work as long as they are skilfull? 

1. I am not a kid, i am a man in my 40s with kids. 

2. When you grow up, you will see that grown-ups in progressive societies don't care about your personal life, in a professional setting. Rapists and murderers are not about how one dresses/acts in their personal life, they are breaking the law in a criminal fashion. Last i checked, putting on lipstick/makeup or talking in a sing-song voice is not criminal conduct. 
As someone who has input into hiring for my firm, i am far more likely to torpedo an applicant like YOU, than your so-called 'effeminate' classmates. Because its YOU who is showing your inability to be professional and not judge people for how they look or talk in their personal lives.