Are the British white the weakest male race?

Franco Vazquez

10 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

From what I see, British whites are really weak and effeminate in comparison to other whites in Europe, America etc and other races. Their accent is sissy too.

Masculine looks don't equal courage or mental strength.

Do you equal femininity with lack of courage or strength.

Sissy accent????......the british accent is pretty charming . 

What is a non sissy accent ? 

2 hours ago, Stradlater said:

Masculinity is no standard for judging bravery else Pashtuns who are probably the most Gay group in South Asia wouldn't have been known for their valour on battlefield.

Again.....what has being gay got to do with masculinity.

Gays can be as strong and masculine as anyone else .

Did I end up on some green/white power forum by mistake :laugh:

Britain has been a shrinking power but that is only because it was so dominant in the past and relativity makes them look smaller now. When push comes to shove, it isn't afraid to fight the tougher battles like the Falklands war. Power projection thousands of miles away from home in harsh seas for some islands which host a couple of thousand people isn't what sissies indulge in. 

Their national narrative has changed a lot from colonialism earlier to debates between defence & welfare spending but that is not necessarily a bad thing. It doesn't face any immediate threats or the need for foreign bases unlike uncle sam and can afford to keep a fraction of it's earlier military strength, which doesn't make them losers by any measure.

10 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

From what I see, British whites are really weak and effeminate in comparison to other whites in Europe, America etc and other races. Their accent is sissy too.

I suggest you  come to Scotland and make that claim .....

Not sure about racial superiority/inferiority but I find British sportsmen less hard-working, having lack of confidence and inner fire to excel and national pride. That is my observation from watching major sports they play - Cricket, Football, Tennis and Rugby. 

6 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Most adults still give a damn about gays and all these sexualities made by these losers. You know the whole world is not a professional? There is also a role of military and labour which these privileged gays can't do as it is way too off for them. If they are directly doing such antics then it is their problem not mine. Most of the male victims are molested by gays you know that and it has increased a lot in recent times due to the increase in effeminate males who get crushed by every man. I find it really interesting that when a straight person does harassment its a crime (which is right) but when a gay does it its completely fine.

Which stone have you been living under?

1 minute ago, Number said:

Not sure about racial superiority/inferiority but I find British sportsmen less hard-working, having lack of confidence and inner fire to excel and national pride. That is my observation from watching major sports they play - Cricket, Football, Tennis and Rugby. 

You guys keep saying British, have you ever watched the National anthems before sporting events involving Scotland or Wales?

Two very small nations , that has produced Andy Murray tennis no 1, both Rugby teams in world top 5 , Scotland's cricket teams effort

In reaching the WC, ..Wales and Scotland football teams have produced world-class footballers  

2 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

You guys keep saying British, have you ever watched the National anthems before sporting events involving Scotland or Wales?

Two very small nations , that has produced Andy Murray tennis no 1, both Rugby teams in world top 5 , Scotland's cricket teams effort

In reaching the WC, ..Wales and Scotland football teams have produced world-class footballers  

yeah but if you compare Scotland & Wales to similar demographics & economies of other nations, they are lightweight in sports. Austria for example, is far, far better overall in sports - they are way better in soccer and a class apart in the Olympics. 

Same goes for New Zealand. 

4 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

yeah but if you compare Scotland & Wales to similar demographics & economies of other nations, they are lightweight in sports. Austria for example, is far, far better overall in sports - they are way better in soccer and a class apart in the Olympics. 

Same goes for New Zealand. 

Austria 87 Olympic medals.....Scotland 141 Olympic medals but heyho Austria is a class apart 

I was replying to the accusations of " inner fire to excel and national pride " in cricket, football, tennis and rugby by British 

1 minute ago, Tattieboy said:

Austria 87 Olympic medals.....Scotland 141 Olympic medals but heyho Austria is a class apart 

I was replying to the accusations of " inner fire to excel and national pride " in cricket, football, tennis and rugby by British 

Umm, if you include winter olympics, Austria wipes the floor with Scotland. 

The British Isles - including all the sub-nations, are average/below-average when it comes to sports once compensated for GDP and population.

Just now, Muloghonto said:

Umm, if you include winter olympics, Austria wipes the floor with Scotland. 

The British Isles - including all the sub-nations, are average/below-average when it comes to sports once compensated for GDP and population.

What is a sub nation???

Just now, Tattieboy said:

What is a sub nation???

Should've said psuedo-nations. Because thats what scotland, england, wales, NI are. 

you are not a sovereign entity like nations technically are, but like to pretend that you are a 'nation'. Hence, psuedo-nations

6 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Should've said psuedo-nations. Because thats what scotland, england, wales, NI are. 

you are not a sovereign entity like nations technically are, but like to pretend that you are a 'nation'. Hence, psuedo-nations

England and Scotland are Kingdoms and Wales is a principality:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

England and Scotland are Kingdoms and Wales is a principality:biggrin:

Either way, the nation is GB. Not England or Scotland. Calling yourselves kingdoms and principalities is just a fancy way of saving province/state.

9 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Either way, the nation is GB. Not England or Scotland. Calling yourselves kingdoms and principalities is just a fancy way of saving province/state.

4 nations football , 6 nations rugby , member and associate nation of ICC, 4 nations of the commonwealth participating in CWG