Kohli is getting Bowled way too often

Austin 3:!6

What is going on? Not expected from a top batsman like him. Its not a good sign getting bowled out again and again and that too against spinners. Mujib, Rashid, Gowtham etc. all broken Kohli's defence and castled his stumps this IPL.

Its reminds of Rahul Dravid in 2011 or Tendulkar in 2013 when they were getting bowled way too often. But that was in the twilight of their career. Kohli is only 29 and someone with his talent should not be getting bowled out so often. Hope he is not getting complacant being achieved everything in life.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Ironically he was the best player against Mendis, Ajmal. I think what is missing is he is not stepping down the wicket. In one match he walked down the wicket against Ajmal every single ball and connected every single ball.  Nowadays he is stuck.

6 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

What is going on? Not expected from a top batsman like him. Its not a good sign getting bowled out again and again and that too against spinners. Mujib, Rashid, Gowtham etc. all broken Kohli's defence and castled his stumps this IPL.

Its reminds of Rahul Dravid in 2011 or Tendulkar in 2013 when they were getting bowled way too often. But that was in the twilight of their career. Kohli is only 29 and someone with his talent should not be getting bowled out so often. Hope he is not getting complacant being achieved everything in life.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

He hasn't achieved everything in cricket.