Sign in to follow this  
Laaloo

55th match at Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi: Defending Champions vs Future Rockstars

I hear the same rumours. Only the opposition was .......*fast claps* CSK.
You can't just beat CSK when their owners are cheaters themselves.

Sent from anterior part of temporal lobe known as Broca.
You never know.
Ambanis run everything in this country.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, asterix said:

DD just coming in beating the Chuskasur demon... They are on a high...

At the end it’ll be a battle between HarPa Vs HaPa...

HarPa will win Pants down...

I have a different view on that though it may hurt some DD fans over here. DD are IPL minnows and MI are 3 times champs. Having followed IPL closely for all 11 editions i would say MI are massive favorites. 90 -10 in favor of Mumbai, i would add. 

Edited by Straight Drive

1 minute ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

You never know.
Ambanis run everything in this country.

LOL. Are you congress supporter. Ambanis are as bad or good as other businessmen. They all are same. And no Ambanis do not run this country.

I have a different view on that though it may hurt some DD fans over here. DD are IPL minnows and MI are 3 times champs. Having followed IPL closely for all 11 editions i would say MI are massive favorites. 90 -10 in favor of Mumbai, i would add. 

MI loses most of the matches when they are favourites... lol

1 minute ago, asterix said:

MI loses most of the matches when they are favourites... lol

DD has potential to upset Mumbai, however i would say DD would struggle more often than not to beat as strong a team as Mumbai. 7 out of 10 matches will be won by MI. 3 by DD. Don't see a 50-50 % chance for both teams. It's certainly skewed MI's way. 

Edited by Straight Drive

Issey Accha to Gauti ko khila lete yar Maxi to damad ban gaya hai DD ka.

Maxi plays well against MI... All ex-MI players play well against MI... They channel their inner anger of MI discarding them thus depriving them of the opportunity of playing in the premier team in IPL...

1 minute ago, asterix said:

Maxi plays well against MI... All ex-MI players play well against MI... They channel their inner anger of MI discarding them thus depriving them of the opportunity of playing in the premier team in IPL...

Wo to DD wale bhi karte hai bhai 

I have a different view on that though it may hurt some DD fans over here. DD are IPL minnows and MI are 3 times champs. Having followed IPL closely for all 10 editions i would say MI are massive favorites. 90 -10 in favor of Mumbai, i would add. 

I have a different view on that though it may hurt some DD fans over here. DD are IPL minnows and MI are 3 times champs. Having followed IPL closely for all 10 editions i would say MI are massive favorites. 90 -10 in favor of Mumbai, i would add. 

You have to factor in the "scripted" part too.
MI is a loser team anyways-doesn't deserve a play off spot .
But Ambanis are money sharks who run this country.
And this year is his kids' marriage
I don't think he will make them sad by letting MIs lose the race.
Anyways let us see what happens.
But MI has the upper hand in the matter of things.

Bhai har saal final 4 me ate ho tum bhi jante ho aaj jitoge

Look, you’ll never understand the love and affection of MI towards young teams like DD... See the history of IPL, MI always loses against DD to encourage it...

But it can’t help DD all the time when DD themselves are striving for wooden spoon.. Even if DD wins this match will it avoid the Wooden Spoon? No...

Atleast DD can contribute tonight in the larger cause of taking on the Evil Chuskasur... As you know the other teams can’t be trusted to take them on...

2 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

You have to factor in the "scripted" part too.
MI is a loser team anyways-doesn't deserve a play off spot .
But Ambanis are money sharks who run this country.
And this year is his kids' marriage
I don't think he will make them sad by letting MIs lose the race.
Anyways let us see what happens.
But MI has the upper hand in the matter of things.

Lets see, MI are massive favorites. Bump this if DD win. :thumb:

Lets see, MI are massive favorites. Bump this if DD win. :thumb:
Yeah sure.
I think I have a special hatred for MI because they contributed deadweight HaPa in the Indian team...
DD, there is more jealousy you know.
Boys my age getting money ke upar money playing cricket while I am broke because they are males and I am a girl.

2 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Yeah sure.
I think I have a special hatred for MI because they contributed deadweight HaPa in the Indian team...
Boys my age getting money ke upar money playing cricket while I am broke because they are males and I am a girl.emoji24.pngemoji24.pngemoji24.pngemoji24.png

Do you  realize how much we boys struggle in cricket. Wake up at 5, reach nets by 5:45 a.m. otherwise coach made us run 10 rounds of a big ground. Girl can't even run one round of that. 15 minutes warmup. 20 minutes batting practice, 20 minutes fielding practice, bowling too. And if that wa snot enough the 20,40 and 50 over matches we played under 35 degrees heat. You get to drink water just thrice in 50 over matches playing in that heat. And yes the cuts and blood we used to shed and the marks which are still there on our hands legs while diving etc.  In cricket you girls cant match us. i am talking about season cricket here. Not the soft ball cricket which millions play. 

6 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Yeah sure.
Boys my age getting money ke upar money playing cricket while I am broke because they are males and I am a girl.emoji24.pngemoji24.pngemoji24.pngemoji24.png

Work hard girl. Sindhu earns more than some cricketers.

Prithvi you joker......bat grounding nahi seekhi.:wall:

1 minute ago, adi B said:

An investigation should take place on Shaw for this run out ,it was not like he was not watching the ball ,he was! And still did not make any effort to get back the Mumbai boy 

It looked freakishly silly.

That made mishras run out  not so silly.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.