Sign in to follow this  
Trichromatic

KKR and RR aren't good enough to win 2 matches to enter final

KKR will beat SRH i think KKR is full of match winners. If and when law of averages catch up with Kane williamson, SRH will just implode.  KKR just has to handle that Afghan jalebi that's it. But SRH has to handle Narine, Kuldeep both. Another thing is SRH outside Rajiv Gandhi stadium is less potent. I am pretty sure for playoffs they will roll out roads. On roads it will be batting vs batting.

Edited by vvvslaxman

I am pretty sure, KKR will play the final. 

So. Let's see who wins. 

This year many predictable results went south. So, CSK winning seems more unlikely. 

7 hours ago, flamy said:

KKR can spring a surprise, for sure. They have good balance.

Surprise? IN my view they are hot favorites. They have deadly dangerous players right through. Anyone can take the game completely away. Including Uthappam.  Narine , Lynn, Russell, KKD, Rana. Gill is a good support cast. Even Bawla can bat a bit.

On 5/21/2018 at 5:39 AM, vvvslaxman said:

All said and done one absolute blinder from Samson or someone else can win the game for Royals. So don't rule out.

samson plays one big matchwinning innings per IPL.. makes exciting 10's, attractive 20's and unbelievable 30s for the rest of the tournament..maybe some else plays a blinder for RR.. not samson

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.