Sachin Tendulkar’s fans fume at Cricket Australia’s cheeky birthday tweet to Damien Fleming !!!

velu

4 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

WTF that wasn't even a baiting tweet.

I assumed they may have tweeted something like "Happy birthday to the greatest cricketer..." or some ****

its a bait .. 

both sachin and fleming were born on the same day :p:

also 20/30% of the cricket austarlia visitirs are indians 

9 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Poor Fleming he said in an article that the stadium announcer wished him a happy birthday when he lost the finals of that famous 1998 sharjah cup.

sachin was given out lbw wrongly in the final , pitched well outside the leg stump ( was not aware of the pitching outside legstump rule though )  ..

we were worried at that time that we will end up losing like in the previous game 

10 minutes ago, velu said:

sachin was given out lbw wrongly in the final , pitched well outside the leg stump ( was not aware of the pitching outside legstump rule though )  ..

we were worried at that time that we will end up losing like in the previous game 

Yup it was a horrible decision just like the one yesterday regarding Pant. He was also given a marginal decision in the previous game. It could be a no ball above shoulders touch and go decision. To me that was the best year for Sachin. He showed some of the same promise in 2003 against Pak and Eng but was not the same after.

4 hours ago, Pollack said:

I don't see any difference between Sachinstas and Dhoni's paramours. They are all blind.Love they say is blind after all.  :laugh:

Did you search the dictionary for that one. Even the Queen and her English have deserted that word

11 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Why is @velu digging up 2 month old news? Next will he make a thread about Multan declaration or Ferrari tax news so that his chamchas can do a circle jerk off?

was searching some manuals for famous cricketer and stumbled upon this gem in reddit , comments are hilarious :rotfl: 

i am not that active in reddit but i think its responsible for the demise of forums and groups