You need genuine all-rounders who can win games with bat and ball they said

178483.png

sir-ravindra-dadeja-funny-ipl-wallpapers

You have to be a great fielding side in T20's they said

image.jpg

You need to be able to smack any kind of bowling they said

suresh-raina-1450957593-800.jpg

:hysterical:

Every year they say someone says its a young mans game n a senior perform, i dnt knw who is that someone when every is so eager to prove that myth which has been spread by no one 

deepak chahar has right skills for t20 even sandeep n kaul 

About pace, the faster it comes the faster it goes

Fielding- CSK has been really good in field also when u consider avg age of side 

Anyone who underestimated CSK, uske liye yahi kahunga.......aankh band krke hi cricket dekho...seekhna bas ki nhin tumhare 

18 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Every year they say someone says its a young mans game n a senior perform, i dnt knw who is that someone when every is so eager to prove that myth which has been spread by no one 

deepak chahar has right skills for t20 even sandeep n kaul 

About pace, the faster it comes the faster it goes

Fielding- CSK has been really good in field also when u consider avg age of side 

Anyone who underestimated CSK, uske liye yahi kahunga.......aankh band krke hi cricket dekho...seekhna bas ki nhin tumhare 

Yes we need to appreciate oldies stopping the ball despite  arthritis and other physical ailments.

I agree respect the elders...ankit babaji :hatsoff:

Edited by maniac

24 minutes ago, Garuda said:

This much effort to do graphics with the photos, it will be a better use of time if you wank-ede and went to sleep because that's what the bambis did yesterday :hysterical:

Yep first time a team has lost :yawn:

Anyways thankfully  the fixing and buying theory is laid to rest ...officially the most successful franchise of all time :mi:

3 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Very similar to why Kohli keeps Rohit around in the Indian team...

Sachin won India qf and semis WC 2011, Gambhir won Wt20 2007 and WC final 2011, Rohit and Sachin won us CB 2008 and Rohit also won us the game against SA in WT20 2007 where we would be eliminated. 

Sachin saved the 2010 SA series against a rampaging Steyn and was responsible for India being a no.1 test team

Kohli singlehandedly got us to 2 WT20 knockouts 

Rohit singlehandedly saved us the blushes in CT 2017 SF and WC 2015 QF

Rohit also negated the new ball beautifully in CT 2013.

No wonder there is clearly a pattern of hate here for all these individuals among Dhoni chamchas 

17 minutes ago, maniac said:

Sachin won India qf and semis WC 2011, Gambhir won Wt20 2007 and WC final 2011, Rohit and Sachin won us CB 2008 and Rohit also won us the game against SA in WT20 2007 where we would be eliminated. 

Sachin saved the 2010 SA series against a rampaging Steyn and was responsible for India being a no.1 test team

No wonder there is clearly a pattern of hate here for all these individuals among Dhoni chamchas 

lol wut?... I guess you are just frustrated by Flop Sharma's pathetic season that ended on another mediocre note...

34 minutes ago, maniac said:

Don't forget Rohit's 30*(16) in the 2007 T20 WC Final - arguably the most under-rated innings in India's T20I history - when Dhoni was typically consolidating with 6 off 10 balls.

You could easily replace Dhoni with Rashid khan. Your sentence will hold true lol 40 year old uncle who never crosses the age 19. Yea even i thought dads army would finish last. Some unexpected people performed. Raina usually the backbone flunked.

I noticed you carefully left out Biriyani biggest shock of the IPL. lol 

Edited by vvvslaxman