Scandinavian women are the most beautiful

lamellavig

10 minutes ago, lamellavig said:

Jealous?

Image result for swedish woman

Lol all it takes a visit to the local strip club to see half of female population of “Scandinavia” and that too without the effort of imagination.

Anyways have to give it to them though most of them are trying to be doctors,lawyers and economists and trying to save the world...don’t  let the thong and pasties fool us

Edited by maniac

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

Lol all it takes a visit to the local strip club to see half of female population of “Scandinavia” and that too without the effort of imagination.

Anyways have to give it to them though most of them are trying to be doctors,lawyers and economists and trying to save the world...should let the thong and pasties fool us

hope your other half wont see posts like this of yours :phehe:

Once u get a bit more confident and play the field a bit more, you may realize that real sexyness in a woman comes from her personality, not her looks. Ie, looks are necessary. But a plain girl with a killer personality & confidence is way sexier than a doll with zero on personality or confidence.

In adult relationships, long-lasting & real sexyness comes mostly from confidence. (Not overconfidence or arrogance, its a fine line). You will never get bored with that trait but after a while, even a Marilyn Monroe with a boring personality will bore you.

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

Once u get a bit more confident and play the field a bit more, you may realize that real sexyness in a woman comes from her personality, not her looks. Ie, looks are necessary. But a plain girl with a killer personality & confidence is way sexier than a doll with zero on personality or confidence.

In adult relationships, long-lasting & real sexyness comes mostly from confidence. (Not overconfidence or arrogance, its a fine line). You will never get bored with that trait but after a while, even a Marilyn Monroe with a boring personality will bore you.

I will never get bored. I don't actually need a relationship, I only need to enjoy sex. That's why I don't worry too much about personality. Looks are important for sex.

10 minutes ago, lamellavig said:

I will never get bored. I don't actually need a relationship, I only need to enjoy sex. That's why I don't worry too much about personality. Looks are important for sex.

this is you talking at what ? 19 ? 20 ? 21 ? 23 ?

Wait till you are 30. Then your view will change most likely.
You are in the 'getting my rocks off' stage. A stage where most western people go through in their teens and early 20s. Once u man up and grow up, you will most likely find you want a relationship. I was where you are at in my late teens and early 20s as well. Felt like on top of the world and only thing i needed from a girl was what her body had to offer. Then it gradually changed to a point where what she has to offer thats between her ears is 1000x more important than what she has to offer outside of it.

3 hours ago, sarcastic said:

Scandinavians are mostly German type..> tall, blonde, stout, broad shoulder, big face... And you call this beautiful...up to you! :p:

I think yes, it is a beauty.

At least it was considered beauty in the past. 

Even the Indian women in the past generations had wider faces as compared to today, and it was a real beauty. 

1502459370_madhubala.jpg

Edited by Alam_dar

10 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

this is you talking at what ? 19 ? 20 ? 21 ? 23 ?

Wait till you are 30. Then your view will change most likely.
You are in the 'getting my rocks off' stage. A stage where most western people go through in their teens and early 20s. Once u man up and grow up, you will most likely find you want a relationship. I was where you are at in my late teens and early 20s as well. Felt like on top of the world and only thing i needed from a girl was what her body had to offer. Then it gradually changed to a point where what she has to offer thats between her ears is 1000x more important than what she has to offer outside of it.

For me, having a relationship is a waste of time. It represents a waste of your time, resources and money. any utility derived from such a relationship would be really long term if positive....and if negative, it more or less ruins general life. Same reason why I will never marry. 

16 minutes ago, lamellavig said:

For me, having a relationship is a waste of time. It represents a waste of your time, resources and money. any utility derived from such a relationship would be really long term if positive....and if negative, it more or less ruins general life. Same reason why I will never marry. 

It may be you never marry. 

Nevertheless, I am sure you are going to loose interest in the intense sex, the way you have it at the moment. 

Actually, not only sex, any thing which becomes old, we start to loose our previous "intense" interest in it. Even the "intensity/extreme intensity" in the relationship is also going to be lost after some time ... At that time, the birth of the children brings "intense" happiness in the human life ... when children become adults, then again that intense relationship with them ends ... and perhaps at that time grandchildren brings again some what intense love in the life. 

If you are not going into a relationship due to the fear of breakage, then you may loose something of intense importance in your future life. 

Edited by Alam_dar

22 minutes ago, lamellavig said:

As i said, all that you are saying, i've been there, done that and changed my mind as i got older.

there is an old saying that goes somewhat like 'if life was a beach, the footsteps in front of you are those of your elders- they have walked the path you are walking before you'.

Once you get out of your pupply love/sowing your wild oats phase, you will see what i mean. Till then, you won't. Its part of your growing up and its not done yet.

29 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I think yes, it is a beauty.

At least it was considered beauty in the past. 

Even the Indian women in the past generations had wider faces as compared to today, and it was a real beauty. 

1502459370_madhubala.jpg

Very few people in the past looked like that and very few people do so today.

Your food-nutter ideology does not support the fanciful notion that people's facial structure change inside a few generations. It changes only if there are new genetic inputs, in such a short period of time, meaning inter-marrying people. And because all indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and most Pashtuns are the same haplotype of humanity, it means such change occurs only when outsiders,like Arabs or English or Chinese, etc. intermarry with us. Which hasn't happened and is not happening in any large numbers.

Therefore your idea of 'wider faces in the past but not so today' is complete, 100% nonsense.

i spent some of my time in europe mostly in finland ( tampere ) , few weeks there in sweeden ( malmo & lund :p: ) and little time in france/germany..

IMHO this notion that scandanavians are good looking is highly overated . There are good looking and plain janes in every ethnicity and country . I went with some expectations that all women will be hot but boy i was disappointed.

And they are also as obese as us in my observation when roaming around townhalls.

I found french people ( including men ) and properly groomed ,  stylish and better looking than scandanavians.

My gujju manager told italains are even better and likable with chalta hain attitude.

We indians generally dont bother much about grooming , which makes many average looking and plain.

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Very few people in the past looked like that and very few people do so today.

False. 

Look at the wide faces of ladies in this photo.

madhubala-759.jpg

Wide face was a norm in older generations. While thin face is becoming norm in the younger generations. 

Your food-nutter ideology does not support the fanciful notion that people's facial structure change inside a few generations.

Again false. 

In the past centure, our diet has suddenly changed a lot. We have started using a lot of preservatives. We have started using lot of hormones and anitbiotics in the food. Thus the changes are also rapid, and we could easily feel the difference in the appearance of the older generations and the younger generations. 

Today we have Chocolate Heros, while in the past Heros were more manly. 

Therefore your idea of 'wider faces in the past but not so today' is complete, 100% nonsense.

I don't agree. 

21 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

False. 

Look at the wide faces of ladies in this photo.

You really need to stop your insane claims and get basic education in science. A photo of a dozen women from a movie DOES NOT represent a population of hundreds of millions.

Wide face was a norm in older generations. While thin face is becoming norm in the younger generations. 

Scientific evidence of such a claim, please.

Again false. 

In the past centure, our diet has suddenly changed a lot. We have started using a lot of preservatives. We have started using lot of hormones and anitbiotics in the food. Thus the changes are also rapid, and we could easily feel the difference in the appearance of the older generations and the younger generations. 

Scientific evidence that facial structure changes in a few generations due to food choices. Your religious nuttery is not proof.

Today we have Chocolate Heros, while in the past Heros were more manly. 

I don't agree. 

Your agreement is irrelevant, as you have demonstrated that fad-food is your religion.

Evidence for your claims please.