Scandinavian women are the most beautiful

lamellavig

3 hours ago, velu said:

i spent some of my time in europe mostly in finland ( tampere ) , few weeks there in sweeden ( malmo & lund :p: ) and little time in france/germany..

IMHO this notion that scandanavians are good looking is highly overated . There are good looking and plain janes in every ethnicity and country . I went with some expectations that all women will be hot but boy i was disappointed.

And they are also as obese as us in my observation when roaming around townhalls.

I found french people ( including men ) and properly groomed ,  stylish and better looking than scandanavians.

My gujju manager told italains are even better and likable with chalta hain attitude.

We indians generally dont bother much about grooming , which makes many average looking and plain.

Without a doubt, French are most groomed. And also, they are very fit ( may be workout or outdoor activity helps them or good food habits). France is not super cold like Scandinavia where ppl would have to remain indoors in good part of winter (similar to Canada). French women are the best looking within Europe IMO. 

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

False. 

Look at the wide faces of ladies in this photo.

madhubala-759.jpg

Wide face was a norm in older generations. While thin face is becoming norm in the younger generations. 

Again false. 

In the past centure, our diet has suddenly changed a lot. We have started using a lot of preservatives. We have started using lot of hormones and anitbiotics in the food. Thus the changes are also rapid, and we could easily feel the difference in the appearance of the older generations and the younger generations. 

Today we have Chocolate Heros, while in the past Heros were more manly. 

I don't agree. 

You're right in a way. Many things impact physical features. For example in the past the air was relatively pure (due to lower population and pollution), less stressful/sedentary life and better quality of food. All these things impact body chemistry which in turn impacts the physical appearance.

I have seen my grandfather's college graduation photo from 1945, and the students in the photo had much bigger frame than the average youth today, not even a single skinny person. Except for walking, working out/gym was unknown unless you were into pehelwani that time, and people had really heavy breakfast back then (including the poor), puri bhaji with lots of ghee, no skimmed milk/cornflakes/toasts and etc. modern breakfast.

15 hours ago, MechEng said:

Just came back from San Antonio road trip last week, mexican women are extremely beautiful. To visualize this, just take the prettiest women from Spain and India, fusion of these two will give you the beautiful Hispanic woman.

True dat...South Texas has muy caliente mamacitas esp when they moan Mi papi :giggle:...spend way too much $$ down in South padre during college days

Edited by Texy

5 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

A photo of a dozen women from a movie DOES NOT represent a population of hundreds of millions.

You are making no sense as this one photo was only as an example, while whole movie is a proof that women of that era had wider face and bigger frame than today. 

Not only this one movie of Mughal e Azam, but there are thousands of old movies in Hindi, English and other languages and all showing that the older generation ladies had wider face in average and they had bigger body frames as compared to the average of present day. 

One has to be totally blind to not to see this simple fact. 

maxresdefault.jpg

teri-mehfil-mein-hd-qawwali-madhubala-mu

mughal-e-azam-7591.jpg

Scientific evidence of such a claim, please.

Use your eyes and brain. 

Prehistoric women were stronger than modern rowers, say Cambridge scientists

women-rowing.jpg

These Rowers are one of the healthiest and fittest women today. But even they are unable to match the strength of the normal women of the past. 

//

the research team got hold of ancient bones belonging to women from the early Neolithic period through to the Middle Ages.

They were compared with the bones of Cambridge University Women’s Boat Club members – elite athletes who spend 18 hours every week training and row an average of 120km a week.

Despite these women being in peak physical condition, they were still surpassed by ancient women in terms of arm strength.

In their study, published in the journal Science Advances, lead author Dr Alison Macintosh and her collaborators found that Neolithic women’s arm bones were up to 16 per cent stronger than the rowers’.

This was nearly 30 per cent stronger than the typical Cambridge students who were also analysed.//

Your agreement is irrelevant, as you have demonstrated that fad-food is your religion.

You can keep on bringing personal insults instead of talking sensibly and with respect, but the Chocolate Heros of today is a reality, as compared to the manly Heroes of the past

Looks doesn't matter. Nothing beats the libido of atheletic women. :Giggity:

Even looks will come along. Some of my friends were cute when little, but they can't run even a dog chases. They just formed extra fat everywhere once they croseed 20. Like broiler chicken. OTOH, one girl who isn't good looking during teens in the conventional sense turned into the most beautiful after 20. And she hardly grooms herself. Not just scandinavian, Any country that has physical work as part of their culture will have the most beautiful women. 

Edited by Detonator

You are making no sense as this one photo was only as an example, while whole movie is a proof that women of that era had wider face and bigger frame than today. 

a whole movie of hand-picked few women out of a population of hundreds of millions is proof of nothing. Had you even the most basic understanding of science and how controlled experiments work, you wouldn't be mentioning such nonsense. 

Not only this one movie of Mughal e Azam, but there are thousands of old movies in Hindi, English and other languages and all showing that the older generation ladies had wider face in average and they had bigger body frames as compared to the average of present day. 

And those thousands of movies are just a few dozen women hand-picked, not control experiment subjects, out of a dataset of hundreds of millions or billions. Ie, it has zero scientific validity. 

These Rowers are one of the healthiest and fittest women today. But even they are unable to match the strength of the normal women of the past. 

//

the research team got hold of ancient bones belonging to women from the early Neolithic period through to the Middle Ages.

They were compared with the bones of Cambridge University Women’s Boat Club members – elite athletes who spend 18 hours every week training and row an average of 120km a week.

Despite these women being in peak physical condition, they were still surpassed by ancient women in terms of arm strength.

In their study, published in the journal Science Advances, lead author Dr Alison Macintosh and her collaborators found that Neolithic women’s arm bones were up to 16 per cent stronger than the rowers’.

This was nearly 30 per cent stronger than the typical Cambridge students who were also analysed.//

You can keep on bringing personal insults instead of talking sensibly and with respect, but the Chocolate Heros of today is a reality, as compared to the manly Heroes of the past

Yes. Neolithic. thats 10,000 years ago. When everyone spent 99% of their waking moments physically active and the slightest physical flaw lead to death by predation. 

I am still waiting for scientific evidence that food habits can cause widening or narrowing of faces inside of a few generations. Put up scientific evidence of said claim or accept that you are making up nonsense as you see fit. 

28 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

Now that Alam Dar and Muloghonto have entered the thread, just a matter of time before the thread gets hijacked to something about food. :p:

Its because Alam dar is a fad food fanatic and likes to put his religious views of unsafe food into anything. You got a mole on your forehead ? its coz you dont eat raw meat. Your face is skinny ? screw genetics, its all about food.

I just don't let a religious fanatic get away with polluting every thread with his nonsense religion proved false by science. Irony is, this chap calls himself an atheist just because he doesnt follow conventional religion. But he follows the religion of fad-food, where even scientific evidence is dimissed when it conflicts with his religious views. As evidenced.

21 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

a whole movie of hand-picked few women out of a population of hundreds of millions is proof of nothing. Had you even the most basic understanding of science and how controlled experiments work, you wouldn't be mentioning such nonsense. 

And those thousands of movies are just a few dozen women hand-picked, not control experiment subjects, out of a dataset of hundreds of millions or billions. Ie, it has zero scientific validity. 

Again I have no idea what you are talking about, except for trying hard to find faults by making lame excuses. 

Studies are not made upon millions of people, but only few dozens to few hundreds of people out of whole population. There are hundreds and thousands of videos of early to mid 20th century period, which are more than enough to show the difference. 

Once again, one have to be totally blind to not to be able to see the difference in these hundreds and thousands of videos. 

The RAPID changes in the width of face and the body frame has been caused due to the introduction of INDUSTRIALIZED farmed foods, full of hormones, pesticides, antibiotics, preservatives... (the so called modern HEALTHY Diet as you claim it). 

21 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Yes. Neolithic. thats 10,000 years ago. When everyone spent 99% of their waking moments physically active and the slightest physical flaw lead to death by predation. 

I am still waiting for scientific evidence that food habits can cause widening or narrowing of faces inside of a few generations. Put up scientific evidence of said claim or accept that you are making up nonsense as you see fit. 

What difference is it going to make to you if you turn your eyes blind when thousands of videos are in front of you? 

Your ego and stubbornness is making it impossible for you to accept any reality which goes against your already made opinions.

//Science proves this generation really is weaker

Men today are weaker than they were 30 years ago, research in the Journal of Hand Therapy found.

In the study, men ages 20 to 34 have lower grip and pinch strength — which measures how strong your hand and upper extremities are — than the same aged guys did three decades ago.

In fact, the average grip strength for men ages 25 to 29 is nearly 26 pounds lower today than it was before.

In fact, a 2011 study in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research found that grip strength was predictive of strength in pushups, leg extensions, and leg press.

What’s more, research in previous generations has linked lower grip strength to a variety of serious health problems including arthritis, heart disease, stroke, and neurological conditions, says study author Elizabeth Fain, Ed.D., an assistant professor of occupational therapy at Winston-Salem State University in North Carolina.

//

The loss of 26 pounds in grip within short time range of last 30 years shows intense rate of decrease of power. 

But you still keep on claiming the present Industrial diet with all it's preservatives, hormones, antibiotics, pesticides to be healthier one. 

That is why we see Chocolate heroes today, but you still unable to see while you turn your eyes blind. 

//Men Are Getting Weaker — because We’re Not Raising Men

Young American males are losing touch with a critical element of true masculinity.

If you’re the average Millennial male, your dad is stronger than you are. In fact, you may not be stronger than the average Millennial female ...

Washington Post highlighted a study showing that the grip strength of a sample of college men had declined significantly between 1985 and 2016. Indeed, the grip strength of the sample of college men had declined so much — from 117 pounds of force to 98 — that it now matched that of older Millennial women. In other words, the average college male had no more hand strength than a 30-year-old mom.//

1 hour ago, The Dark Horse said:

Now that Alam Dar and Muloghonto have entered the thread, just a matter of time before the thread gets hijacked to something about food. :p:

I am sorry dear. Mulo has become a blanket to whom I want to leave, but it does not leaves me. :facepalm:

Enjoy bro. 

I like faces most which have innocence. 

Liza-Berggren-1.jpg

16 minutes ago, panther said:

My grip strenght is 250lb, but than again I have 8 inch wrist.

What is the grip strength of your father? 

Or how many inches is his wrist?

( 250lb in now-a-days ... you seems to be a manly panther among your buddies then)

Edited by Alam_dar

9 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

What is the grip strength of your father? 

Or how many inches is his wrist?

( 250lb in now-a-days ... you seems to be a manly panther among your buddies then)

I gave my dad the 150lb heavy grip and he done a like 2 reps, as for his wrist size 7 inch I think.

I am the shortest out of 5 brothers, my mom's family is mostly short and fat so I took after my mums side minus the fat.

Edited by panther

12 minutes ago, panther said:

I gave my dad the 150lb heavy grip and he done a like 2 reps, as for his wrist size 7 inch I think.

I am the shortest out of 5 brothers, my mom's family is mostly short and fat so I took after my mums side minus the fat.

At the age of your father, you would probably also loose 25 to 50 lbs. 

But you have done a good jobi.e. taking good genes of strength from your mother, minus the weight. Short height though may be not appreciated by you, I think. 

What about the grip of strength of your other brothers who took their body strength from the father side? 

3 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

At the age of your father, you would probably also loose 25 to 50 lbs. 

But you have done a good jobi.e. taking good genes of strength from your mother, minus the weight. Short height though may be not appreciated by you, I think. 

What about the grip of strength of your other brothers who took their body strength from the father side? 

They are all tall and skinny but still young( all under 20) two of them are still growing I think, one can close the 200lb heavy grip the others can all close the 150lb grip but only like one rep.

7 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Again I have no idea what you are talking about, except for trying hard to find faults by making lame excuses. 

I am telling you you are wrong because you are CLUELESS in science processes. 

Studies are not made upon millions of people, but only few dozens to few hundreds of people out of whole population. There are hundreds and thousands of videos of early to mid 20th century period, which are more than enough to show the difference. 

And not a single one can be considered a controlled group experiment. 

Once again, one have to be totally blind to not to be able to see the difference in these hundreds and thousands of videos. 

Stop being shifty and show us scientific evidence that diet causes faces to flatten or become narrower. 

The RAPID changes in the width of face and the body frame has been caused due to the introduction of INDUSTRIALIZED farmed foods, full of hormones, pesticides, antibiotics, preservatives... (the so called modern HEALTHY Diet as you claim it). 

Show us scientific evidence of this. 

What difference is it going to make to you if you turn your eyes blind when thousands of videos are in front of you? 

Your ego and stubbornness is making it impossible for you to accept any reality which goes against your already made opinions.

//Science proves this generation really is weaker

Men today are weaker than they were 30 years ago, research in the Journal of Hand Therapy found.

In the study, men ages 20 to 34 have lower grip and pinch strength — which measures how strong your hand and upper extremities are — than the same aged guys did three decades ago.

In fact, the average grip strength for men ages 25 to 29 is nearly 26 pounds lower today than it was before.

In fact, a 2011 study in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research found that grip strength was predictive of strength in pushups, leg extensions, and leg press.

What’s more, research in previous generations has linked lower grip strength to a variety of serious health problems including arthritis, heart disease, stroke, and neurological conditions, says study author Elizabeth Fain, Ed.D., an assistant professor of occupational therapy at Winston-Salem State University in North Carolina.

//

The loss of 26 pounds in grip within short time range of last 30 years shows intense rate of decrease of power. 

But you still keep on claiming the present Industrial diet with all it's preservatives, hormones, antibiotics, pesticides to be healthier one. 

That is why we see Chocolate heroes today, but you still unable to see while you turn your eyes blind. 

//Men Are Getting Weaker — because We’re Not Raising Men

Young American males are losing touch with a critical element of true masculinity.

If you’re the average Millennial male, your dad is stronger than you are. In fact, you may not be stronger than the average Millennial female ...

Washington Post highlighted a study showing that the grip strength of a sample of college men had declined significantly between 1985 and 2016. Indeed, the grip strength of the sample of college men had declined so much — from 117 pounds of force to 98 — that it now matched that of older Millennial women. In other words, the average college male had no more hand strength than a 30-year-old mom.//

None of this, is attributed to diet, neither are you presenting scientific evidence that diet causes faces to become narrower or wider. People are weaker today than ever before, is because people are sitting on their butts playing video games, there are more desk jobs today than ever before and the per capita involvement in sports has declined more than ever before.

Our diets are better than ever before, which is why we've irradicated malnutrition and malnutrition borne diseases like rickets, scurvy, etc. in the western world. 

Show us scientific evidence of your claims.

Edited by Muloghonto