an outsider's appreciation for CSK fans

maniac

:laugh: best comeback is to make fun of Rohit....super weak lol

This particular set of mob is very amusing....they say some fringe communities in India vote in blocks during elections, seeing it live today :giggle:

Anyway genuine appreciation....you guys are the most emotional fan base who take the seriousness to the next level despite mediocrity  :hatsoff:

Edited by maniac

13 minutes ago, maniac said:

:laugh: best comeback is to make fun of Rohit....super weak lol

This particular set of mob is very amusing....they say Serrano fringe communities in India vote in blocks during elections, seeing it live today :giggle:

Anyway genuine appreciation....you guys are the most emotional fan base who take the seriousness to the next level despite mediocrity  :hatsoff:

There's a reason why 80% of icf chusakasurs only post during IPL :rotfl:

Edited by Laaloo

I saw a video the other day....Dhoni was addressing the Chennai fan base....he said sorry I don't know the local language but I know one word "Vannakkam" or something like that(suckers) and the crowd went into a frenzy for their thala....Incredible,You have to see it to believe it...Hope there is a vice documentary on it

kim_jongil_gif_26.gif

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

I saw a video the other day....Dhoni was addressing the Chennai fan base....he said sorry I don't know the local language but I know one word "Vannakkam" or something like that(suckers) and the crowd went into a frenzy for their thala....Incredible,You have to see it to believe it...Hope there is a vice documentary on it

And that simple gesture and reciprocation seems to have had a profound reaction on you that you are stinking the forum with verbal diarrhea 24x7x365 :) Get a life! What a company you have - laloo, asterix, beetle aunty-  for all your juvenile drivel...lol

1 minute ago, AK007 said:

And that simple gesture and reciprocation seems to have had a profound reaction on you that you are stinking the forum with verbal diarrhea 24x7x365 :) Get a life! What a company you have - laloo, asterix, beetle aunty-  for all your juvenile drivel...lol

:laugh: is that how you felt? 

14 minutes ago, maniac said:

kim_jongil_gif_26.gif

have some fcuking shame man, you are comparing one of best performing state in India economically and in social indicators to a banana republic. 

Dhoni has been with Chennai franchise for 10 years...He has a lot of hardcore fans who seem to defend him at any cost....has almost a cult level following....I mean if he cared he would try to attempt to learn the language....the fact that he knows that 1 word that probably everyone knows and that is enough to throw suckers into a frenzy :laugh: that is some North Korean level **** right there.