maniac

an outsider's appreciation for CSK fans

:laugh: best comeback is to make fun of Rohit....super weak lol

This particular set of mob is very amusing....they say some fringe communities in India vote in blocks during elections, seeing it live today :giggle:

Anyway genuine appreciation....you guys are the most emotional fan base who take the seriousness to the next level despite mediocrity  :hatsoff:

Edited by maniac

13 minutes ago, maniac said:

:laugh: best comeback is to make fun of Rohit....super weak lol

This particular set of mob is very amusing....they say Serrano fringe communities in India vote in blocks during elections, seeing it live today :giggle:

Anyway genuine appreciation....you guys are the most emotional fan base who take the seriousness to the next level despite mediocrity  :hatsoff:

There's a reason why 80% of icf chusakasurs only post during IPL :rotfl:

Edited by Laaloo

I saw a video the other day....Dhoni was addressing the Chennai fan base....he said sorry I don't know the local language but I know one word "Vannakkam" or something like that(suckers) and the crowd went into a frenzy for their thala....Incredible,You have to see it to believe it...Hope there is a vice documentary on it

kim_jongil_gif_26.gif

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

I saw a video the other day....Dhoni was addressing the Chennai fan base....he said sorry I don't know the local language but I know one word "Vannakkam" or something like that(suckers) and the crowd went into a frenzy for their thala....Incredible,You have to see it to believe it...Hope there is a vice documentary on it

And that simple gesture and reciprocation seems to have had a profound reaction on you that you are stinking the forum with verbal diarrhea 24x7x365 :) Get a life! What a company you have - laloo, asterix, beetle aunty-  for all your juvenile drivel...lol

1 minute ago, AK007 said:

And that simple gesture and reciprocation seems to have had a profound reaction on you that you are stinking the forum with verbal diarrhea 24x7x365 :) Get a life! What a company you have - laloo, asterix, beetle aunty-  for all your juvenile drivel...lol

:laugh: is that how you felt? 

14 minutes ago, maniac said:

kim_jongil_gif_26.gif

have some fcuking shame man, you are comparing one of best performing state in India economically and in social indicators to a banana republic. 

Dhoni has been with Chennai franchise for 10 years...He has a lot of hardcore fans who seem to defend him at any cost....has almost a cult level following....I mean if he cared he would try to attempt to learn the language....the fact that he knows that 1 word that probably everyone knows and that is enough to throw suckers into a frenzy :laugh: that is some North Korean level **** right there.

Just now, Vilander said:

have some fcuking shame man, you are comparing one of best performing state in India economically and in social indicators to a banana republic. 

Lolwut? CSK Franchise/CSK Fans= State of Tamil Nadu/ People of Tamil Nadu?

This is what I am making fun of...some of you guys need to lighten up :laugh:...There are quiet a few on here who play along and have just as much fun.

17 minutes ago, maniac said:

kim_jongil_gif_26.gif

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, maniac said:

This is what I am making fun of...some of you guys need to lighten up :laugh:...There are quiet a few on here who play along and have just as much fun.

your comment is on CSK fan following specific to an incident you know the makeup of that group. dont try to escape this. face the facts.

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Ohhh...now this is for fun...so cute :baby: Have some shame and courage to face the consequences of your mouth diarrhea. Get a room with those who play along with your imbecile thoughts and leave this cricket forum alone please!

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

This is what I am making fun of...some of you guys need to lighten up

this is not making fun etc, no one is falling for it. the amount of drivel that you have written, across threads. have some shame, accept that what ever sachin bhakt team you follow got their arse beat again..if you follow SRH really its an other TN linked groups team..lol ironic, dont you hate them now ? why do you care then.

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

this is not making fun etc, no one is falling for it. the amount of drivel that you have written, across threads. have some shame, accept that what ever sachin bhakt team you follow got their arse beat again..if you follow SRH really its an other TN linked groups team..lol ironic, dont you hate them now ? why do you care then.

2 minutes ago, AK007 said:

Ohhh...now this is for fun...so cute :baby: Have some shame and courage to face the consequences of your mouth diarrhea. Get a room with those who play along with your imbecile thoughts and leave this cricket forum alone please!

Are you guys for real? :ohmy:

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

its not all fun and games lad. be sure you can back up what you type. i really mean it having seen you post.

hahaha looks like it is not for you......I offended an moron once for insulting the great sport of bob sled in the winter olympics...now I have offended a "CSK" fan....is there a pattern here?

hahaha looks like it is not for you......I offended an moron once for insulting the great sport of bob sled in the winter olympics...now I have offended a "CSK" fan....is there a pattern here? 

Yup, there obviously is...you do not have a life since long ago. Right?

Just now, maniac said:

:laugh: not that I care but you can do better than personal attacks bro....but again you can't hep it I guess

Just trying your language 'bro'. By the way, the smiley betrays your nervousness 'bro'!

2 minutes ago, Number said:

Yeah. No team can have such devotees as fans. They almost worship their leader and can't bear even totally valid criticism of him. Now I can understand why movie stars are revered so much in TN.

Numb...Number...on the way to become Numbest with CSK wins?

Yoda-esque :woot:

What conflicting,I appreciated the average CSK fan for their devotion..theme of the thread

Did I miss all the fun ?

ICF IPL used to be more fun with mascots and all that jazz..

2 minutes ago, AK007 said:

Just trying your language 'bro'. By the way, the smiley betrays your nervousness 'bro'!

awww....you are analyzing me now...Thanks.yes I am nervous....cults freak me out....I am on your side....ok? Love Dhoni(PBUH) and CSK(PBUit)

Edited by maniac

Just now, maniac said:

awww....you are analyzing me now...Thanks.yes I am nervous....cults freak me out....I am on your side....ok? Love Dhoni(PBUH) and CSK(PBUit)

Thanks for the admission, though it was too obvious to need an admission.

Dude you are clearly stripping the lungis out of the closet.

@AK007has made more posts today than ever. 

so you are calling me a moron you should 'chill' and be more open to a discussion ' buddy', you are claiming IPL is fixed nothing turns up when asked where is your evidence.

Guest, sign in to access all features.