an outsider's appreciation for CSK fans

maniac

2 minutes ago, AK007 said:

Just trying your language 'bro'. By the way, the smiley betrays your nervousness 'bro'!

awww....you are analyzing me now...Thanks.yes I am nervous....cults freak me out....I am on your side....ok? Love Dhoni(PBUH) and CSK(PBUit)

Edited by maniac

Just now, maniac said:

awww....you are analyzing me now...Thanks.yes I am nervous....cults freak me out....I am on your side....ok? Love Dhoni(PBUH) and CSK(PBUit)

Thanks for the admission, though it was too obvious to need an admission.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

hahaha looks like it is not for you......I offended an moron once for insulting the great sport of bob sled in the winter olympics...now I have offended a "CSK" fan....is there a pattern here?

so you are calling me a moron you should 'chill' and be more open to a discussion ' buddy', you are claiming IPL is fixed nothing turns up when asked where is your evidence.

8 minutes ago, Number said:

Yeah. No team can have such devotees as fans. They almost worship their leader and can't bear even totally valid criticism of him. Now I can understand why movie stars are revered so much in TN.

So 

CSK fans = TN now ? so all CSK fans in ICF are from TN lol 

haha.. puppys you should decide which one it is.

CSK fans = TN people

or CSK fans not equal to TN people.

so maniac are you now claiming north koreans are like CSk fans who are basically TN ?

2 minutes ago, AK007 said:

It's funny when a guy on your ignore list follows you to religiously troll vote and analyse the posting patterns. Worthy of a mod indeed!

Well I don't follow. But it is good to see you posting more than before on a topic that is not even serious. But as always getting your lungi I'm a twist. And yes my mod credentials are off the charts. I really could have been a admin but I declined that position. :icflove:

And you can't ignore mods. It's a rule. :icflove:

Just now, Vilander said:

so you are claiming you are basically lying from your arse's are you taking back all the insinuations on IPL being fixed uncle ?

Looks like the accidental and undeserved mod is suddenly scared that he has messed the reputation of ICF one too many times and super mods might strip him of his coveted title. LOL.

6 minutes ago, Vilander said:

So 

CSK fans = TN now ? so all CSK fans in ICF are from TN lol 

haha.. puppys you should decide which one it is.

CSK fans = TN people

or CSK fans not equal to TN people.

so maniac are you now claiming north koreans are like CSk fans who are basically TN ?

actually , he quite right to an extent TN has massive hero worshipping culture that feeds of these heroes....

5 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

And yes my mod credentials are off the charts. I really could have been a admin but I declined that position. :icflove:

And you can't ignore mods. It's a rule. :icflove:

so ICF mods by rule can not be ignored, so what they type is there for everyone to see. 

poster Laaloo- from moderators group is high credential mod as per claim, post Laaloo claims they could have been made admin - so it shows poster Laaloo is pretty substantial authority in ICF ( high credential moderator - could be made admin)

Poster Laaloo - from moderators group - its even more important now that you clarify you actual position, on your support and posts claiming IPL is fixed and CSK is fixed to win.

you can do that in response to this post or separately and tag others.

Just now, Detonator said:

You have to look at Star cricket Tamil where those apes called RJ Balaji and srikkanth run amok. These guys are actually trying to integrate CSK into households as if there is nothing more important. :giggle:   :hysterical:

do they talk highly of csk???or lordize dhoni??

1 minute ago, Detonator said:

You have to look at Star cricket Tamil where those apes called RJ Balaji and srikkanth run amok. These guys are actually trying to integrate CSK into households as if there is nothing more important. :giggle:   :hysterical:

how are they doing that..lol

i am sure folks being shot in tutucorin are more interested in what Dhoni/Faf Dupe win for a team called CSK haha