maniac

an outsider's appreciation for CSK fans

2 minutes ago, AK007 said:

It's funny when a guy on your ignore list follows you to religiously troll vote and analyse the posting patterns. Worthy of a mod indeed!

Well I don't follow. But it is good to see you posting more than before on a topic that is not even serious. But as always getting your lungi I'm a twist. And yes my mod credentials are off the charts. I really could have been a admin but I declined that position. :icflove:

And you can't ignore mods. It's a rule. :icflove:

Just now, Vilander said:

so you are claiming you are basically lying from your arse's are you taking back all the insinuations on IPL being fixed uncle ?

Looks like the accidental and undeserved mod is suddenly scared that he has messed the reputation of ICF one too many times and super mods might strip him of his coveted title. LOL.

6 minutes ago, Vilander said:

So 

CSK fans = TN now ? so all CSK fans in ICF are from TN lol 

haha.. puppys you should decide which one it is.

CSK fans = TN people

or CSK fans not equal to TN people.

so maniac are you now claiming north koreans are like CSk fans who are basically TN ?

actually , he quite right to an extent TN has massive hero worshipping culture that feeds of these heroes....

5 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

And yes my mod credentials are off the charts. I really could have been a admin but I declined that position. :icflove:

so ICF mods by rule can not be ignored, so what they type is there for everyone to see. 

poster Laaloo- from moderators group is high credential mod as per claim, post Laaloo claims they could have been made admin - so it shows poster Laaloo is pretty substantial authority in ICF ( high credential moderator - could be made admin)

Poster Laaloo - from moderators group - its even more important now that you clarify you actual position, on your support and posts claiming IPL is fixed and CSK is fixed to win.

you can do that in response to this post or separately and tag others.

Just now, Detonator said:

You have to look at Star cricket Tamil where those apes called RJ Balaji and srikkanth run amok. These guys are actually trying to integrate CSK into households as if there is nothing more important. :giggle:   :hysterical:

do they talk highly of csk???or lordize dhoni??

1 minute ago, Detonator said:

You have to look at Star cricket Tamil where those apes called RJ Balaji and srikkanth run amok. These guys are actually trying to integrate CSK into households as if there is nothing more important. :giggle:   :hysterical:

how are they doing that..lol

i am sure folks being shot in tutucorin are more interested in what Dhoni/Faf Dupe win for a team called CSK haha

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

yes it does..cringe worthy - but thats an other topic. we are discussing CSK now.

RJ Balaji's Tamil commentary is so cringe worthy that I would rather hear the sound of tortoises having sex in head phones. 

2 minutes ago, Detonator said:

if it is K.Srikkanth you mean..isn't he working with SRH as well :mad:

1 minute ago, LORD_analyst said:

Lol yeah. There is even a show called csk show where you can hear thala dhoni like 3000 times a day. 

3 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

No idea, but would expect both as they cater to the local audience.

Edited by AK007
Context

Just now, Detonator said:

RJ Balaji's Tamil commentary is so cringe worthy that I would rather hear the sound of tortoises having sex in head phones. 

who is the guy lol..haha dont hear tamil commentary etc man...

guess its like that movie..that slum cricket movie.

9 minutes ago, Vilander said:

so ICF mods by rule can not be ignored, so what they type is there for everyone to see. 

poster Laaloo- from moderators group is high credential mod as per claim, post Laaloo claims they could have been made admin - so it shows poster Laaloo is pretty substantial authority in ICF ( high credential moderator - could be made admin)

Poster Laaloo - from moderators group - its even more important now that you clarify you actual position, on your support and posts claiming IPL is fixed and CSK is fixed to win.

@Laaloo

dont think that this one will be let slide. 

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Chevk out in hotstar, you can choose the language. Actuallye trying to recreate the joke commentary of Chennai 28. But it's a movie and was actually funny. These guys are talking like retards. 

Just now, Laaloo said:

panda-slide.jpg

no sorry, no such cute tricks will work.

You need to address the points very clearly. if you attempt to respond with memes that means you ascribe an affirmative to the accusation made by me on your position, i want you to know that. Respond to this below clearly.

And yes my mod credentials are off the charts. I really could have been a admin but I declined that position. :icflove:

Just now, maniac said:

I was expecting this with my appreciation 

but I got this

That's called reality. Get out of your dirty basement often and breathe some fresh air now and then to connect with the real world.

10 minutes ago, Vilander said:

RJ Balaji, he acted in movies, recently In Devi as prabhudeva's friend

Just now, AK007 said:

That's called reality. Get out of your dirty basement often and breathe some fresh air now and then to connect with the real world.

And you have the time to read through mountains of biased posts against CSK and on top of that get offended and  still have the time to have this amazing social life...wonder how you do that lol

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

who are those man, but what do you mean by hero workship c&nts ? are you insinuating anything about any ethnic group there. Which ethnic group are you referring to ? as 'c&nts' ?

nope, not any community....

5 minutes ago, AK007 said:

You have to calm down lol

Edited by Detonator

1 minute ago, maniac said:

And you have the time to read through mountains of biased posts against CSK and on top of that get offended and  still have the time to have this amazing social life...wonder how you do that lol

One need not go through all your posts to know who you are...your posts stink quite bad from a distance...no washrooms in the basement? How many months are u holed in there through?

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Also on topic Dhoni seems to have done fine this IPL. where is the question on that ? how is he bad in this IPL.

yup...has been good in patches, but still want to see how he performs for india....in last 2-3 yrs his power hitting has been really crap  for india.

3 minutes ago, AK007 said:

One need not go through all your posts to know who you are...your posts stink quite bad from a distance...no washrooms in the basement? How many months are u holed in there through?

Well the way you have been responding and reacting to every post looks like you have reached the basement too from your busy social life.... you will soon figure it out yourself :laugh:

Edited by maniac

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Well the way you have been responding and reacting to every post looks like you have reached the basement too from your busy social life.... you will soon figure it out yourself :laugh:

Nah, just to get a glimpse of you 'life'. I am not surprised that you like me visiting you though, Bernard Shaw was spot on: "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

49 minutes ago, maniac said:

awww....you are analyzing me now...Thanks.yes I am nervous....cults freak me out....I am on your side....ok? Love Dhoni(PBUH) and CSK(PBUit)

you just insulted ISLAM there, you are insinuating it to be a cult.

1 minute ago, AK007 said:

Nah, just to get a glimpse of you 'life'. I am not surprised that you like me visiting you though, Bernard Shaw was spot on: "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

Are you trying to insult lol. I used to be serious and macho during my young days here. You will be alright when puberty hits you, so relax

1 minute ago, Detonator said:

Are you trying to insult lol. I used to be serious and macho during my young days here. You will be alright when puberty hits you, so relax

Not seeing the evidence of the self-proclamation about yourself so far. You are rushing to display your 'machoness'  to a post unrelated to you. Triggered much?

22 minutes ago, Detonator said:

Chevk out in hotstar, you can choose the language. Actuallye trying to recreate the joke commentary of Chennai 28. But it's a movie and was actually funny. These guys are talking like retards. 

lol too much for me man, i could not see the great thing about that movie it was highly recommended by my Chennai friends, it had some fun moments - but very sub culture type.

1 hour ago, maniac said:

awww....you are analyzing me now...Thanks.yes I am nervous....cults freak me out....I am on your side....ok? Love Dhoni(PBUH) and CSK(PBUit)

i was using "padma bhusan Dhoni" and people got offended :p:

but this Dhoni ( pbuh ) seems to be cool , thanks for the idea :hail:

30 minutes ago, AK007 said:

Not seeing the evidence of the self-proclamation about yourself so far. You are rushing to display your 'machoness'  to a post unrelated to you. Triggered much?

If you want to troll @maniac, search for a thread called "Team RISS appreciation thread" and bump it :Giggity:

Edited by Detonator

Guest, sign in to access all features.