an outsider's appreciation for CSK fans

maniac

Just now, Vilander said:

have some fcuking shame man, you are comparing one of best performing state in India economically and in social indicators to a banana republic. 

Lolwut? CSK Franchise/CSK Fans= State of Tamil Nadu/ People of Tamil Nadu?

This is what I am making fun of...some of you guys need to lighten up :laugh:...There are quiet a few on here who play along and have just as much fun.

17 minutes ago, maniac said:

I saw a video the other day....Dhoni was addressing the Chennai fan base....he said sorry I don't know the local language but I know one word "Vannakkam" or something like that(suckers) and the crowd went into a frenzy for their thala....Incredible,You have to see it to believe it...Hope there is a vice documentary on it

kim_jongil_gif_26.gif

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, maniac said:

This is what I am making fun of...some of you guys need to lighten up :laugh:...There are quiet a few on here who play along and have just as much fun.

your comment is on CSK fan following specific to an incident you know the makeup of that group. dont try to escape this. face the facts.

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Ohhh...now this is for fun...so cute :baby: Have some shame and courage to face the consequences of your mouth diarrhea. Get a room with those who play along with your imbecile thoughts and leave this cricket forum alone please!

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

This is what I am making fun of...some of you guys need to lighten up

this is not making fun etc, no one is falling for it. the amount of drivel that you have written, across threads. have some shame, accept that what ever sachin bhakt team you follow got their arse beat again..if you follow SRH really its an other TN linked groups team..lol ironic, dont you hate them now ? why do you care then.

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

this is not making fun etc, no one is falling for it. the amount of drivel that you have written, across threads. have some shame, accept that what ever sachin bhakt team you follow got their arse beat again..if you follow SRH really its an other TN linked groups team..lol ironic, dont you hate them now ? why do you care then.

2 minutes ago, AK007 said:

Ohhh...now this is for fun...so cute :baby: Have some shame and courage to face the consequences of your mouth diarrhea. Get a room with those who play along with your imbecile thoughts and leave this cricket forum alone please!

Are you guys for real? :ohmy:

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

its not all fun and games lad. be sure you can back up what you type. i really mean it having seen you post.

hahaha looks like it is not for you......I offended an moron once for insulting the great sport of bob sled in the winter olympics...now I have offended a "CSK" fan....is there a pattern here?

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

hahaha looks like it is not for you......I offended an moron once for insulting the great sport of bob sled in the winter olympics...now I have offended a "CSK" fan....is there a pattern here? 

Yup, there obviously is...you do not have a life since long ago. Right?

2 minutes ago, Number said:

Yeah. No team can have such devotees as fans. They almost worship their leader and can't bear even totally valid criticism of him. Now I can understand why movie stars are revered so much in TN.

Numb...Number...on the way to become Numbest with CSK wins?