Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ankit_sharma03

Dhoni's post match interviews are gold, shows how far he thinks

Recommended Posts

Todays game - "Always happy when we win. Being in the top two gives you that liberty to have one more game," Dhoni says. "If we would've lost, you still give yourself a second chance. They bowled very well, and there was a bit for the fast bowlers. Bhuvi bowled well, backed up well by Rashid. We kept losing wickets, and so we had to push ourselves. Losing three-four wickets in the middle always puts you on pressure. Plus, they have a mystery bowler. It's good to win a game like this, but what's more important, is knowing how we can improve. Our bowling combination is the best we have, and from the beginning I've been using different players at different stages to test them. You have to keep shuffling to know who can do what for you, and at what time. It may hurt you sometimes, and the best bowlers are playing these games. Faf's innings, is where experience counts. It's not easy to not play a lot of games, but I always say you need to train your mind as well. That's where the experience comes in. You visualise what your role is, how you can contribute, and Faf has been brilliant. I know we had a second chance, but still feels good. We have been a very good team over the past ten seasons, but it's more about the dressing room atmosphere. And you can't do that without the players and the support staff. And if atmosphere is not good, then players go to different directions. But somehow, we have managed to keep our boys on track."

 

Zaheer in Post match shows kept saying that his some changes may look bizzare now but he does it to plan for coming games n it was the case

 

Last game- Dhoni: If you see the bowling line up it was swinging a bit. In a game like this you want to take a lot of wickets while it is swinging. So with Bhajji and Chahar going in - it creates a bit of chaos. With proper batsmen the bowlers are consistent, somehow to lower order players they try the bouncers, offcutters, etc. [About the finish] All the fielders were up so I went for the big shot. [About the franchise] we have a set of people who are very close to the players, that makes it very easy for the captain. Also we have a really good team. Right from the first edition, we kept adding players and they kept performing - Ashwin, Bollinger, Mohit. The big challenge will be in two years when most of the players won't be around. We like to do the process right because that's what gives you the result. I remember the finals, where it went wrong: you need to remember where it went wrong. On that particular day you have to be at the best coz everyone wants to win. All of those things matter.
 

Now many want to say he was coward so he hid behind, yea ofcourse u have to find something since he is doing well as captain n batsman. But at the end of day ur looking like a fool coz his idea worked. N if it was about hiding well bravo n jadeja wud have come n he cud have also hidden behidn them today 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, velu said:

dhoni will be experimenting , but our wheelchair walas will criticize that blindly ..

who are these wheelchair fans

One kohli fan who was dissing deepak chahar at start and bought the word choking today (the last person who shud use the word choking is a kohli bhakt)

One rohit sharma fan , who says 300 runs of his are gold and dhoni 400+ are fluke 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

who are these wheelchair fans

One kohli fan who was dissing deepak chahar at start and bought the word choking today (the last person who shud use the word choking is a kohli bhakt)

One rohit sharma fan , who says 300 runs of his are gold and dhoni 400+ are fluke 

 

 

mostly they are  sachin chamchas and hidden sachin chamchas who hate dhoni  :p:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is nothing extraordinary that he said. Every team does that and try different options to find best combination. Regarding bhajji being promoted, you can say anything in hindsight. Dhoni is just lucky that an easy catch of bhajji got dropped second ball he faced. Now it is just an excuse to hide your inability to play when going gets tough.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pollack said:

More like he needs to keep shuffling to hide himself. Is he seriously saying he was trying to test Deepak Chahar's or harby's batting. :cantstop:

 

45 minutes ago, speedheat said:

9(18) was 0(8) at one stage, epic choke, and he thought bhajji n chahar need batting practice, wow what a thinker :hatsoff:

did u guys not read properly or what , where did he say they needed batting practice 

 

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Last game- Dhoni: If you see the bowling line up it was swinging a bit. In a game like this you want to take a lot of wickets while it is swinging. So with Bhajji and Chahar going in - it creates a bit of chaos. With proper batsmen the bowlers are consistent, somehow to lower order players they try the bouncers, offcutters, etc.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

There is nothing extraordinary that he said. Every team does that and try different options to find best combination. Regarding bhajji being promoted, you can say anything in hindsight. Dhoni is just lucky that an easy catch of bhajji got dropped second ball he faced. Now it is just an excuse to hide your inability to play when going gets tough.  

u dnt have to do something extraordinary , cricket is a simple game n he keeps its very simple n instinctive ....others have gone to much in data n logic

 

N what harm wud bhajji wkts have costed to them nothing, the idea was to make bowlers bowl diff length specially incase of rajpoot who is inexperienced 

His inability is more against googlies now with changes stance rather moving ball, he still covers the movement of the ball pretty well 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, speedheat said:

9(18) was 0(8) at one stage, epic choke, and he thought bhajji n chahar need batting practice, wow what a thinker :hatsoff:

Never use the word choke  specially with the man in ur picture 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Generation Indian Cricketers are upgrade from previous one that their ability to articulate words and and their thoughts. Dhoni,Kohli,Pandya,Bumrah.I have every single Kohli's interview from his golden year 2016 and it makes you think How can someone be so good at this,but when He fails,he becomes clueless captain here.Its pattern.Everything looks gold when you succeed,especially in these kind gimmicks of sending Chahar and Bhajji(The great Joginder Sharma over) and the person mentioning that would look like Gold despite doing jack with the willow.If you are really into interviews,You should check out some of the Dravid's interviews(obviously post match are hard to find).Great Orator,Calm,Composed who provides brilliant insights of the game,someone whom you can listen all day.

 

As far as Dhoni is concerned,I remember him telling to Atherton in post match interview at Manchester,2014 that the positive of that game was We got extra 2 days for the next test after being crushed in 3 days..That was some thinking.Shows how far he thinks!!!:cantstop:

Edited by Bigg Brother

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

There is nothing extraordinary that he said. Every team does that and try different options to find best combination. Regarding bhajji being promoted, you can say anything in hindsight. Dhoni is just lucky that an easy catch of bhajji got dropped second ball he faced. Now it is just an excuse to hide your inability to play when going gets tough.  

lol if a test match is played in eng he is only batsman i trust to survive , yesterday again the problem was leg spin, rashid is anyways difficult to face on that wkt

 

@Ankit_sharma03 i also remember the quote regarding NRR in the 1st match they won,he is absolutely spot on,NRR alwys comes in the picture in later half

also its amazing how he has got performances from jaddu the bowler,because in the 1st half and last year jaddu was a pure liability even with the bal (still a liablity with the bat) and bravo also got constant backing and delivered yesterday

 most professional sportsman i can think of ,consistent entry in the playoffs is no joke, this time he was one of their bats as well

Edited by SK_IH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bigg Brother said:

New Generation Indian Cricketers are upgrade from previous one that their ability to articulate words and and their thoughts. Dhoni,Kohli,Pandya,Bumrah.I have every single Kohli's interview from his golden year 2016 and it makes you think How can someone be so good at this,but when He fails,he becomes clueless captain here.Its pattern.Everything looks gold when you succeed,especially in these kind gimmicks of sending Chahar and Bhajji(The great Joginder Sharma over) and the person mentioning that would look like Gold despite doing jack with the willow.If you are really into interviews,You should check out some of the Dravid's interviews(obviously post match are hard to find).Great Orator,Calm,Composted who provides brilliant insights of the game,someone whom you can listen all day.

 

As far as Dhoni concerned,I remember him telling to Atherton in post match interview at Manchester,2014 that the positive of that game was We got extra 2 days for the next test after being crushed in 3 days..That was some thinking.Shows how far he thinks!!!:cantstop:

Kohli interview when he talks about batting n his own game are gold, doesnt mean it wud same as captain

But as captain also during his interview one thing he shows that how much energy he transfers to his team which is good......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

lol if a test match is played in eng he is only batsman i trust to survive , yesterday again the problem was leg spin, rashid is anyways difficult to face on that wkt

 

@Ankit_sharma03 i also remember the quote regarding NRR in the 1st match they won,he is absolutely spot on,NRR alwys comes in the picture in later half

also its amazing how he has got performances from jaddu the bowler,because in the 1st half and last year jaddu was a pure liability even with the ball and bravo also got constant backing and delivered yesterday

 most professional sportsman i can think of ,consistent entry in the playoffs is no joke, this time he was one of their bats as well

yes many here were dissing him of using jadeja at wrong times during leagues stages 

and Zak in his cricbuzz shows kept mentioning that he is doing keeping later games in mind and that was spot on. Zak hold more authority over right n wrong then us as he has known him more closely  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

lol if a test match is played in eng he is only batsman i trust to survive , yesterday again the problem was leg spin, rashid is anyways difficult to face on that wkt

 

@Ankit_sharma03 i also remember the quote regarding NRR in the 1st match they won,he is absolutely spot on,NRR alwys comes in the picture in later half

also its amazing how he has got performances from jaddu the bowler,because in the 1st half and last year jaddu was a pure liability even with the bal (still a liablity with the bat) and bravo also got constant backing and delivered yesterday

 most professional sportsman i can think of ,consistent entry in the playoffs is no joke, this time he was one of their bats as well

that test match was played in 2007. He was 25 then. now he is 36. Lot of water has flown since then. I am talking about Dhoni of today and anyway, you cannot compare Test to T20s. In tests, you can leave and block, but in T20s, you have to score and that is where Dhoni's limited stroke range and skill set gets tested the most when there is help for bowlers.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yes many here were dissing him of using jadeja at wrong times during leagues stages 

and Zak in his cricbuzz shows kept mentioning that he is doing keeping later games in mind and that was spot on. Zak hold more authority over right n wrong then us as he has known him more closely  

Is this some mystery? Everyone knows Jadeja will be useful when ball start to turn. So, people dissing Dhoni for using Jadeja at wrong times earlier has not correlation to this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

u dnt have to do something extraordinary , cricket is a simple game n he keeps its very simple n instinctive ....others have gone to much in data n logic

 

N what harm wud bhajji wkts have costed to them nothing, the idea was to make bowlers bowl diff length specially incase of rajpoot who is inexperienced 

His inability is more against googlies now with changes stance rather moving ball, he still covers the movement of the ball pretty well 

who was bowling googlies in the game again kXIP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

that test match was played in 2007. He was 25 then. now he is 36. Lot of water has flown since then. I am talking about Dhoni of today and anyway, you cannot compare Test to T20s. In tests, you can leave and block, but in T20s, you have to score and that is where Dhoni's limited stroke range and skill set gets tested the most when there is help for bowlers.  

he did decent in 2014 also , which was 4 yrs ago

in t20 the ball wnt move for that long , so survival isnt that tough either . 153 target wud have never been that heavy on RR which raina showed by batting till end . Post 10 overs it wudnt have moved around so a chase of 153 cud have been planned easily 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

that test match was played in 2007. He was 25 then. now he is 36. Lot of water has flown since then. I am talking about Dhoni of today and anyway, you cannot compare Test to T20s. In tests, you can leave and block, but in T20s, you have to score and that is where Dhoni's limited stroke range and skill set gets tested the most when there is help for bowlers.  

i am talking about 2014,he was pretty good even in that series

 

wrt to T20s, i still dont trust him in intl t20s (hope he retires) but this year he has been great in ipl , he hasnt wasted many balls,against Rashid yesterday he got stuck like many can 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Never use the word choke  specially with the man in ur picture 

9/18 is choke and he has choked several times even for India. How many T20s has he cost us? Could not score 8 of 6 against Bravo despite playing 4 of the 6 balls and that T20 against England where he denied strike to Rayudu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Is this some mystery? Everyone knows Jadeja will be useful when ball start to turn. So, people dissing Dhoni for using Jadeja at wrong times earlier has not correlation to this.

u cnt wakeup when ur low on confidence n start bowling well, jadeja was low on confidence at start

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

who was bowling googlies in the game again kXIP?

exactly thats my point so he didnt needed to hide

his problem have been against spin in recent times rather pace n movement . 

Narine, kuldeep, markhande , rashid are the one he shud be hiding from 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

u cnt wakeup when ur low on confidence n start bowling well, jadeja was low on confidence at start

exactly thats my point so he didnt needed to hide

his problem have been against spin in recent times rather pace n movement . 

Narine, kuldeep, markhande , rashid are the one he shud be hiding from 

Who told you that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

9/18 is choke and he has choked several times even for India. How many T20s has he cost us? Could not score 8 of 6 against Bravo despite playing 4 of the 6 balls and that T20 against England where he denied strike to Rayudu.

9/18 was the way to go that time, such targets are covered in the end which faf also did 

 

he failed to his weakness different from choking, he didnt throw it away under pressure ........he failed against his weakness

He has chased well so many times and he wud fail many times to. 

when was he a good player in t20 . Never said that he was a gr8 in t20 .......he was very below avg 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

i am talking about 2014,he was pretty good even in that series

 

wrt to T20s, i still dont trust him in intl t20s (hope he retires) but this year he has been great in ipl , he hasnt wasted many balls,against Rashid yesterday he got stuck like many can 

with his new stance googlies will trouble him specially of the likes of rashid who are quick through air 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

wasnt it evident in 1st half 

No, not at all. Jaddu has always been dependent on conditions and very mediocre in IPL.  So him not doing well on flat pitches is not an indicator of him being low in confidence.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

with his new stance googlies will trouble him specially of the likes of rashid who are quick through air 

yep the likes of rashid,markende or even tahir, other leggies have been smashed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

No, not at all. Jaddu has always been dependent on conditions and very mediocre in IPL.  So him not doing well on flat pitches is not an indicator of him being low in confidence.  

it wasnt turning square either yesterday yet he was in better rhythm n confidence 

also the idea behind giving a bowler bowl in different situation is to be ready for future games as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

9/18 was the way to go that time, such targets are covered in the end which faf also did 

 

he failed to his weakness different from choking, he didnt throw it away under pressure ........he failed against his weakness

He has chased well so many times and he wud fail many times to. 

when was he a good player in t20 . Never said that he was a gr8 in t20 .......he was very below avg 

What?? How clueless and misinformed are you?? Getting stuck at 0(8) is not choke for you lol?? Epic :hatsoff:its esy to say all that you have mentioned but a guy starting his innings at 0(8) adds pressure on others in t20, they were 67-6 as result of epic 9(18) this almost cost them a match but thanks to faf, bhai you may or may not like  it but dhoniis approach is horrendous in t20.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, speedheat said:

What?? How clueless and misinformed are you?? Getting stuck at 0(8) is not choke for you lol?? Epic :hatsoff:its esy to say all that you have mentioned but a guy starting his innings at 0(8) adds pressure on others in t20, they were 67-6 as result of epic 9(18) this almost cost them a match but thanks to faf, bhai you may or may not like  it but dhoniis approach is horrendous in t20.

how clueless are u, did u see the situation

the best way was to take game till end an survive rashid khan........afridi ka fan hai kya

Faf took it till end and won ...140 ka target tha 240 ka nhin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

how clueless are u, did u see the situation

the best way was to take game till end an survive rashid khan........afridi ka fan hai kya

Faf took it till end and won ...140 ka target tha 240 ka nhin

Taking the game till end doesn't mean you should go out there and suck the momentum out with cringe 0(8) start, whatever the conditions or target you should or a good batter should always  maintain strike rate around 70 to 80 ( faf did it and exploded in the end)  if he can't touch 90 or 100,it shouldn't fall below 50 or 50 that's just pathetic in t20, basic understanding of cricket which dhoni lacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, speedheat said:

Taking the game till end doesn't mean you should go out there and suck the momentum out with cringe 0(8) start, whatever the conditions or target you should or a good batter should always  maintain strike rate around 70 to 80 ( faf did it and exploded in the end)  if he can't touch 90 or 100,it shouldn't fall below 50 or 50 that's just pathetic in t20, basic understanding of cricket which dhoni lacks.

suck momentum, their was no momentum in that innings 

dhoni can easily coverup his strike rate which he even did it in KXIP game in mohali 

HE has an issue against spinners specially leggies, so survive them and go till end and cover it. runrate to bhari tha hi nhin 

 

yea he lacks basic understanding , aise hi ATG ban gaya na wo 

 

he doesnt need to learn from u, werent u saying same **** when he was backing chahar over asif....how did the humble pies taste like 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best thing about dhoni is now he does not care what armchair analysts feel abt his moves. All he needs is his team and support staff and management to have belief in their way of doing things. And since he has that type of process set in CSK, its easier to get results season after season. 

He is like Sir Alex or Bill Belichick type of mastermind. 

So damn amazing to listen to his interviews nowadays. The length of his interviews is getting longer with the age. Bache logo ko bore hota hoga lol But its definitely Gold for a lil mature crowd. Management Guru hai yeh banda...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

suck momentum, their was no momentum in that innings 

dhoni can easily coverup his strike rate which he even did it in KXIP game in mohali 

HE has an issue against spinners specially leggies, so survive them and go till end and cover it. runrate to bhari tha hi nhin 

 

yea he lacks basic understanding , aise hi ATG ban gaya na wo 

 

he doesnt need to learn from u, werent u saying same **** when he was backing chahar over asif....how did the humble pies taste like 

How many chances did asif got?? Go ask your favorite dhoni, what backin he got?? Easily cover up lol, most of the time  he will get out after sucking up the momentum if opposition doesn't serve him bowlers like negi and Anderson, bhai not only leggies he has been struggling against genuine pacers since 2015 now, he cant play anything above 137+kph its sorry state tbh,  again a cringworthy start of 0(8) in excuse to take the game till end is pathetic, if You  can't maintain the strike rate of 75 in t20 just getf## out of there, get out and let others do the job.

Edited by speedheat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, speedheat said:

How many chances did asif got?? Go ask your favorite dhoni, what backin he got?? Easily cover up lol, most of the time  he will get out after sucking up the momentum if opposition doesn't serve him bowlers like negi and Anderson, bhai not only leggies he has been struggling against genuine pacers since 2015 now, he cant play anything above 137+kph its sorry state tbh,  again a cringworthy start of 0(8) in excuse to take the game till end is pathetic, if You  can't maintain the strike rate of 75 in t20 just getf## out of there, get out and let others do the job.

is their a place, chahar has been doing so well why wud u throw him out 

he ll get out was a last yr story, sorry cnt help if ur ant watching this yr u can check highlights 

trent boult also serves humble pie

 

do u want me to show u video of him smashing bowls above 137k post 2015 , do u have so much humble pies

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

is their a place, chahar has been doing so well why wud u throw him out 

he ll get out was a last yr story, sorry cnt help if ur ant watching this yr u can check highlights 

trent boult also serves humble pie

 

do u want me to show u video of him smashing bowls above 137k post 2015 , do u have so much humble pies

 

Yes ther was a place when chahar was getting thrashed in some initial games coz of lack of swing, asif could have easily been accommodated and backed,  hahaha I knew you will come up with Trent boult lol since when was a boult a good t20 bowler, even hack like that pak opener has thrashed boult in t20is, whatever, huge respect for boult n chahar and their performance don't want to criticize them, even I can show you videos of him struggling against rabada, wahab etc.  You simply can't deny the fact that he struggles against leggies and genuine quality pace.

 

 

Again my argument was you defending that pathetic knock 9(18) lol, clueless as it gets,  a batter who starts with 0(8) and strikes it 50, is simply cringe, you can't maintain strike rate 75 means you are struggling its better to get out, dhoni should learn from Sunil narine tbh.

Edited by speedheat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, speedheat said:

Yes their was a place when chahar was getting thrashed in some initial games coz of lack of swing, asif could have easily been accommodated and backed,  hahaha I know you will come up with Trent boult lol since when was a boult a good t20 bowler, even hack like that pak opener has thrashed boult in t20is, whatever huge respect for boult n chahar and their performance don't want to criticize them, even I can show you videos of him struggling against rabada, wahab etc.  You simply can't deny the fact that he struggles against leggies and genuine quality pace.

 

 

Again my argument was you defending that pathetic knock 9(18) lol, clueless as it gets,  a batter who starts with 0(8) and strikes it 50, is simply cringe, you can't maintain strike rate 75 means you are struggling its better to get out, dhoni should learn from Sunil narine tbh.

didnt asif get smashed, how many games did chahar get smashed 1-2....by whom gayle who will smash anyone 

chahar is simply a better t20 bowler as of now 

 

oh i didnt knew trent boult is bad, chal 1 min ke liye maan leta hu .....tera dil rkhne ke liye itna humble pie khaya hai tu

ye le- 

http://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/vivo-ipl-2017/m183434/match-clips/vintage-dhoni-shines-in-rps-win/2001903420

 

Last yr he smashed bumrah n mcgleshan , ab tu bolega wo dono trundler hai aur bumrah bhi acha bowler nhin 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

didnt asif get smashed, how many games did chahar get smashed 1-2....by whom gayle who will smash anyone 

chahar is simply a better t20 bowler as of now 

 

oh i didnt knew trent boult is bad, chal 1 min ke liye maan leta hu .....tera dil rkhne ke liye itna humble pie khaya hai tu

ye le- 

http://www.hotstar.com/sports/cricket/vivo-ipl-2017/m183434/match-clips/vintage-dhoni-shines-in-rps-win/2001903420

 

Last yr he smashed bumrah n mcgleshan , ab tu bolega wo dono trundler hai aur bumrah bhi acha bowler nhin 

He has even thrashed styen, this game especially IPL is ridiculously biased in favr of a batsman so one or two such performance doesn't make him a batter who dominates such class bowlers, again as I said you defending that knock was so hilarious and that was my point of argument.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

He has even thrashed styen, this game especially IPL is ridiculously biased in favr of a batsman so one or two such performance doesn't make him a batter who dominates such class bowlers, again as I said you defending that knock was so hilarious and that was my point of argument.

acha matalb jab wo maare to wo easy format

neither m defending neither m critcising it

My point he has played really well this IPL and one odd knock will happen in which the idea of playing out was not bad . I hva bajaoed him for a being below avg t20 players for yrs

now he is playing i cnt be blind like u , m no fan of many either but hwne they play well i appreciate them unlike u whose purpose is just agenda 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

acha matalb jab wo maare to wo easy format

neither m defending neither m critcising it

My point he has played really well this IPL and one odd knock will happen in which the idea of playing out was not bad . I hva bajaoed him for a being below avg t20 players for yrs

now he is playing i cnt be blind like u , m no fan of many either but hwne they play well i appreciate them unlike u whose purpose is just agenda 

:laser:

 You are not defending?? Chussssss.. a moment a go you was defending his cringe knock by saying  he was taking the game to end, mannnnnnn.... Otherwise I would have never quoted you, don't lie you are a fan of dhoni, I can't  call you chamcha coz you agree certain things, if criticizing a dumbness n hypocrisy is agenda thn m proud of my agenda...

Edited by speedheat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, speedheat said:

:laser:

 You are not defending?? Chussssss.. a moment a go you was defending his cringe knock by saying  he was taking the game to end, mannnnnnn.... Otherwise I would have never quoted you, don't lie you are a fan of dhoni, I can't  call you chamcha coz you agree certain things, if criticizing a dumbness m hypocrisy is agenda thn m proud of my agenda...

padh le be , the idea of playing till end for 140 target is never bad and faf showed it, infact raina showed it against KXIP 

11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

My point he has played really well this IPL and one odd knock will happen in which the idea of playing out was not bad .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

padh le be , the idea of playing till end for 140 target is never bad and faf showed it, infact raina showed it against KXIP 

 

Not just one odd knock, 17(23), 9(18) and few others in the initial stages,not just 140 target he does that even for targets 200 and above, a slow start, nobody said playing till end for 140 is a bad idea, but when you start with 0(8) adding pressure on others and can't even maintain sr 75  after playing some   18 balls than its an issue and that approach is horrendous, how hard to agree this??

Edited by speedheat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

padh le be , the idea of playing till end for 140 target is never bad and faf showed it, infact raina showed it against KXIP 

 

playing till the end does not mean tuk tuk at 50 SR. You know why Dhoni struggles to score in such situation and has to resort to tuk tuk is because of his very limited game.  Faf played till the end but he still kept scoring runs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×