Vijay Shankar vs Hussain Talat - Who's better?

31 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

The only one acting ignorant is you Sandeep Bhaiya. Have you ever seen him bat anyways? 

Anybody who has watched his batting and researched his domestic stats would rate him nicely. I’m not saying that he would make it to the Indian team but there is no way that he is inferior to the likes of Rahane, Pandey, Iyer and Rayudu. 

Talat has much more potential as a #4 batsman compared to the options that Team India has been using in the past few years! 

Have you seen Pintu Parcha bat SS bhaiya?  For my money, he's better compared to the options that Team India has been using for the past few years.  

See, bolney mein koi problem nahi hai.  Lekin baat mein dum hona chahiye.  Nahi to aap sirf hawaa mein moot rahe ho. Aur hawaa aap ki turf  hai :winky:

Edited by sandeep
44 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Talat averages 38 with a strike rate of 125. 

That is better than basically every uncapped Indian that I mentioned above. 

Where are you getting your stats from? Because even cricbuzz is showing that Hooda and Agarwal average 15 and 16 in the IPL respectively. 

IPL isnt the only T20 cricket played in India. There is SMA trophy as well.  All stats are include.  IPL is very much to international T20 cricket.

On 5/23/2018 at 5:22 PM, SecondSlip said:

Talat is much better than all the uncapped Indian batsmen playing in the IPL.

He’s so far ahead compared to the likes of Hooda, Rana, Rinku, Gill, Tripathi, Samson, Surya, Kishan, Krunal, Vohra, Mandeep, Sarfaraz, Agarwal and Shaw. 

What a clown you are. Stick to some other sport

How is Talat better than Gill, Agarwal, Shaw etc

Shows you lack cricket insight....

26 minutes ago, Vilander said:

I know vijay shankar is not liked in icf. But the guy got picked for India i am very sure he is several orders of magnitude higher skilled than this pak bd sounding name..whoever that is.v

true in all likelihood, but that's not saying much :phehe:. it's like saying that milkha singh was not as good a runner as usain bolt