Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SecondSlip

Vijay Shankar vs Hussain Talat - Who's better?

Recommended Posts

Look as a Pakistan fan I have observed that Talat is only a good player of Truddlers and spinners, whenever the bowlers in the PSL were decent he got out to them, he got out to Amir and Wahab bowled whilst a decent seamer in Irfan Jr also got the better of him, people rate him but he’s not going to be a decent Test player or even a decent ODI player however he is good in T20s.

 

In T20s for now Talat is ahead however in the longer formats Shankar is ahead of him, Shankar may not play a lot of cricket for India as Pandya is ahead of him and his bowling isn’t that great so it would be better to play a better batsman ahead of him.

Edited by Bilal78

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

Talat is much better than all the uncapped Indian batsmen playing in the IPL.

 

He’s so far ahead compared to the likes of Hooda, Rana, Rinku, Gill, Tripathi, Samson, Surya, Kishan, Krunal, Vohra, Mandeep, Sarfaraz, Agarwal and Shaw. 

dont know who this guy is but checked his stats and he has a T20  SR of 124 and FC average of 27. while the first Indian name you took Hooda who has a T20 SR of 141 and FC average of 50, Nitish Rana has a T20 SR of 135 and FC average of 46, Gill has a T20 SR of 145 and FC average of 61. He may be better than 20 year old Rinku Singh out of those names, but none else.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, rkt.india said:

dont know who this guy is but checked his stats and he has a T20  SR of 124 and FC average of 27. while the first Indian name you took Hooda who has a T20 SR of 141 and FC average of 50, Nitish Rana has a T20 SR of 135 and FC average of 46, Gill has a T20 SR of 145 and FC average of 61. He may be better than 20 year old Rinku Singh out of those names, but none else.

Compare their List A records 

Share this post


Link to post

lol comparing the elite Indian players with some phateechar from phateecharstan :hysterical: Who is this talat, never even heard of him, in any case he's bound to be inferior to even our domestic cricketers

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Hooda has an average of 42 at an SR of 97. He has average of 41 at an SR of 89.

Why are mentioning just Hooda? Compare with other uncapped batsmen such as Rana, Samson, Krunal etc. 

 

These guys are inferior batsmen to Talat

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, kira said:

lol comparing the elite Indian players with some phateechar from phateecharstan :hysterical: Who is this talat, never even heard of him, in any case he's bound to be inferior to even our domestic cricketers

When did these uncapped batsmen become elite? 

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Why are mentioning just Hooda? Compare with other uncapped batsmen such as Rana, Samson, Krunal etc. 

 

These guys are inferior batsmen to Talat

Talat is inferior to them in two formats, so who is actually inferior?  They are better in two formats, so, Talat is inferior who is good only in one format.

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Talat is inferior to them in two formats, so who is actually inferior?  They are better in two formats, so, Talat is inferior who is good only in one format.

Talat is better in LOIs than the uncapped batsmen in the IPL. The likes of Surya, Tripathi, Kishan, Vohra etc. are behind. 

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Talat is better in LOIs than the uncapped batsmen in the IPL. The likes of Surya, Tripathi, Kishan, Vohra etc. are behind. 

Talat isn't good enough with the bat to make a Konkan List A XI.   Maybe that's a bit harsh - he might make the Konkan XI if a couple of the main guys are injured.  

 

Banjo the gulf in batting levels between India and Pakistan is bigger than the Grand canyon.  domestic "stats" from Pakistani cricket are worthless.  Using them to claim 'better' batting is nothing more than a demonstration of ignorance.

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Talat is better in LOIs than the uncapped batsmen in the IPL. The likes of Surya, Tripathi, Kishan, Vohra etc. are behind. 

they all have better T20 stats than him so how are they behind him?

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Talat isn't good enough with the bat to make a Konkan List A XI.   Maybe that's a bit harsh - he might make the Konkan XI if a couple of the main guys are injured.  

 

Banjo the gulf in batting levels between India and Pakistan is bigger than the Grand canyon.  domestic "stats" from Pakistani cricket are worthless.  Using them to claim 'better' batting is nothing more than a demonstration of ignorance.

The only one acting ignorant is you Sandeep Bhaiya. Have you ever seen him bat anyways? 

 

Anybody who has watched his batting and researched his domestic stats would rate him nicely. I’m not saying that he would make it to the Indian team but there is no way that he is inferior to the likes of Rahane, Pandey, Iyer and Rayudu. 

 

Talat has much more potential as a #4 batsman compared to the options that Team India has been using in the past few years! 

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

they all have better T20 stats than him so how are they behind him?

Talat averages 38 with a strike rate of 125. 

 

That is better than basically every uncapped Indian that I mentioned above. 

 

Where are you getting your stats from? Because even cricbuzz is showing that Hooda and Agarwal average 15 and 16 in the IPL respectively. 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

that he is inferior to the likes of Rahane, Pandey, Iyer and Rayudu.

lol 

 

in t20 you mean ? 

 

even then Rayudu this season in t20 has been some other level

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, SecondSlip said:

When did these uncapped batsmen become elite? 

Every Indian player is elite (yes even binny :rotfl:) when compared to phateechar players from across the border

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

The only one acting ignorant is you Sandeep Bhaiya. Have you ever seen him bat anyways? 

 

Anybody who has watched his batting and researched his domestic stats would rate him nicely. I’m not saying that he would make it to the Indian team but there is no way that he is inferior to the likes of Rahane, Pandey, Iyer and Rayudu. 

 

Talat has much more potential as a #4 batsman compared to the options that Team India has been using in the past few years! 

Have you seen Pintu Parcha bat SS bhaiya?  For my money, he's better compared to the options that Team India has been using for the past few years.  

 

See, bolney mein koi problem nahi hai.  Lekin baat mein dum hona chahiye.  Nahi to aap sirf hawaa mein moot rahe ho. Aur hawaa aap ki turf  hai :winky:

Edited by sandeep

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Talat averages 38 with a strike rate of 125. 

 

That is better than basically every uncapped Indian that I mentioned above. 

 

Where are you getting your stats from? Because even cricbuzz is showing that Hooda and Agarwal average 15 and 16 in the IPL respectively. 

IPL isnt the only T20 cricket played in India. There is SMA trophy as well.  All stats are include.  IPL is very much to international T20 cricket.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×