Sign in to follow this  
velu

Eliminator 2 : KKR vs SRH || Kolkatta || 25-05-2018 7.00 PM !!

Both the team has weaknesses and probably struggle against CSK...

CSK is the overwhelming favourite and most of the public putting their money on CSK...

But In IPL usually it’s more entertaining when unexpected happens & bookies win...

26 minutes ago, asterix said:

Both the team has weaknesses and probably struggle against CSK...

CSK is the overwhelming favourite and most of the public putting their money on CSK...

But In IPL usually it’s more entertaining when unexpected happens & bookies win...

Governing council too

15 minutes ago, velu said:

mumbai not in the finals , enough proof that path to IPL trophy  is clean with no one to stop  chusky from cheating.:money:

9 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

Not enough evidence of IPL being clean unless MI was in final :proud:

:phixed:.    :p:

On 5/24/2018 at 3:55 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:

This match will decide which Biryani is better and settle life long debate - One with Aloo (Kolkata Biryani) or the Dum Version (Hyderabadi)

Kolkata Biriyani? 

I haven't come across this variant. Lots of mustard in this too?

The Hyderabadi Biriyani ( at least Paradise and Bawarchi) are extremely over hyped. Maybe the descendants of the Nizam's Khansamas have some secret recipe, but I haven't come across it thus far. 

2 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Kolkata Biriyani? 

The Hyderabadi Biriyani ( at least Paradise and Bawarchi) are extremely over hyped. Maybe the descendants of the Nizam's Khansamas have some secret recipe, but I haven't come across it thus far. 

This is Kolkata Biryani with Aloo and Egg. Not as spicy as Hyderabadi version

image.png.eb631f38b96907e872dc5a81802849cb.png

2 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Kolkata Biriyani? 

I have never tasted authentic hyderbad biriyani. May be i have to go to hyderabad. All fake. My punjabi colleague always says this "WHy do you call this biriyani. they mix the rice" . That is what they do. Make seperate colored rice, mix it with with different type of chicken and call it biriyani. I prefer biriyanis that are special in Tamilnadu.

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

I have never tasted authentic hyderbad biriyani. May be i have to go to hyderabad. All fake. My punjabi colleague always says this "WHy do you call this biriyani. they mix the rice" . That is what they do. Make seperate colored rice, mix it with with different type of chicken and call it biriyani. I prefer biriyanis that are special in Tamilnadu.

No they don't. In Paradise it is layered. An entire layer of oil and masala is at the bottom. The amount of oil would give Saudi Arabia a complex. It is too spicy for my liking.

Ditto Bawarchi.

In my opinion, good Biriyani should be marinated well.

3 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Kolkata Biriyani? 

Being a Biryani lover and after having Biryani is various parts of India and world, I can safely say no one makes Biryani like the real 'Bawarchi' in RTC X road Hyderabad. That aroma and those flavours are to die for.

Paradise is overhyped - Agreed.

11 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

No they don't. In Paradise it is layered. An entire layer of oil and masala is at the bottom. The amount of oil would give Saudi Arabia a complex. It is too spicy for my liking.

Ditto Bawarchi.

Yup Ditto. 

9 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Ditto Bawarchi.

we can ask them to make it less spicy , they will add less masala and we can tolerate it..

i visit hyderabadi house and they have 4 grades of spiciness .. double spicy , normal , medium and less spicy 

KKR changes: Mavi replaces Javon Searles. That means they're playing just three overseas players. 

SRH changes: Three changes. Hooda, Saha and Khaleel Ahmed in. Manish Pandey has been dropped. Goswami and Sandeep are the other two to be left out. 

:hs: panicking at the wrong time :wall:

Sunrisers Hyderabad: Shikhar Dhawan, Kane Williamson (c), Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Shakib Al Hasan, Yusuf Pathan, Deepak Hooda, Carlos Brathwaite, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Rashid Khan, Siddarth Kaul, Khaleel Ahmed 

Kolkata Knight Riders: Sunil Narine, Chris Lynn, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik (capt, wk), Shubman Gill, Andre Russell, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna, Shivam Mavi 

Just now, velu said:

we can ask them to make it less spicy , they will add less masala and we can tolerate it..

i visit hyderabadi house and they have 4 grades of spiciness .. double spicy , normal , medium and less spicy 

Their default, ie medium spicy is way too spicy for me.

Apart from @Austin 3:!6 ( Who I am assuming is not from Hyderabad), no non Hyderabadi I have known has liked Bawarchi.

Its the Hyderabadi public who big up the place.

Maybe @maniac @nikred can elaborate.

Just now, gambhirfan said:

Why 

Runs on the board is always good. KKD has made it 50/50. Wonder if it has anything to do with last match or dew factor? Even on the other day ball was nicely coming on in the second half. But Rahane killed it for them.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.