Sign in to follow this  
velu

Eliminator 2 : KKR vs SRH || Kolkatta || 25-05-2018 7.00 PM !!

1 minute ago, velu said:

we can ask them to make it less spicy , they will add less masala and we can tolerate it..

i visit hyderabadi house and they have 4 grades of spiciness .. double spicy , normal , medium and less spicy 

What is that Biryani restaurant name in Kormangla opposite Empire hotel I forgot. I tried there once....very good Dum biryani.

Kumble saying he is happy Kuldeep is bowling slow in T20. He has no other option. He is not strong enough to bowl quick. Also, his action is so ungainly and his non-bowling arm falls so early, very difficult for him to generate any pace.

Edited by rkt.india

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

May be surprise factor will work. But it all depends how he handles the pressure. If he is one of those guy like Vijay shankar he could implode

we were asking him to be played since the game Pant thrashed SRH bowlers. Could easily have given a game or two before in place of Sandeep or Kaul to see how it goes. Big gamble in an important when you do not know what is coming.

21 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

No they don't. In Paradise it is layered. An entire layer of oil and masala is at the bottom. The amount of oil would give Saudi Arabia a complex. It is too spicy for my liking.

Ditto Bawarchi.

In my opinion, good Biriyani should be marinated well.

You should try it in four Seasons if you are looking for less spicey. Authentic briyani is hard to get , also i am not sure what an authentic Briyani means. They are all spicey in most of the restaurants. As you said full of oil and spices.

2 minutes ago, raki05 said:

You should try it in four Seasons if you are looking for less spicey. Authentic briyani is hard to get , also i am not sure what an authentic Briyani means. They are all spicey in most of the restaurants. As you said full of oil and spices.

'Authentic' is what the khansamas of the Nizams cooked back in the day.

Biriyani essentially was a dish that only the royalty and nobility had back then.

Edited by Mariyam

6.22pm "Have no doubts from the day we picked him that he'll do well. Hadn't played him before, but he was very impressive in the nets. I'm sure he'll play for the country soon." Big words from Dinesh Karthik to Prasidh Krishna. You know his backstory? 

Putiya Karnataka selectors have not played him in a single Ranji trophy game in 3 years after he made his FC debut against Bangladesh A and took 5-fer at the age of 19.

5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Putiya Karnataka selectors have not played him in a single Ranji trophy game in 3 years after he made his FC debut against Bangladesh A and took 5-fer at the age of 19.

They have legends like Vinnie kumar lol

6 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Hope he will get more chances now as one of the legends Aravind has retired. 

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.