Sign in to follow this  
asterix

IPL 2018 FINAL | CSK Vs SRH | 27th May | Mumbai | 7:00 PM IST

Just now, Magneto said:

Because of him they had 79 for 2 in 10 overs, which is not bad. Which actually gave them a decent start. He top scored as well. The injury recurred during batting again, and there was a moment when he was shaking his hands. And he was back for one match, not 2. You are surely not following anything. And even Goswami could have dropped that. Karthik dropped a sitter early on.

I wonder if you are wriddiman saha lol

7 minutes ago, asterix said:

Have you seen that toss drama? :lol:

The expression of Kane was like, “WTF, I won the toss but they gave it to Dhoni”...

But he was gracious enough as compared to Sanga...

If it was a joke...then it was a bad one when one team is a chronic cheater.....:p:

7 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Dhoni said Kane called heads.

Dhoni said Kane called tails. Dhoni was making a fool out of Manju.

What are you all on about cheating? It is as clear as it can be, unless you are blaming that Kane Williamson is a fixer who accepted that he lost the toss. Rubbish

Just now, Shunya said:

What are you all on about cheating? It is as clear as it can be, unless you are blaming that Kane Williamson is a fixer who accepted that he lost the toss. Rubbish

Okay Dhoni is a troll then. 

3 minutes ago, asterix said:

No he called heads... Dhoni on his behalf kept on saying he called Tails... WTF Dhoni has to say what other captain called? That’s the job of the officials...

WTF.. If what you're  saying  is true,  Dhoni has lost it.. And why the heck should  Williamson agree? 

2 minutes ago, asterix said:

Dhoni first said Kane called heads... then conveniently changed he called tails..

As if Dhoni was the match official there...

rotfl.gif

Dhoni fans missed it the way they are blind to all of Dhoni's cheating from Rhiti to Meiyappan to Credit stealing to everything.

Just now, Magneto said:

Lol. Ran out of gas. 

No. That guy did not show any sign of injury lol You blindly believing their excuse is what makes me laugh.  Anybody can drop that catch? lol seriously. Only wriddiman saha can say that.

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

No. That guy did not show any sign of injury lol You blindly believing their excuse is what makes me laugh.  Anybody can drop that catch? lol seriously. Only wriddiman saha can say that.

You don't even know that he played only one match, and not two. He did show signs but you were probably cleaning your specs then. Well, didn't DK drop a super sitter? Goswami dropped a similar one two matches back. Told ya you don't watch. What makes me laugh is your prolonged ignorance about cricket.

8 minutes ago, Magneto said:

And not one. For a couple of minutes, till Manju (of all people) smacked him. :rofl: 

It was other way around. Manju made a fool out of himself in front of the whole world and like a typically bambi started crying and begging Dhoni not to play around. :rofl: 

5 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Even cricbuzz doesn't say anything. Too much drugs:cantstop:

Just now, Magneto said:

You don't even know that he played only one match, and not two. He did show signs but you were probably cleaning your specs then. Well, didn't DK drop a super sitter? Goswami dropped a similar one two matches back. Told ya you don't watch. What makes me laugh is your prolonged ignorance about cricket.

I do watch. Just that your interpretation is way too convenient. This guy sucked balls with bat. SRH fans was livid and as expected Saha was dropped. Injury lol my ass. Seriously you must be seriously naive to believe their story. 

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.