Congrats CSK!!

vvvslaxman

7 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Totally unexpected. Expected them to finish at the bottom with all the oldies. Everyone stepped up. Even Jadhav stepped up for one over to win the match. Billings one match, BRave one match, DHoni one match, Rayudu few matchces, Watto few matches, Chahar one match

DY68T04.png

real rafa or troll ?

i think he played in chennai once , cheeka taught him how to hold the bat :phehe:

Is that from official rafa page?? Ipl is spreading tremendously though ,during the mid innings today they were showing that there were fan parks in London as well near lords where decent crowd gathered (Indians as well as angrez) .

Ipl can become iconic in coming years with such tremendous widespread following 

2 hours ago, velu said:

real rafa or troll ?

i think he played in chennai once , cheeka taught him how to hold the bat :phehe:

lol fake. My facebook followers are so gullible they will totally believe this. They shared the story of Justin Trudeau taking care of Tamilnadu Loans :phehe:

Edited by vvvslaxman

1 hour ago, adi B said:

Is that from official rafa page?? Ipl is spreading tremendously though ,during the mid innings today they were showing that there were fan parks in London as well near lords where decent crowd gathered (Indians as well as angrez) .

Ipl can become iconic in coming years with such tremendous widespread following 

Fake. I made up.