This hurts as bad as the CT final

maniac

37 minutes ago, maniac said:

Also @Gollum  I visited Boston the other day and in front of the stadium they had a statue of a Ice Hockey player(not even a global sport) who hit a crucial goal in some random NHL game. 

pretty sure  fans not living in US/Canada even know what that is ,unless next gen of posers have started following NHL in India now like they do with ‘phootbaal’and even NBA.

Cricket and international cricket is a Colonial game ....IPL is purely an Indian product....if you make the argument that it still is derived from

cricket then sure cricket probably was derived from gilli danda too...we can keep going back in time to trace its origins.So yes don’t give a * about international cricket anymore leave alone boring fking test cricket....so nothing wrong in being passionate about the IPL...Infact I am proud that people take IPL so seriously, it is about time we start believing in the validity and credibility of a swadeshi product especially when it has international competition.

So yeah I take this pajama league seriously just like all my CSk brethren who get personal with their attacks and probably would kill for Dhoni their thailava or Laloo who is still throwing up from the CSK Victory yesterday...taking IPL seriously is equal to nation building and we are all are the architects :isalute:

Random Rambling Rant of the day

Still hangover? lol

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Also @Gollum  I visited Boston the other day and in front of the stadium they had a statue of a Ice Hockey player(not even a global sport) who hit a crucial goal in some random NHL game. 

pretty sure  fans not living in US/Canada even know what that is ,unless next gen of posers have started following NHL in India now like they do with ‘phootbaal’and even NBA.

Cricket and international cricket is a Colonial game ....IPL is purely an Indian product....if you make the argument that it still is derived from

cricket then sure cricket probably was derived from gilli danda too...we can keep going back in time to trace its origins.So yes don’t give a * about international cricket anymore leave alone boring fking test cricket....so nothing wrong in being passionate about the IPL...Infact I am proud that people take IPL so seriously, it is about time we start believing in the validity and credibility of a swadeshi product especially when it has international competition.

So yeah I take this pajama league seriously just like all my CSk brethren who get personal with their attacks and probably would kill for Dhoni their thailava or Laloo who is still throwing up from the CSK Victory yesterday...taking IPL seriously is equal to nation building and we are all are the architects :isalute:

Random Rambling Rant of the day

Franchise cricket will totally replace international cricket in the future, looks inevitable to me. So yes, us generation can take pride in being the earliest set of League cricket fans.

39 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Franchise cricket will totally replace international cricket in the future, looks inevitable to me. So yes, us generation can take pride in being the earliest set of League cricket fans.

smoking the same hope-ium as domestic kabaddi fans