Looks like bambis are observing state funeral !!!

velu

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Agreed on 2 points hero worship is a problem and Sachin hung on for the 100 100s maybe due to media pressure or his own selfishness is subjective.

Sachin should have retired from ODIs after 2011 WC without a doubt but it was obvious he was a must for the overseas tours of Eng and Aus that followed.

Had he got the 100th 100 in England he would have retired by then or atleast in Australia where he was really respected.

He did not play the Odis in England or even the entire series against WI after WC because the goal was test cricket ..guys like Raina,Kohli,Rohit,Rahane,Dhawan,Mukund,Vijayall got a shot to make a mark.

It makes a beautiful story to say SRT should have retired entirely after 2011 WC but the plan was to retire from tests after SA 2013.

Just that his own form and that stupid 100 100th put a dent in those plans.

Should have gone to retirement home after choking against your team BD in 2007 WC. His record against quality bowlers isn't great anyway. Pretty average cricketer who won few matches for bangladesh. 

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

Ok ...I thought you put the fun banter aside for a second  and wanted to have a subjective discussion...looks like I fell for the troll...damn it is tough to deal with these bots especially the more sophisticated ones these day :laugh: 

You calling me a bot is the height of irony. Your reasoning is that Sachin stayed for the media pressure lol. If he quit after the WC, what are the media going to do about it. In fact the selectors were under pressure from the media and sachin chamchas to tell Sachin its your time. Infact, Ricky Ponting left as soon as he felt he wasn't good (most likely the selectors had a quiet word with him). He was 38 at the time.

Sachin didnt play SA in SA. He retired playing WI at home. Those 2 tests were exactly planned with the final test in Mumbai.

13 minutes ago, maniac said:

Agreed on 2 points hero worship is a problem and Sachin hung on for the 100 100s maybe due to media pressure or his own selfishness is subjective.

Sachin should have retired from ODIs after 2011 WC without a doubt but it was obvious he was a must for the overseas tours of Eng and Aus that followed.

Had he got the 100th 100 in England he would have retired by then or atleast in Australia where he was really respected.

He did not play the Odis in England or even the entire series against WI after WC because the goal was test cricket ..guys like Raina,Kohli,Rohit,Rahane,Dhawan,Mukund,Vijayall got a shot to make a mark.

It makes a beautiful story to say SRT should have retired entirely after 2011 WC but the plan was to retire from tests after SA 2013.

Just that his own form and that stupid 100 100th put a dent in those plans.

If so, why did he play ODIs in Aus and Asia cup in Bang where he got his selfish 100th 100. Sachin chamchagiri is written all over you. Dont try to hide it.

11 minutes ago, gambhirfan said:

But he dominated them as well the likes of Mcgrath Warne Donald Pollock list goes on.

Probably Mccgrath felt sad for him that day. We saw how Mcgrath owned that boost boy sachin in 2003 WC final. 

If he drank complan. He would have reached the ball that day. That's the main issue :(( 

images_2.jpg

Edited by Rasgulla

1 minute ago, Garuda said:

You calling me a bot is the height of irony. Your reasoning is that Sachin stayed for the media pressure lol. If he quit after the WC, what are the media going to do about it. In fact the selectors were under pressure from the media and sachin chamchas to tell Sachin its your time. Infact, Ricky Ponting left as soon as he felt he wasn't good (most likely the selectors had a quiet word with him). He was 38 at the time.

Sachin didnt play SA in SA. He retired playing WI at home. Those 2 tests were exactly planned with the final test in Mumbai.

MTC hasn't fixed that maniac software yet. Sorry about that :phehe: Bot scans for excuses.txt file for his ailiaaa without even looking at the question. 

1 minute ago, Garuda said:

If so, why did he play ODIs in Aus and Asia cup in Bang where he got his selfish 100th 100. Sachin chamchagiri is written all over you. Dont try to hide it.

Have read his book where he mentioned he was asked by the team management to play the tri series in Australia and that 100th 100 he made he feels that they made a fine total and bowlers messed it up.

59 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

He framed jadega and azar using his midget gang influence and escaped that fixing scandal. Biggest cheat in the history of cricket where he was caught ball tampering. Virat is now showing the world how to score 100s in the right way and win matches for India. :phehe:

Proof?

Or anything to back your claims?

31 minutes ago, maniac said:

Ok ...I thought you put the fun banter aside for a second  and wanted to have a subjective discussion...looks like I fell for the troll...damn it is tough to deal with these bots especially the more sophisticated ones these day :laugh: 

I've fallen for that too. A few days ago I wrote a detailed post about the legality of fixing and the Acts under which players and officials can be tried, only to get one line responses which resemble poorly written haiku.

:(( 

Edited by Mariyam

17 minutes ago, Garuda said:

50 bucks says you don’t know what irony means but that is a discussion for another day.

Anyways you seem to have serious comprehension issues. I already said Sachin prolonged his career unnecessarily for the 100th 100.

However after the WC he did not play in the Odis in both WI and in England. He didn’t even participate in the test series against a lower tier WI side immediately after the WC.

At that point it was understood that he will not play Odis any longer...he didn’t have to specially announce it....just like guys like Sachin,Rahul etc didn’t need to say that they will not play T20Is.

However the plans changed after the debacle in England and yes he did get desperate enough to play Odis in Aus and in Asia cup to get the stupid 100th 100.he deserves criticism for that..which part of that aren’t you understanding?

and speaking about SA in SA that was the original retirement plan but it was hastened due to a poor series against England in India

when Sachin played his farewell series it was Sachin’s retirement from cricket in general and not considered like retirement from tests and that is his stature.

Smaller tier players usually announce that they will focus on tests or LOIs...Sachin doesn’t need that.

You need to read what I wrote again...another 50 bucks says you will still have comprehension issues lol

Edited by maniac

Awww...so many butthurt Bambis... disgraceful losers... pathetic how they are taking all the limelight from the 2nd best team SRH...nobody even remembers which position they finished with...lol

Yeh lo bhakto... wet your dreams and duniya geela do... this is all you can get this year...

DeTTu1pUwAAs3Ep.jpg

6 minutes ago, gambhirfan said:

Have read his book where he mentioned he was asked by the team management to play the tri series in Australia and that 100th 100 he made he feels that they made a fine total and bowlers messed it up.

If you believe everything he says in the book as honest to goodness truth, you are already worshiping him :biggrin:. If you treat him as human, you would know that humans fudge facts lie sometimes. I'm sure the management would tell him what to do when he wouldn't pay attention to the same management when he was asked to move to no.3 or asked to open in one innings. That 100th 100 was him scoring 115 out of 145 balls in a total score of 290 where every other guy has run a ball innings. I can't believe you saw the game and not see him batting selfishly. He took a lot of balls in the 90s when he should have accelerated.

2 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

So are accepting 2nd part of the post ? He was banned for ball tampering like Warner and smith. 

Ball tampering is fixing? 

What are you even trying to say?

If you make allegations, like you did in the post I initially quoted, you should back up your sources.

Waiting for you to show instances where Sachin framed Azhar and Jadeja. 

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

50 bucks says you don’t know what irony means but that is a discussion for another day.

Anyways you seem to have serious comprehension issues. I already said Sachin prolonged his career unnecessarily for the 100th 100.

However after the WC he did not play in the Odis in both WI and in England. He didn’t even participate in the test series against a lower tier WI side immediately after the WC.

At that point it was understood that he will not play Odis any longer...he didn’t have to specially announce it....just like guys like Sachin,Rahul etc didn’t need to say that they will not play T20Is.

However the plans changed after the debacle in England and yes he did get desperate enough to play Odis in Aus and in Asia cup to get the stupid 100th 100.he deserves criticism for that..which part of that aren’t you understanding?

and speaking about SA in SA that was the original retirement plan but it was hastened due to a poor series against England in India

when Sachin played his farewell series it was Sachin’s retirement from cricket in general and not considered like retirement from tests and that is his stature.

Smaller tier players usually announce that they will focus on tests or LOIs...Sachin doesn’t need that.

You need to read what I wrote again...another 50 bucks says you will still have comprehension issues lol

you should get paid for all these long posts by ambanis :phehe:

Edited by velu

1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

Ball tampering is fixing? 

What are you even trying to say?

If you make allegations, like you did in the post I initially quoted, you should back up your sources.

Waiting for you to show instances where Sachin framed Azhar and Jadeja. 

now you started asking proofs like @Vilander bhai :phehe: