Sign in to follow this  
velu

Looks like bambis are observing state funeral !!!

9 minutes ago, gambhirfan said:

But he dominated them as well the likes of Mcgrath Warne Donald Pollock list goes on.

I'm sorry to say that Mcgrath, Donald had the wood over him. You can argue that Anderson and Akhtar also got the better of him at times but got smashed by him too.

59 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

He framed jadega and azar using his midget gang influence and escaped that fixing scandal. Biggest cheat in the history of cricket where he was caught ball tampering. Virat is now showing the world how to score 100s in the right way and win matches for India. :phehe:

Proof?

Or anything to back your claims?

31 minutes ago, maniac said:

Ok ...I thought you put the fun banter aside for a second  and wanted to have a subjective discussion...looks like I fell for the troll...damn it is tough to deal with these bots especially the more sophisticated ones these day :laugh: 

I've fallen for that too. A few days ago I wrote a detailed post about the legality of fixing and the Acts under which players and officials can be tried, only to get one line responses which resemble poorly written haiku.

:(( 

Edited by Mariyam

17 minutes ago, Garuda said:

You calling me a bot is the height of irony. Your reasoning is that Sachin stayed for the media pressure lol. If he quit after the WC, what are the media going to do about it. In fact the selectors were under pressure from the media and sachin chamchas to tell Sachin its your time. Infact, Ricky Ponting left as soon as he felt he wasn't good (most likely the selectors had a quiet word with him). He was 38 at the time.

Sachin didnt play SA in SA. He retired playing WI at home. Those 2 tests were exactly planned with the final test in Mumbai.

If so, why did he play ODIs in Aus and Asia cup in Bang where he got his selfish 100th 100. Sachin chamchagiri is written all over you. Dont try to hide it.

50 bucks says you don’t know what irony means but that is a discussion for another day.

Anyways you seem to have serious comprehension issues. I already said Sachin prolonged his career unnecessarily for the 100th 100.

However after the WC he did not play in the Odis in both WI and in England. He didn’t even participate in the test series against a lower tier WI side immediately after the WC.

At that point it was understood that he will not play Odis any longer...he didn’t have to specially announce it....just like guys like Sachin,Rahul etc didn’t need to say that they will not play T20Is.

However the plans changed after the debacle in England and yes he did get desperate enough to play Odis in Aus and in Asia cup to get the stupid 100th 100.he deserves criticism for that..which part of that aren’t you understanding?

and speaking about SA in SA that was the original retirement plan but it was hastened due to a poor series against England in India

when Sachin played his farewell series it was Sachin’s retirement from cricket in general and not considered like retirement from tests and that is his stature.

Smaller tier players usually announce that they will focus on tests or LOIs...Sachin doesn’t need that.

You need to read what I wrote again...another 50 bucks says you will still have comprehension issues lol

Edited by maniac

Awww...so many butthurt Bambis... disgraceful losers... pathetic how they are taking all the limelight from the 2nd best team SRH...nobody even remembers which position they finished with...lol

Yeh lo bhakto... wet your dreams and duniya geela do... this is all you can get this year...

DeTTu1pUwAAs3Ep.jpg

6 minutes ago, gambhirfan said:

Have read his book where he mentioned he was asked by the team management to play the tri series in Australia and that 100th 100 he made he feels that they made a fine total and bowlers messed it up.

If you believe everything he says in the book as honest to goodness truth, you are already worshiping him :biggrin:. If you treat him as human, you would know that humans fudge facts lie sometimes. I'm sure the management would tell him what to do when he wouldn't pay attention to the same management when he was asked to move to no.3 or asked to open in one innings. That 100th 100 was him scoring 115 out of 145 balls in a total score of 290 where every other guy has run a ball innings. I can't believe you saw the game and not see him batting selfishly. He took a lot of balls in the 90s when he should have accelerated.

2 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

So are accepting 2nd part of the post ? He was banned for ball tampering like Warner and smith. 

Ball tampering is fixing? 

What are you even trying to say?

If you make allegations, like you did in the post I initially quoted, you should back up your sources.

Waiting for you to show instances where Sachin framed Azhar and Jadeja. 

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

50 bucks says you don’t know what irony means but that is a discussion for another day.

Anyways you seem to have serious comprehension issues. I already said Sachin prolonged his career unnecessarily for the 100th 100.

However after the WC he did not play in the Odis in both WI and in England. He didn’t even participate in the test series against a lower tier WI side immediately after the WC.

At that point it was understood that he will not play Odis any longer...he didn’t have to specially announce it....just like guys like Sachin,Rahul etc didn’t need to say that they will not play T20Is.

However the plans changed after the debacle in England and yes he did get desperate enough to play Odis in Aus and in Asia cup to get the stupid 100th 100.he deserves criticism for that..which part of that aren’t you understanding?

and speaking about SA in SA that was the original retirement plan but it was hastened due to a poor series against England in India

when Sachin played his farewell series it was Sachin’s retirement from cricket in general and not considered like retirement from tests and that is his stature.

Smaller tier players usually announce that they will focus on tests or LOIs...Sachin doesn’t need that.

You need to read what I wrote again...another 50 bucks says you will still have comprehension issues lol

you should get paid for all these long posts by ambanis :phehe:

Edited by velu

1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

Ball tampering is fixing? 

What are you even trying to say?

If you make allegations, like you did in the post I initially quoted, you should back up your sources.

Waiting for you to show instances where Sachin framed Azhar and Jadeja. 

now you started asking proofs like @Vilander bhai :phehe:

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

Bangladesh is such a quality side :giggle:

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

However the plans changed

Only plan that clown had was to play in 2015WC before getting kicked out after his tuktuk 100. 

I bet you never saw 50 bucks in your life but that's some other day discussion Bangladeshi bot. 

2 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Awww...so many butthurt Bambis... disgraceful losers... pathetic how they are taking all the limelight from the 2nd best team SRH...nobody even remembers which position they finished with...lol

Yeh lo bhakto... wet your dreams and duniya geela do... this is all you can get this year...

In fact it is the overwhelming majority of the regular CSK supporting posters on ICF who have a massive parvenu inferiority complex. Even after CSK won the IPL, this set finds the need to throw dirt on other teams/players to feel good about your own team or worse still, about yourselves. Not to mention the illogical and utterly false allegations that are thrown up in every second post. 

Bangladesh is such a quality side :giggle:

Only plan that clown had was to play in 2015WC before getting kicked out after his tuktuk 100. 

I bet you never saw 50 bucks in your life but that's some other day discussion Bangladeshi bot. 

That seems like a comeback by a 4yr old... looks like that is your age in “computer/software terms” 

no intrest to indulge...now shoo  

Edited by maniac

7 minutes ago, Garuda said:

If you believe everything he says in the book as honest to goodness truth, you are already worshiping him :biggrin:. If you treat him as human, you would know that humans fudge facts lie sometimes. I'm sure the management would tell him what to do when he wouldn't pay attention to the same management when he was asked to move to no.3 or asked to open in one innings. That 100th 100 was him scoring 115 out of 145 balls in a total score of 290 where every other guy has run a ball innings. I can't believe you saw the game and not see him batting selfishly. He took a lot of balls in the 90s when he should have accelerated.

I don’t believe everything he said like I mentioned I am not a blind fanboy of any cricketer where I have to go over the top to praise him or criticise him.I know his 100th 100 was a selfish innings but you cannot deny that he was a great player.

44 minutes ago, maniac said:

Ok ...I thought you put the fun banter aside for a second  and wanted to have a subjective discussion...looks like I fell for the troll...damn it is tough to deal with these bots especially the more sophisticated ones these day :laugh: 

For a guy/bot questioning my reading comprehension, you don't even know the difference between Subjective and Objective. I think you meant to have an objective discussion. :phehe:

Just now, Rasgulla said:

What rubbish ? Wasn't the guy banned by ICC for ball tampering ??? 

Where is the proof that Sachin framed Jadeja and Azhar?

This is the third time I pose the question in a span of as many minutes. Any answer(s)?

Or are you going to pull a patli gali on this, like what most would expect of you?

Just now, Garuda said:

For a guy/bot questioning my reading comprehension, you don't even know the difference between Subjective and Objective. I think you meant to have an objective discussion. :phehe:

Well for a start you read through my entire post.

I use bots for autocorrect,dictionary and spell checks so you seem to be functioning.

Now just like bots you seem to have missed the essence of my post and just done your “robotic” function :phehe:

No more use for you...now shoo

20 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I've fallen for that too. A few days ago I wrote a detailed post about the legality of fixing and the Acts under which players and officials can be tried, only to get one line responses which resemble poorly written haiku.

:(( 

For someone who is in the legal business, you seem to have a heck of a lot of time for ICF :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Mariyam said:

Where is the proof that Sachin framed Jadeja and Azhar?

This is the third time I pose the question in a span of as many minutes. Any answer(s)?

Or are you going to pull a patli gali on this, like what most would expect of you?

I asked you, if you are agreeing to the other part of the post and you are ignoring that :om: so I ll take that as a YES "he did tamper the ball" and ICC did ban him for cheating. 

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

I use bots for autocorrect,dictionary and spell checks so you seem to be functioning.

Now just like bots you seem to have missed the essence of my post and just done your “robotic” function :phehe:

So this clown is accepting that he is a bangladeshi bot :phehe:

@Garuda you made him accept that he is indeed a bot! Good job

1 minute ago, maniac said:

What happened to you maniac you were always laid back and chilled even back in 2013 and 14 when we were getting hammered overseas or posters here we’re getting angry  .Have never seen you this angry and emotional you have always been the coolest one here on this forum.

I asked you, if you are agreeing to the other part of the post and you are ignoring that :om: so I ll take that as a YES "he did tamper the ball" and ICC did ban him for cheating. 

You have no proof or source of what you claimed. Thank you for clarifying.

Continue with your mindless allegations. Shall not waste time on those henceforth.

3 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

He was never banned bhai and he never tampered with the ball or framed those two cheats.

1 minute ago, gambhirfan said:

What happened to you maniac you were always laid back and chilled even back in 2013 and 14 when we were getting hammered overseas or posters here we’re getting angry  .Have never seen you this angry and emotional you have always been the coolest one here on this forum.

It’s all in good fun from my end still :phehe:

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

Do you also use java scripting :rotfl:

13 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

In fact it is the overwhelming majority of the regular CSK supporting posters on ICF who have a massive parvenu inferiority complex. Even after CSK won the IPL, this set finds the need to throw dirt on other teams/players to feel good about your own team or worse still, about yourselves. Not to mention the illogical and utterly false allegations that are thrown up in every second post. 

Oh what rubbish. School your own boys about legalities of match fixing and ask them to stop their false allegations against Dhoni n co. No point in whining when your gang is full of gutter level logic. They have ruined this place by their hate and are ruining the reputation of Indian cricket as whole. 

And why should CSK fans not brag about their win. MI did not even finish in top 4. You guys should be ashamed of your team's performance instead all of them are butthurt that CSK/Dhoni won. Try harder next year so you guys dont have to bandwagon other teams in hope of them beating CSK. Thats pretty low standards for such a big team.

1 minute ago, gambhirfan said:

Manaic gone senile... Bangladeshi bot never cared about INDIAN overseas. He is getting rattled by us here. Need to scan with anti-virus. 

1 minute ago, velu said:

nah .. meyappan paid 500rs fine for illegal betting and came out safely :p:

Not really. Circa 2015, he had a life ban from cricket. 

If that's what you call safely, then I agree with you.

2 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Oh what rubbish. School your own boys about legalities of match fixing and ask them to stop their false allegations against Dhoni n co. No point in whining when your gang is full of gutter level logic. They have ruined this place by their hate and are ruining the reputation of Indian cricket as whole. 

And why should CSK fans not brag about their win. MI did not even finish in top 4. You guys should be ashamed of your team's performance instead all of them are butthurt that CSK/Dhoni won. Try harder next year so you guys dont have to bandwagon other teams in hope of them beating CSK. Thats pretty low standards for such a big team.

First and foremost try and find out the meaning of bandwagon. :phehe:

13 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

You have no proof or source of what you claimed. Thank you for clarifying.

Continue with your mindless allegations. Shall not waste time on those henceforth.

He was banned by ICC  for ball tampering :phehe: hence he is a cheater just like Smith and warner. Only reason he got away is because he is popular in slums of India. BCCI and ICC worked together to brush it under the carpet. 

Look at that guilty face

Edited by Rasgulla

4 minutes ago, gambhirfan said:

He was never laid back. Its an image he has created in ICF. Anyone can spot liars by body language but not on the internet. His avatar is from a semi famous actor playing a pot smoking doctor in the movie Idiocracy. You should have gotten the cool vibe from that avatar. He is as "cool" as hardik pandya. "get ready, get ready for the action"

A bandwagon fan : Someone who supports a team which is a popular choice or is performing well.

A simple rule for bandwagonner is to abandon their team and support some other team which is doing well.

A MI fan supporting KKR , SRH etc in playoffs or finals cannot be called bandwagonner because MI was already out of tournament and neither were KKR or SRH the single most popular choice.

@Shunya

11 minutes ago, Pollack said:

First and foremost try and find out the meaning of bandwagon. :phehe:

So you are not bandwagoners, than who are you - Butthurt losers? who could not win anything themselves and now hoping against all odd for someone else to beat CSK so you can feel good about yourself? Why such low standards for such a big team?

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

A bandwagon fan : Someone who supports a team which is a popular choice or is performing well.

A simple rule for bandwagonner is to abandon their team and support some other team which is doing well.

A MI fan supporting KKR , SRH etc in playoffs or finals cannot be called bandwagonner because MI was already out of tournament and neither were KKR or SRH the single most popular choice.

@Shunya

:cantstop: You know ambani ll use his power next season. You are a smart bandwagnor. There is a dhokla missing from another thread. Is that you by any chance ? 

1 minute ago, Shunya said:

So you are not bandwagoners, than who are you - Butthurt losers? who could not win anything themselves and now hoping against all odd for someone else to beat CSK so you can feel good about yourself? Why such low standards for such a big team?

Ok. My bad. I replied to someone who is apt for his username. :facepalm:

6 minutes ago, Garuda said:

He was never laid back. Its an image he has created in ICF. Anyone can spot liars by body language but not on the internet. His avatar is from a semi famous actor playing a pot smoking doctor in the movie Idiocracy. You should have gotten the cool vibe from that avatar. He is as "cool" as hardik pandya. "get ready, get ready for the action"

Dude WTF....yeah I get it....you have seen the movie idiocracy :laugh: ...you seem to be obsessed with it....you figured out some pop culture references good for you lol.

You remind me of that Russell Peters joke were  the Indian guy at Times Square looks at other Indians and says WTF he is here too?

You probably are offended that I get the pop

culture reference too that you thought only you had figured out....that’s why you keep harping on it...I have tried to brush it aside before too lol.

anyways since you tried to figure me out let me try too...let’s see... :yawn: whatever 0 fks given

@Mariyam

There are 2 frauds in India

1. Sachin - who fooled entire generation of uncles like maniac and lolva. 

2.SRK - Pakistani who fooled entire north India with his rubbish movies like Happy New year,fan, Billy,swades,dil se and  list goes on....

Not sure who is the worst :(( 

15 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

He was banned by ICC  for ball tampering :phehe: hence he is a cheater just like Smith and warner. Only reason he got away is because he is popular in slums of India. BCCI and ICC worked together to brush it under the carpet. 

Look at that guilty face

You are posting random videos.

Nothing in this even remotely suggests that he framed Azhar and Jadeja like you claimed. That is what you need to share. 

I think I have understood your style. Make claims and post random videos off youtube. Good stuff. Imma try this myself now.

Adele gave North Korea the nuclear bomb. You can find proof here.

3 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

@Mariyam

There are 2 frauds in India

1. Sachin - who fooled entire generation of uncles like maniac and lolva. 

2.SRK - Pakistani who fooled entire north India with his rubbish movies like Happy New year,fan, Billy,swades,dil se and  list goes on....

Not sure who is the worst :(( 

Sachin is a legend not a fraud.Hate Srk though.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.