Leonardo dicaprio is older than his new girlfriends mom !!!

velu

4 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Pedophile.

TBH thats how most men are...i mean not pedophile...most men always prefer young girls, younger the better.They like to date young girls,and people like Leonardo,Pacino have opportunities and making use of it,thats all...

Please note i didn't say '' all men''..

Edited by riya

14 minutes ago, riya said:

TBH thats how most men are...i mean not pedophile...most men always prefer young girls, younger the better.They like to date young girls,and people like Leonardo,Pacino have opportunities and making use of it,thats all...

They should realize that if they had daughters would they have done the same thing? Its not even all men its just these ass**** celebs who do this. Most of the men are happy with their wives at this age

25 minutes ago, Franco Vazquez said:

They should realize that if they had daughters would they have done the same thing? Its not even all men its just these ass**** celebs who do this. Most of the men are happy with their wives at this age

I am sorry its not to hurt gentleman here..But if any man marries for a second time for whatever reasons,he chooses a woman much younger than him,not just in celebrity cases,most of the cases...

Also most old heroes love romancing very young heroines,they never romance heroines of their age group,thats exactly the '' fans'' want to..so basically fullfilling an average man's desire for younger women...

1 hour ago, riya said:

It goes both ways. I like auntie's so I m a teleiophile. :Giggity:

8 hours ago, riya said:

I am sorry its not to hurt gentleman here..But if any man marries for a second time for whatever reasons,he chooses a woman much younger than him,not just in celebrity cases,most of the cases...

Also most old heroes love romancing very young heroines,they never romance heroines of their age group,thats exactly the '' fans'' want to..so basically fullfilling an average man's desire for younger women...

men age better than women :p: