Dowry Calculator !!!

velu

Ouch. It hurts. Everybody wants to have a decent social standing. But, unfortunately right now things look rather grim for you. Your current dowry rate is RupeeFont.png -20 Lakh. As they say it ain't over until it's over. You need to take some bold decisions and give it your all in order to achieve a decent marriage. There must be plenty of other ways to rip off your in-laws' money, but as unfortunate it might sound, dowry is not one of those ways for you. At least, not currently

:(( mera kya hoga.

Edited by dial_100

5 minutes ago, velu said:

i am not joking .. if the girls family is poor , most of the time we end up paying for the marriage expense + extras :((

I wish that was true my friend. Reality is that girl from poor familys tortured a lot. We only occasionally see that man's family helping them. Everytime, a boy unilaterally decides to help girls family for marriage expense then the entire family criticizes the boy rather than encouraging or applauding. 

Edited by dial_100

2 hours ago, dial_100 said:

Ouch. It hurts. Everybody wants to have a decent social standing. But, unfortunately right now things look rather grim for you. Your current dowry rate is RupeeFont.png -20 Lakh. As they say it ain't over until it's over. You need to take some bold decisions and give it your all in order to achieve a decent marriage. There must be plenty of other ways to rip off your in-laws' money, but as unfortunate it might sound, dowry is not one of those ways for you. At least, not currently

:(( mera kya hoga.

:laugh: how did you achieve this..i thnk you hav eto put lik 5 marriages or something..

65L if never married before. 50L if married once. Not worth all the effort of divorcing my present wife and getting a new one.

Looks like I am stuck with my wife forever.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk