Dhoni : a polarizing persona.

Lol ok. I agree with Amarnath about his views. I was also pretty pissed after the 8-0 drubbing and perhaps he was too. Here's another video of him talking about it. He is talking about his test career and acknowledges he is doing fine in ODIs at 1:00. BTW he is also talking about another little player in 2:13. Amarnath you have the guts to speak out :congrats:. But his decision to appoint GG as captain is horrible. He performed like a mental midget against Eng and Aus.

5 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Lol ok. I agree with Amarnath about his views. I was also pretty pissed after the 8-0 drubbing and perhaps he was too. Here's another video of him talking about it. He is talking about his test career and acknowledges he is doing fine in ODIs at 1:00. BTW he is also talking about another little player in 2:13. Amarnath you have the guts to speak out :congrats:. But his decision to appoint GG as captain is horrible. He performed like a mental midget against Eng and Aus.

i think u are mentally retarded or something ...this thread is about dhoni....his stance on sachin and gg ,proves nothing about dhoni's failure.....here's another lungi fan countering allegation with another allegation.

24 minutes ago, Garuda said:

A dhoni chamcha like you should be the last one to call others a mental midget, the biggest mental midget is dhoni himself, prime example of it is in the pic belowBgp0fJMCMAEjMnf_2.jpg.03e0185045cc5e69ac0118958c453199.jpg

Just look at him here, what was he thinking???? :hysterical:

29 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Maybe on ICF but as an Indian fan, you have to accept players shortcomings no matter how famous they are. Players are not gods :biggrin:

true.....that explains the fact that dhoni was our captain of our test team for 10-12 horrible test matches.....if there was another captain ,his career would have ended.

5 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

true.....that explains the fact that dhoni was our captain of our test team for 10-12 horrible test matches.....if there was another captain ,his career would have ended.

Dhoni is an ODI legend. He would have still played ODIs. By that logic, Sachin would be out after 2011 WC. He didnt perform anything of note

18 hours ago, LORD_analyst said:

credit where due....dhoni revolutionized india's limited overs' cricket with his fitness criteria and quick thinking. but on the other hand, he took india to dark ages in test cricket where he set defensive fields, played underperforming pacers, didn't understood faster bowlers and was overly dependent on spinners ......undid what ganguly had done for indian cricket by his aggressive captaincy overseas.

Where exactly did Ganguly show his aggressive captaincy and what fast bowlers did he develop.Ganguly's captaincy gets overrated every day for doing nothing significant just like big four and their overrated stats.

11 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

These pictures were on my feed. One of my relative who is 70 years old shared this.. His fan base has no age limit.

33685695_2571427209749388_34630354894292

33923629_1841447152545029_77844679658852

Darren Sammy won 2 WT20s as a captain :hmmmm2:

What is the criteria for this stat here?