Dhoni : a polarizing persona.

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Darren Sammy won 2 WT20s as a captain :hmmmm2:

What is the criteria for this stat here?

agreed dnt knw what the criteria is when someone states he is the best t20 captain

Coz sammy has won more world T20 and rohit is at par with him in IPL 

So yes when someone says he is best captain in t20 its hype 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
23 hours ago, LORD_analyst said:

i think u are mentally retarded or something ...this thread is about dhoni....his stance on sachin and gg ,proves nothing about dhoni's failure.....here's another lungi fan countering allegation with another allegation.

Ignore that lungi he can live without his lungi but cant live without pulling sachin irrespective of thread.

19 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Ignore that lungi he can live without his lungi but cant live without pulling sachin irrespective of thread.

Another bhakt of mini God. You are probably one of the many who trolled Sharapova's FB account. Keep trollvoting my posts you stupid little boy :laugh:

23 hours ago, Garuda said:

Dhoni is an ODI legend. He would have still played ODIs. By that logic, Sachin would be out after 2011 WC. He didnt perform anything of note

abey ghonchu, sachin was the highest run getter from India (2nd overall) in the 2011 world cup, even if we agree with the point that sachin in his last 2 years was past his prime, who the fk is dropped right after being the highest run getter of the world cup? Sachin didn't even play too many odi series after 2011 and gave ample opportunities to younger players unlike your selfish boyfriend dhoni who won't even give up his spot in meaningless t20s.  This uncool parasite has been pathetic in all of his international t20 career and still continues to play t20s but you have a problem with sachin playing 2 years too many. Abey kisi se dimaag udhar hi maang le nalayak

On 5/31/2018 at 12:50 AM, LORD_analyst said:

Dhoni is a very defensive captain: Mark Waugh

Unimpressed with Mahendra Singh Dhoni's leadership skills, former Australia batsman Mark Waugh termed the Indian as a "defensive captain", who just sits back and wait for the opposition to make mistakes.

"The tactics are right out there, very defensive. Dhoni is a very defensive captain. I have watched him a lot and he sits back and tries to see the opposition make mistakes.

"They've really got to change their attitude. They're pretty good at home but away from home they probably should be ranked about eighth," Waugh was quoted as saying by the foxsports.com.au.

Another of my observation is Dhoni's leadership, which has been a complete contrast to his counterpart Michael Clarke. Dhoni has been just too negative, defensive and there has been dearth of ideas. His own poor performances have added to the whole catastrophe while Clarke has been very impressive. He has backed his players, innovated, slogged it out in the middle and most importantly learned from his mistakes.

Former Australian cricketer Mark Waugh criticised Indian captain MS Dhoni‘s captaincy skills. An unimpressed Mark Waugh termed Dhoni as a “rudderless” and “confused” captain in his latest column. Mark, who is also the younger brother of former Australian captain Steve Waugh, called Dhoni the “most disappointing captain” India has ever had. The younger Waugh believes that Sourav Ganguly is “by far the best Indian captain”.

“Out of all Indian captains I have seen or played against, I would go to an extent saying that MS Dhoni has been the most disappointing. Indian skippers have always been defensive especially when compared to their Australian counterparts, but still they haven’t been looked as rudderless as Dhoni,” Waugh wrote.

Talking about other Indian captains, Waugh wrote, “Mohammed Azharuddin was a smart skipper, while Tendulkar always led by example. Sourav Ganguly was by far the best Indian skipper and his positive leadership made a huge difference in the 2001 tour and later when Indians toured here in 2003-04. Captaincy is always not just about winning matches, but also about how you approach a game and manage the team. Ganguly did that pretty well.”

He was defensive. Spoiled Ashwin's test career by giving defensive fields. Right hand spinner had to bowl round the wicket to eighties in test match. Disgusting. 

5 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

He was defensive. Spoiled Ashwin's test career by giving defensive fields. Right hand spinner had to bowl round the wicket to eighties in test match. Disgusting. 

kept only 1 slip with new ball in nz....ball flew off the edge across 2nd slip....and mucullum scored 300 ....we drew barely a test match ,which was in our pocket.....pathetic test captain....almost as docile as his followers.

was only good on rank turners ....didn't know how to manage his fast-bowlers. dipsh*it captain.

Edited by LORD_analyst
32 minutes ago, LORD_analyst said:

funny thing is that ...this thread is on dhoni and u are constantly blabbering on sachin....if ur lungi feels soo much affinity with sachin,then plz make other thread on sachin and sod off from here.:bumsmack:

Oi Dikwad, if you follow the same rules as you want me to do, you wouldn't have mentioned Dhoni in that Saha thread. Do as I say not as I do eh you little cunt. I will make a thread on Sachin. Better not cry after looking at it or throw your toys out of the pram like Sachin.

Dhoni’s mindset is that of this  small time party karyakartha who is made CM because he is not a threat to senior party members and he realizes that he needs to make hay while the sun shines when he is sitting on the Gaddhi.

Small town success story is all good but sometimes you need vision...but unfortunately choti soch.

Biggest media hype of our times.

Typical Chameleons of Mr.Pretendor.

There isnt any discussion about  Sachin but still faker's worshippers will not forget to mention him to save their Olympian Runner's poor show.

Ironically,Sachin has been the pivotal player in every series the thala has won in overseas,be it CB series,test and ODI series in NZ..Even in 2011 CWC despite being in his last leg He was India's best batsman and gave us wonderful starts just to get it ruined by evergreen thala in batting powerplays.

Accpeted that Sachin stretched his test Career,He did no harm in ODIs(I think He played hardly 2-3 series after that)He was playing selective ODIs.

Compare that to Mr.Tips Giver,Who is continuously screwing India since god knows how many years.Tips,guidance,3G stumpings,calmness..Almost all Non Performing reasons are being given to save him by experts are itself evidence to fact that even experts have nothing substantial to suck upto BCCI and Dhoni.

6 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Typical Chameleons of Mr.Pretendor.

There isnt any discussion about  Sachin but still faker's worshippers will not forget to mention him to save their Olympian Runner's poor show.

Ironically,Sachin has been the pivotal player in every series the thala has won in overseas,be it CB series,test and ODI series in NZ..Even in 2011 CWC despite being in his last leg He was India's best batsman and gave us wonderful starts just to get it ruined by evergreen thala in batting powerplays.

Accpeted that Sachin stretched his test Career,He did no harm in ODIs(I think He played hardly 2-3 series after that)He was playing selective ODIs.

Compare that to Mr.Tips Giver,Who is continuously screwing India since god knows how many years.Tips,guidance,3G stumpings,calmness..Almost all Non Performing reasons are being given to save him by experts are itself evidence to fact that even experts have nothing substantial to suck upto BCCI and Dhoni.

Perfectly put up....in spite of all these chamchas (dadu)will remember his 100th 100 for bad reasons and call him selfish and simply ignore the 1000 other time when he saved dadu old black pichwara.

Just now, raki05 said:

Perfectly put up....in spite of all these chamchas (dadu)will remember his 100th 100 for bad reasons and call him selfish and simply ignore the 1000 other time when he saved dadu old black pichwara.

I don’t even get why SRT vs Dhoni comparison comes up....they are not contemporaries, not the same style of play, not from the same region or for the matter of fact it is not like it’s a north vs South thing or a religious or patriotic thing ....More like east vs west lol...serious mind duck this.