What happened to This Ravindra Jadeja the Batsman

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

That was a lot due to wet conditions 

He came in to bat at 60/5 and more then that his batting looks so good 

I've posted earlier on this - Jadeja's biggest problem in batting is shot selection.  He's begun to put together a batting method in test cricket - and the results are starting to show.  

37 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Afridi is a legend in ODIs, he has played some beastly knocks and Jadeja is not fit to tie his shoelaces.Jadeja is very mediocre batsman and a very limited bowler.He has value in tests that too at home but if there are better bowlers he is not indispensable either in tests.

:hysterical: legend :rotfl: ghonchu tere liye sachin selfish hai aur afridi legend hai :hysterical: dikha di tune apni aukaat:phehe:

5 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I've posted earlier on this - Jadeja's biggest problem in batting is shot selection.  He's begun to put together a batting method in test cricket - and the results are starting to show.  

More then shot selection , its that extra pressure he took on himself . In test he looks relaxed as batsman for some reasons like - 

in test cricket if he takes team to a RR of 5-6 thats fast and their he finds fielders inside circle in Odi  the RR of 5-6 doesnt work in death so he tries extra which is when i think he looses his shape n balance. In test he looks far more relaxed while playing the shots . In test he does get time to set in but in ODi at 7 their is no time

But this is something he shud have figured out in 10 yrs how to plan his game in LOI , its not that he didnt have the ability 

12 hours ago, putrevus said:

Afridi is a legend in ODIs, he has played some beastly knocks and Jadeja is not fit to tie his shoelaces.Jadeja is very mediocre batsman and a very limited bowler.He has value in tests that too at home but if there are better bowlers he is not indispensable either in tests.

Wow Indian Posters finally accept Afridi is a legend and Jadeja is mediocre :cantstop:.

Bahut Shukriya :cantstop:

Edited by Lala
5 minutes ago, Lala said:

Wow Indian Posters finally accept Afridi is a legend and Jadeja is mediocre :cantstop:.

Bahut Shukriya :cantstop:

abey lala, maana ki pakistanion ki maths weak hoti hai but I thought you guys could at least understand the difference between singular and plural, wo akela namuna hai jo afridi ko legend :rotfl:  bol rha hai, it is one idiot Indian poster and not Indian posters like you put it :laugh:

20 minutes ago, kira said:

abey lala, maana ki pakistanion ki maths weak hoti hai but I thought you guys could at least understand the difference between singular and plural, wo akela namuna hai jo afridi ko legend :rotfl:  bol rha hai, it is one idiot Indian poster and not Indian posters like you put it :laugh:

Check karo there is another poster 'Nevada' upvoted that post. That means more than single posters accepted that. :cantstop: I know your heart also accept that :cantstop:

1 minute ago, Forever Indian said:

Only Pakistan can have Legends who average 24 with bat and play 400 ODIs.

He is an allrounder, how much do you want him to average.His SR is over 100 that combined with his average he is very good asset to any team.

In T20s he becomes much more important with that SR and his bowling is great asset.