Sign in to follow this  
Lala

2nd Test, Pakistan VS England at Leeds

England simply are not having new talented bowlers.this is worst crop of young talent I have seen from England.There is no wonder Broad and Anderson are still the top dogs.

Mark wood has no skill and he is not that pacy either. England wants everyone to believe he is express.

Agree. It seems as though they have relied on Broad/Anderson combo so much that they have forgotten to groom new bowlers.

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Shocking performance by Pak so far, all they had to do was see off the 1st session of play with minimum damage. Batting 1st was the correct decision. 

Broad and Anderson were bowling quite well.

Edited by gambhirfan

8 minutes ago, gambhirfan said:

Broad and Anderson were bowling quite well.

In Headingley you always bat 1st. Grind your way out of trouble in the 1st session and then make merry later on. THIS is the template Pak should have tried to emulate. In hindsight it may look like Sachin and Dada were exceptional but the groundwork was laid by Bangar-Dravid on day 1. 

Watching the highlights the discipline of Pak top order was missing, batting conditions got so easy around an hour after lunch. 

Edited by Gollum

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

In Headingley you always bat 1st. Grind your way out of trouble in the 1st session and then make merry later on. THIS is the template Pak should have tried to emulate. In hindsight it may look like Sachin and Dada were exceptional but the groundwork was laid by Bangar-Dravid on day 1. 

Watching the highlights the discipline of Pak top order was missing, batting conditions got so easy around an hour after lunch. 

First seven wickets for 79 last three added 95 for them.

3 hours ago, cric_fan said:

As expected. Strong comeback by Eng.
@Khota you can come out of depression now. Pak will lose this match :giggle:

I know this is how you think. I have not watched one minute today. Maybe I will watch for 15 mnts tops this weekend. I enjoy India winning. I could care less about Pakistan losing.

8 hours ago, cric_fan said:

England? Yes you are right.

Well they have thrown away some good positions at Headingley in the recent past. Wouldn't be a case of rain saving England though as a draw would be useless

3 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Congratulations Indian’s

All depression after Lords will be eliminated :giggle:

Indians are watching this test not to see your team lose, but get a taste of what to expect when India play England.

We are not obsessed with Pakistan unlike your countrymen are.

We are not obsessed with Pakistan unlike your countrymen are.

Oh yea? See insecure threads: ‘if Pak wins the second Test...’ & ‘Pakistan have advantage in Tests over Ind’

Indians were on verge of a breakdown :phehe:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 minute ago, cric_fan said:

Oh yea? See insecure threads: ‘if Pak wins the second Test...’ & ‘Pakistan have advantage in Tests over Ind’

Indians were on verge of a breakdown :phehe:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have read them. They have an Indian perspective too. Read them properly. 

And isn’t this a cricket forum anyway?

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.