Unusual Films

zen

This can be based on plot, presentation, etc. 

• Inception (well ....)
  • Bram Stocker's Dracula (this film has that surreal quality that makes it unusual. The vivid colors, gothic sets, bad acting, etc., combine to create an interesting atmosphere) 
Edited by zen

2 hours ago, kira said:

Watchmen - awesome movie, unusual from usual superhero movies

That is an unusual superhero movie .... and with Dr Manhattan walking around in his birthday suit :hehe:

7 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

I was kicking myself for watching that movie...what was the point lol

Even I didn't like it or even understand it when I first watched it way back in 2009 when it came out but I recently rewatched it and it is one of the greatest (if not the greatest) superhero movies ever made, I absolutely loved it the second time I watched it.

The great silence - typical spaghetti western movie for 3/4th of the movie but the last quarter is unusual

in the end bad guys will wipe out all the good guys and the hero and then go home happily .. even i felt sad after finisheing the movie 

220px-Il_Grande_Silenzio_Poster.png

Saw an unheard mindfack movie named "Triangle" few days back...
I saw this movie long time back but unable to recollect any of the story. I just remember the main aspect of the story though, if you know what I mean.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Monsoon shootout. The most unusual movie in every sense. Only Nawaz and Anurag Kashyap could have done that. This movie takes an unusual turn in between where the hero is in a dilemma to shoot a gangster or not. Movie takes a pause and then it gets divided into two parts, 

If hero shoots the gangster then what happens, the other one if the hero doesn't shoot the gangster then what happens.