Trichromatic

Grievances thread

Bots, chamchas, and some other terms seemed ok to an extent. 

After some point, all these get boring, repetitive and offensive to some, especially when people post it in all threads. It's time that we decrease the use of these terms and address a member by tagging or just by name. I still don't mind if it is used occasionally, but it shouldn't be frequent. 

Whenever threads are filled with these words, I stop reading after some point. I can imagine why other posters will have issue with quality and readable.

So in the end it's a practice which all members have to avoid over-usage of such terms. It can't be moderated to that extent. 

Maybe we tag all active members and ask for their cooperation.

Tests series is coming up. Need to regroup, and pledge support to Indian cricket team irrespective of all differences.

13 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Bots, chamchas, and some other terms seemed ok to an extent. 

After some point, all these get boring, repetitive and offensive to some, especially when people post it in all threads. It's time that we decrease the use of these terms and address a member by tagging or just by name. I still don't mind if it is used occasionally, but it shouldn't be frequent. 

Whenever threads are filled with these words, I stop reading after some point. I can imagine why other posters will have issue with quality and readable.

So in the end it's a practice which all members have to avoid over-usage of such terms. It can't be moderated to that extent. 

Maybe we tag all active members and ask for their cooperation.

Tests series is coming up. Need to regroup, and pledge support to Indian cricket team irrespective of all differences.

I'm sure the banter no matter how bad it can get will have no effect on the loyalty of the fans here to the national team.

9 hours ago, beetle said:

Comprehension problem?

I am just trying to explain how it is not easy to moderate a forum with different views on issues.

When people take offence to sambhar but have no problems with dhokla , wada pov or biryani.

Why some things are sensitive while the same application for other regions is acceptable ?

If sambhar is not acceptable...do we ban the use of dhokla, biryani, vada pav etc too because not doing so would be double standard.

Lol I don't have any issues with sambar, rasam slurper, etc. I'm pointing to those desi people in the West who complain that curry muncher is a racist term. I wouldn't even bat an eyelid if I was called that by whites. I'm also pointing to the hypocrisy of bollywood if they claim something as a stereotype in one movie, they should be held to a a higher ground and should not make a movie with a stereotype about another state. If you view some eating habits as racism from the west, then what does it say about those who do it to other people. It would come from racist intent doesn't it according to their own methodology.

Our troll posters have always riled up the MI posters dealing with cricket related trivia. Thats why you see a heck of comments from butthurt people. So they use these terms lungi, sambar, rasam slurper repetitively and we are like ok. We will call them by their dhoklas and vada pavs. Most of the butthurt MI posters have used disgusting language like fart smellers, homosexual references in their hate for Dhoni. One bambi guy got so riled up that he was threatening another Dhoni or CSK fan with "you need to be raped with an iron rod". Isn't that happened with the Delhi gang rape case. So this is the outpouring of the hate within.

Its very predictable, boring, some even quite disgusting. I'm sure they dont add any colour to the banter. What I like is the scripting, buying, match-fixing threads in the IPL thats very funny and include regular banter. And then these butthurt MI posters come in and spoil the party. I will have your say and i'm done with this convo since your not getting the gist of what I'm saying and blaming my comprehension even though I could do the same but I won't.

10 hours ago, Khota said:

I agree Lungi dance and any lungi reference is wrong.

Once again if your fellow member is offended by anything, I mean anything quit doing it.

I'm personally not offended by lungi dance or any references to lungi, sambar, currymuncher etc. The same cannot be said for these people who use it but fly off the handle when curry mucher and slumdog is used against them by foreigners.

12 hours ago, velu said:

i dont have any issue with laaloo or vilander ..

but laaloo and vilander need to sort the things between them :p:

i myself used bambis , doklas etc , so i dont have any issues with lungi or sambar ..

but if you guys are going to ban these words , then i will police it :police: 

Traffic police? :biggrin: Oh noes Velu the policemen is eating popcorn and drinking soda on the job just like our traffic mama :phehe:

11 hours ago, velu said:

2lyD.gif

3 hours ago, Number said:

I bet you make another ID and just post these things and soon you'll soon see someone calling you bambi chamcha vada pav midget tuk tuk alia sharapova bangladesh fan etc. I don't even have problem with that but when they are replied in the same manner these guys run to mods saying this forum is hell for Dhoni fans etc.

This thread was started by an admin so nobody went to the mods. That ship has long sailed. Most mods are lalloos (Any similarity to actual persons/usernames, living or dead is purely coincidental :biggrin:). This is a pro-Sachin site than its a anti-Dhoni site. I remember someone calling Sachin's 100th 100 as selfish as it occurred and they asked the mods to ban those people. Usually anyone who criticizes Sachin is termed a Pakistani, anti-national, Tamil ( I don't know why) and then the usual lungi, sambar starts. bambi chamcha vada pav is a reaction to that not the other way around. No complaints from me on that front.

6 hours ago, Number said:

The forum has become way too sensitive.

When Dhoni's poor T20 record is pointed out some members get offended.

When Dhoni's poor captaincy in Tests is pointed out some members get offended.

When Dhoni's conflict of interests him lying in the court is pointed out they get offended. 

IMO Mods should tell them that you can leave if you are so sensitive we can IP ban you if you are unable to do so.

5 hours ago, gattaca said:

This. Even OP is like that.

hahaha you are not hitler. Many real life losers become a wannabe Hitler. IP bans :hysterical:

30 minutes ago, Garuda said:

This thread was started by an admin so nobody went to the mods. That ship has long sailed. Most mods are lalloos (Any similarity to actual persons/usernames, living or dead is purely coincidental :biggrin:). This is a pro-Sachin site than its a anti-Dhoni site. I remember someone calling Sachin's 100th 100 as selfish as it occurred and they asked the mods to ban those people. Usually anyone who criticizes Sachin is termed a Pakistani, anti-national, Tamil ( I don't know why) and then the usual lungi, sambar starts. bambi chamcha vada pav is a reaction to that not the other way around. No complaints from me on that front.

Kaun se zamane ki baat kar rahe ho.

The age of sachin worship has long gone here.

There was a time when the forum was like that.I have had my share of pro Dravid and anti sachin fights.

Now people can say anything and not cause even mini eruptions.

The only polarizing topic right now is dhoni .That too will pass in a few years .

Edited by beetle

2 hours ago, VT87 said:

There  are some southeis who hayped  their player constantly like Gollum guy  who hyped Rahul beyond imagination (his performance against aus in home condition which is good but not splendid . you played your all game in those conditions  ) and abused so  much to virat kohli but nobody object 

Gollum is not a southie unless you consider Bengal is in South India. I don't think he abuses any player.

4 minutes ago, beetle said:

There was a time when the forum was like that.

The only polarizing topic right now is dhoni .

Mein iss zamane ki baat kar raha hoon. I created a Selfish XI thread which contained Sachin which was deleted

lol a grievance thread over online comments :rotfl: I knew the chamchas were mentally weak especially that sharmu who loses it every time he gets called a chamcha :laugh:

2 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Whenever someone reports a post, it is discussed a lot in staff group and believe me even if you might get feeling that no one notices these stuff, we have spent days discussing what should be done.

IPL forum has been agreed as very less or almost zero moderation forum because of the nature of the tournament and fan following. We have made several exceptions there so that it remains a light hearted forum.

Once international cricket starts we will be back to the normal. Moderation will be same as earlier. It will useless to provide references to what was done in IPL forum. 

I had the same impression that IPL was a fun forum until some posters were talking about fart smelling (I guess they are into it) and stuff. What I find disturbing is they bring it over into the cricket forum. Thats a good sign that the forum will be moderated from now on.

1 hour ago, Garuda said:

One bambi guy got so riled up that he was threatening another Dhoni or CSK fan with "you need to be raped with an iron rod". Isn't that happened with the Delhi gang rape case. So this is the outpouring of the hate within.

Disgusting.

I hope the person got banned for that.

15 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Mein iss zamane ki baat kar raha hoon. I created a Selfish XI thread which contained Sachin which was deleted

Well...that is just such a negative thread that is waiting for people to wage wars.

It was also just asking for potential abuse of players.

Not surprised it got locked for maintaing the sanity of the forum .

1 hour ago, Garuda said:

Lol I don't have any issues with sambar, rasam slurper, etc. I'm pointing to those desi people in the West who complain that curry muncher is a racist term. I wouldn't even bat an eyelid if I was called that by whites. I'm also pointing to the hypocrisy of bollywood if they claim something as a stereotype in one movie, they should be held to a a higher ground and should not make a movie with a stereotype about another state. If you view some eating habits as racism from the west, then what does it say about those who do it to other people. It would come from racist intent doesn't it according to their own methodology.

Our troll posters have always riled up the MI posters dealing with cricket related trivia. Thats why you see a heck of comments from butthurt people. So they use these terms lungi, sambar, rasam slurper repetitively and we are like ok. We will call them by their dhoklas and vada pavs. Most of the butthurt MI posters have used disgusting language like fart smellers, homosexual references in their hate for Dhoni. One bambi guy got so riled up that he was threatening another Dhoni or CSK fan with "you need to be raped with an iron rod". Isn't that happened with the Delhi gang rape case. So this is the outpouring of the hate within.

Its very predictable, boring, some even quite disgusting. I'm sure they dont add any colour to the banter. What I like is the scripting, buying, match-fixing threads in the IPL thats very funny and include regular banter. And then these butthurt MI posters come in and spoil the party. I will have your say and i'm done with this convo since your not getting the gist of what I'm saying and blaming my comprehension even though I could do the same but I won't.

That's the purpose of the thread. You won't have to write someone said this and someone said that. Just quote or link the post here or name the member directly and say that there is a problem.

5 hours ago, Vilander said:

You tried to say that calling someone lungi or sambhar rasam slurper or vadapav etc is not prejudiced. Which is incorrect. It typecasts based on ethnicity and is attempted derogatory disrespectful words simple. But I agree moderating this must be pretty daunting so you have to go by case basis and on reporting I guess. 

No...I am saying if sambhar is banned, then dhokla , vada pav and biryani should be too using the same logic.

Problem is that people are not as sensitive to the use of dhokla, vada pav or biryani as to sambhar.

Then what should be done ? 

Should people be stopped from using one word while others are using the other words with no one reporting them.

My logic is...if using one is bad then using all is bad. 

Second issue is about individual sensitivity on public forum. If one person is sensitive...do we ban . How many words do we ban.

Someone objected to using chuskis....others say chuski is fine .

So what do we do in this case. 

Should a word be banned because one or two posters are offended.

If people from all regions start objecting , then the forum will have more banned words than that are allowed.

Edited by beetle

55 minutes ago, beetle said:

There was a time when the forum was like that.I have had my share of pro Dravid and anti sachin fights.

The only polarizing topic right now is dhoni .That too will pass in a few years .

Actually Sachin comes as a  coping mechanism to defend dhoni.... and i find it amusing that same people ranting here and doing moral polishing who participate equally same way or even much worse than the others, Difference is others are not crying. In my opinion we can't draw a boundary, people doesn't necessarily talk badly ( whether sachin supporters or Dhoni blind supporters) most of the time the discussion turn altercation and these things come however we should be mature enough to ignore or respond. I don't see anyone using harsh word against anyone unnecessarily.We don't have kids in this forum and we all are adult enough to decide how we carry ourselves. 

36 minutes ago, beetle said:

Well...that is just such a negative thread that is waiting for people to wage wars.

It was also just asking for potential abuse of players.

Not surprised it got locked for maintaing the sanity of the forum .

Ok fine. I shall make a case for Sachin's selfishness with actual facts. It wont be a troll thread. But this is my opinion. I hope it wont be closed. Is that fine?

Guys, as Dhoni is still playing cricket so it’s natural he’ll face criticism and his fans trolling...

Ganguly, Sachin, Dravid fans faced it all here. Now you can bring Sachin issues here as counter argument but it’s not going to rile many as most people have got over it and Sachin is in past...

26 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

This is not a pro-anybody site. Were you actively posting on the forum around 2012-13? Your profile says that you registered in 2012.

During that period, Sachin was the most criticized player on ICF. The tone of the forum was incredibly anti-Sachin as he was carrying on despite being past his best days. He had his staunch defenders, but majority of the posters were calling for him to retire.

Similarly, BCCI and the team management were rightly criticized for their poor preparation for the RSA Test series this year. Kohli was rightly getting bashed left right and centre for picking Rohit ahead of Rahane, who happens to be the VC of the Test team.

The one thing about ICF that I truly like is that there are no holy grails. All players get criticized, no matter the stature. I can collectively vouch for the forum on this regard.

Yes, the name calling gets a bit excessive and there is a band wagon mentality at times but by and large, the posters are on point with their criticism. 

If Dhoni is getting criticized on ICF by the majority, then I'm inclined to believe that there has to be a valid reason. 

I think I registered while India was touring Australia in early 2012. I dont remember but I didnt post that mcuh. It was really unbearable to watch other fans troll India on a constant basis. We lost 4-0 on both tours and there were fissures within the team. It was ugly and I stopped watching cricket for a while after that. I blamed Sachin for still continuing and Dhoni for his shitty captaincy in tests. I have never been a fan of Dhoni's test captaincy but that did it. There were quite a few Sachin bhakts that annoyed me to no end.

On 6/2/2018 at 11:12 AM, Garuda said:

My posts doesn't have upload features above 30k. I'm not able to post any pics or gifs. Can you correct it please. Thank you.

On 6/2/2018 at 7:21 PM, kira said:

No, we don't want you to post any more pics of your loverboy dhoni, please keep that sh!t to your bedroom :biggrin:

On 6/3/2018 at 7:07 AM, Garuda said:

Oh its you again. Polluting every thread. It looks like you are following me what a loser :hysterical:. Mods Swachch Bharat Karo :biggrin:

@Trichromatic This is in the "site feedback" thread in the chit chat. This is the gutter mentality I was talking about. Being a tough guy on the internet :biggrin:. This is one of the many that reduces the content to a lower level on this forum. This is not banter

13 minutes ago, Garuda said:

@Trichromatic This is in the "site feedback" thread in the chit chat. This is the gutter mentality I was talking about. Being a tough guy on the internet :biggrin:. This is one of the many that reduces the content to a lower level on this forum. This is not banter

:hysterical: what a crybaby, the little snowflake got his feelings hurt :hehe::finger:

speedheat

• King!!
  • speedheat
  • Members L2
  • 4,501 posts
  • legend.png.b8bcbbf79c38e4abbae0c702445ba
On 6/1/2018 at 8:12 PM, Garuda said:

:sleep:

Experiencing a burnout?? How was a verbal thrashing handed to you by raki05?? No sympathies for a troll like you, go, go breathe some fresh air I mean dadus fart.

Speedheat smelling farts improves the quality of this forum. More juvenile humor from uncles :hysterical:

Edited by Garuda

9 minutes ago, kira said:

:hysterical: what a crybaby, the little snowflake got his feelings hurt :hehe::finger:

Moron I don't even read your posts mostly. I have most of you and your friends under ignored status. I was said this forums class can be improved from the slum level you are on. Go to the dhoni polarized thread and see who posted more posts than any CSK fan and trollvoted every CSK fans posts. You must simply have no life whatsoever. This is the same guy who uses words like phateechar and ghonchu like a slum dweller

PS: even the OP is trollvoted by lalloo :laugh:

49 minutes ago, Garuda said:

I think I registered while India was touring Australia in early 2012. I dont remember but I didnt post that mcuh. It was really unbearable to watch other fans troll India on a constant basis. We lost 4-0 on both tours and there were fissures within the team. It was ugly and I stopped watching cricket for a while after that. I blamed Sachin for still continuing and Dhoni for his shitty captaincy in tests. I have never been a fan of Dhoni's test captaincy but that did it. There were quite a few Sachin bhakts that annoyed me to no end.

And hence you still rant about Sachin. Didn't know you are so fragile that you stopped watching coz someone trolled you some 6 years back and you still cry about it, where as we move along and now trolling Dhoni hope you don't stop watching cricket due to this.:giggle:

2 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Moron I don't even read your posts mostly. I have most of you and your friends under ignored status. I was said this forums class can be improved from the slum level you are on. Go to the dhoni polarized thread and see who posted more posts than any CSK fan and trollvoted every CSK fans posts. You must simply have no life whatsoever. This is the same guy who uses words like phateechar and ghonchu like a slum dweller

acha-please-abb-ro-mat-.jpg

awwlelelelele itna mat ro yaar :hysterical:

18 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@Garuda You can't post pics? May be your attachment quota (2 MB) is full. Try to go to 'My Attachments' and delete some of your already uploaded content, will free up space. 

Thanks dude. It worked :two_thumbs_up::nice:

5 minutes ago, Garuda said:

:police:... where are our Moral Polizia...

1 hour ago, asterix said:

Guys, as Dhoni is still playing cricket so it’s natural he’ll face criticism and his fans trolling...

Ganguly, Sachin, Dravid fans faced it all here. Now you can bring Sachin issues here as counter argument but it’s not going to rile many as most people have got over it and Sachin is in past...

Sachin retired 5 years ago but these dumba$$ chamchas still keep bringing him in topics just shows how sachin burnt their a$$es over the years, continuously for more than 2 decades :biggrin: They have still not recovered from the burn :laugh:

Edited by kira

3 minutes ago, raki05 said:

And hence you still rant about Sachin. Didn't know you are so fragile that you stopped watching coz someone trolled you some 6 years back and you still cry about it, where as we move along and now trolling Dhoni hope you don't stop watching cricket due to this.:giggle:

They didnt troll me "yaar" as I never posted anything during that time. I was annoyed with how much bakthi they had to urge him to keep playing despite failing everytime :phehe:

15 minutes ago, Garuda said:

They didnt troll me "yaar" as I never posted anything during that time. I was annoyed with how much bakthi they had to urge him to keep playing despite failing everytime :phehe:

But what's the purpose of crying now. Sachin has moved on retired leaving in retirement home, you should also be moving on and do the same to Dhoni Bhakt.:yahoo:

5 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

:rotfl: Who's the captain? Shastri?

I would have. I went for experience with Boycott leading the way with captaincy and opening with Sunny ji. Shastri's tracer bullet form puts him at one down so that he can flash and flash hard :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, Garuda said:

Classic thread for future viewers. Vintage pic attached below

Untitled.png

Why din't you take  the screen shot of the post before it. Where you are making fun of hindi and calling it as a local language. Anyway you can continue your ranting i don't have issue.

9 minutes ago, asterix said:

Stop trolling each other you guys on this thread...

:phehe:

The thread was supposed to be a serious one but has now become a troll fest. Problem is that pro-Dhoni brigade gets baited by anti-Dhoni brigade and vice versa, then both sides start spamming.