Trichromatic

Grievances thread

3 hours ago, Garuda said:

hahaha you are not hitler. Many real life losers become a wannabe Hitler. IP bans :hysterical:

This is the problem with you.

You start getting personal but can't take it when someone responds. 

You can call someone real life loser, hitler etc. but he should respond within the line drawn by you ?

6 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

I am sure hyping a player is not really a player and Kohli is hardly an abused player on the forum.

Hyping a regional pllayer is fine as you follow him more.

I personally feel I was abused the most on this forum when I mentioned that I would pick Dhawan over Vijay anyday. One member went out of the way to claim I hated south Indians. I think that was the most abusive comment ever. 

So that I can come clean I am same caste as Kohli and I want his power diluted so that he captains only one format. That is because I firmly believe it is good for the game in the long run.

On 6/2/2018 at 7:21 PM, kira said:

No, we don't want you to post any more pics of your loverboy dhoni, please keep that sh!t to your bedroom :biggrin:

3 hours ago, Garuda said:

@Trichromatic This is in the "site feedback" thread in the chit chat. This is the gutter mentality I was talking about. Being a tough guy on the internet :biggrin:. This is one of the many that reduces the content to a lower level on this forum. This is not banter

@kira making personal remarks is still not appreciated. I know this doesn't affect you, but you won't lose anything if you stop making personal remarks towards members.

Troll a player, fanbase, but don't insult anyone. 

Guys, also post suggestions what should we do. 

Like I mentioned earlier, we discuss all these for days in mods group, but there isn't much time to go through each and every post and be vigilant all the time or take care of everything on forum.

So, you guys will have to take the initiative now to improve the forum. 

59 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

@kira making personal remarks is still not appreciated. I know this doesn't affect you, but you won't lose anything if you stop making personal remarks towards members.

Troll a player, fanbase, but don't insult anyone. 

I guess you were refering to both in the thread. Got confused :rotfl:. @veluplease read this and correct your post thank you :biggrin:

Edited by Garuda

39 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Like I mentioned earlier, we discuss all these for days in mods group, but there isn't much time to go through each and every post and be vigilant all the time or take care of everything on forum.

IMO abusive words directed at other posters should invite straight bans, there should be no room for vulgar language if we are to make this forum a better place. Even calling people Pakistani just because they have a different opinion should be discouraged, not naming anyone but one particular poster has done that with me just because I refused to rate Kohli above Smith...it isn't just restricted to one point of disagreement, vitriol carries over to other threads for no reason. We should be an open forum with participation of people from different countries to have richer content/discussion/povs...sadly that's not happening. Trollers (eg recently so many LalaXXXXs have popped up) should be treated with the contempt they deserve but I think many well meaning foreign posters stay away because of the toxicity and uber patriotsim oozing over here. Recently a Scottish poster too was heckled because of his views, his username was jeered at and mocked, called Pakistani etc. In such cases I think mods/admins should be very strict. 

I am personally not a fan of terms like rasam slurper, sambhar sniffer, dhokla muncher, curd rice eater, vada pav chewer etc but won't take offence if they are directed towards me, at the same time I never use those terms. Others might feel differently depending on the thickness of their skin so may be they should come forward on this thread and make their stance clear. May be ban the usage of such words if enough feel offended. But that is difficult to do as @beetle and others wrote earlier. Even these frivolous match fixing accusations eg Bambani money, Srini suitcase transfer blah blah blah are in bad taste. My suggestion would be to limit these things to the IPL forum because that is mostly for trolling/joking purposes. In the cricket talk section hopefully posters are compelled to avoid these terms. However mocking players (caveat: no filthy abuse or racist terms like Holding and Viv were subjected to 4 months back) should be allowed because this is one rare place where no cricketer is beyond reproach. 

Edited by Gollum

25 minutes ago, Gollum said:

IMO abusive words directed at other posters should invite straight bans, there should be no room for vulgar language if we are to make this forum a better place. Even calling people Pakistani just because they have a different opinion should be discouraged, not naming anyone but one particular poster has done that with me just because I refused to rate Kohli above Smith...

:hysterical::hysterical:Naam lene ki himmat to rakh gollu :finger:

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

IMO abusive words directed at other posters should invite straight bans, there should be no room for vulgar language if we are to make this forum a better place. Even calling people Pakistani just because they have a different opinion should be discouraged, not naming anyone but one particular poster has done that with me just because I refused to rate Kohli above Smith...it isn't just restricted to one point of disagreement, vitriol carries over to other threads for no reason. We should be an open forum with participation of people from different countries to have richer content/discussion/povs...sadly that's not happening. Trollers (eg recently so many LalaXXXXs have popped up) should be treated with the contempt they deserve but I think many well meaning foreign posters stay away because of the toxicity and uber patriotsim oozing over here. Recently a Scottish poster too was heckled because of his views, his username was jeered at and mocked, called Pakistani etc. In such cases I think mods/admins should be very strict. 

I am personally not a fan of terms like rasam slurper, sambhar sniffer, dhokla muncher, curd rice eater, vada pav chewer etc but won't take offence if they are directed towards me, at the same time I never use those terms. Others might feel differently depending on the thickness of their skin so may be they should come forward on this thread and make their stance clear. May be ban the usage of such words if enough feel offended. But that is difficult to do as @beetle and others wrote earlier. Even these frivolous match fixing accusations eg Bambani money, Srini suitcase transfer blah blah blah are in bad taste. My suggestion would be to limit these things to the IPL forum because that is mostly for trolling/joking purposes. In the cricket talk section hopefully posters are compelled to avoid these terms. However mocking players (caveat: no filthy abuse or racist terms like Holding and Viv were subjected to 4 months back) should be allowed because this is one rare place where no cricketer is beyond reproach. 

Tattie at best is a desi living in Scotland, I can assure you of that. I am a part of a cricket forum with a very strong Aussie/British fan base and I can figure out non desis from desis by their style of writing a post.

YCC is the only genuine overseas poster.

Edited by MechEng

7 hours ago, speedheat said:

Absolutely no issues with any mod or member, at the end of the day we are die hard cricket fans...

As usual weak hearted dhoni chamchas are crying in this thread!!:phehe: 

lol an other internet tough guy..hehe

@Trichromatic if you wanted a clean thread where consituctive discussion can be had this is not happening here.

8 hours ago, jalebi_bhai said:

This is not a pro-anybody site. Were you actively posting on the forum around 2012-13? Your profile says that you registered in 2012.

During that period, Sachin was the most criticized player on ICF. The tone of the forum was incredibly anti-Sachin as he was carrying on despite being past his best days. He had his staunch defenders, but majority of the posters were calling for him to retire.

Similarly, BCCI and the team management were rightly criticized for their poor preparation for the RSA Test series this year. Kohli was rightly getting bashed left right and centre for picking Rohit ahead of Rahane, who happens to be the VC of the Test team.

The one thing about ICF that I truly like is that there are no holy grails. All players get criticized, no matter the stature. I can collectively vouch for the forum on this regard.

Yes, the name calling gets a bit excessive and there is a band wagon mentality at times but by and large, the posters are on point with their criticism. 

If Dhoni is getting criticized on ICF by the majority, then I'm inclined to believe that there has to be a valid reason. 

Very true ,echoed my sentiments ,possibly many's!

8 hours ago, beetle said:

Disgusting.

I hope the person got banned for that.

its Kira i think thats a reference to his post in response to mine. Lol. But an interesting take.

But yeah that was a nasty post. He is still in this thread trolling Garuda btw. 

your websites level is basically this. 

Very true ,echoed my sentiments ,possibly many's!

I used to be most player hater or name caller... Used to call all sorts of names. Started with Gangu Teli, Midget, Dulkar... then DRAWid (also Chicken Arse Mouth) etc... Got banned too few times... I’m sorry for those name calling...

cry.gif

Compared all those D H O B I is nothing...

BTW anybody remember a websites named www.iloveganguly.com? Oh man those were the days... Ganguly, probably is the most dissed Indian player online... His fans used to have very tough days...

4 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

your thread that you just made to have a serious discussion has come down to pretty low level 'trolling'. take a good look at who is doing what, and who folks like your darling mod laloo is upvoting and celebrating. Its a simple task really, may be thats a start.

This thread does not seem serious to me, its just another troll thread. 

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

its Kira i think thats a reference to his post in response to mine. Lol. But an interesting take.

Some mod/ admin must have taken action on the post and poster.

A lot of people who post nasty stuff come back after serving the ban .

1 minute ago, beetle said:

Some mod/ admin must have taken action on the post and poster.

A lot of people who post nasty stuff come back after serving the ban .

oh Kira is back after 5 hours ban ok. cool. no problem beetle. i also served ban for calling Laloo what he is. in response to all the wonderful stuff he called Tamils and distinctly did not get any rap for, i dont know if that is a reference of that. But its all very fair , very clear.   I think its a wate of time to stick around for some.

4 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

I may not have seen all posts by Lord_analyst, but his thread was probably an example how to post something against a player or group without crossing the line.

oh ok got it. 

14 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Lol matlab kuch bhi, I never used the word rape, the difference in intensity of what I said and what garuda was claiming in huge,  hadd namune ho yaar tum log :hysterical:

8 minutes ago, Vilander said:

oh Kira is back after 5 hours ban ok. cool. no problem beetle. i also served ban for calling Laloo what he is. in response to all the wonderful stuff he called Tamils and distinctly did not get any rap for, i dont know if that is a reference of that. But its all very fair , very clear.   I think its a wate of time to stick around for some.

Goodbye

10 minutes ago, Vilander said:

your thread that you just made to have a serious discussion has come down to pretty low level 'trolling'. take a good look at who is doing what, and who folks like your darling mod laloo is upvoting and celebrating. Its a simple task really, may be thats a start.

This thread does not seem serious to me, its just another troll thread. 

You need to stop being so sensitive.

If you find this thread trolling and if you feel the need to check who is voting what ...then you need to grow a thicker skin. 

I apologize if my comment is strong....but I have to say you are a little too sensitive .

It is just a forum .Why get so bothered?

Why look for things that trouble you?

Just now, kira said:

Lol matlab kuch bhi, I never used the word rape, the difference in intensity of what I said and what garuda was claiming in huge,  hadd namune ho yaar tum log :hysterical:

sure man no problem, but you need to understand what you post and what people understand from it is your responsibility. 

so what do you think you said there. ? can you elaborate. may be remember and retype it, here since you are clear that you did not have intensity or what ever. See we are all typing here, thats all we can possibly do. I can not possibly get your address or whereabouts so dont be scared, even if i wanted to i can not get to you. just type what you typed then again here.

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

You need to stop being so sensitive.

If you find this thread trolling and if you feel the need to check who is voting what ...then you need to grow a thicker skin. 

I apologize if my comment is strong....but I have to say you are a little too sensitive .

It is just a forum .Why get so bothered?

Why look for things that trouble you?

what are you ranting boss, if you claim that this thread is about grievences and discussion is supposed to be serious. Read the OP's initial post about not trolling, then why is Gruda being trolled ?. Why the f would i be sensitive, i am just pointing out the fact here. if i am impacted by it i would ignore and go post in some other forum, you dont see me doing that do you ? lol 

10 minutes ago, Vilander said:

I have not seen the post that garuda mentioned.

I don't know  what action was taken  .

Unless he said that to you...I don't see why some reported post and the action taken should concern you so much.

If you or any one else sees something objectionable....report it.

The mods and admins will take action on the post.

Just now, beetle said:

I have not seen the post that garuda mentioned.

I don't know  what action was taken  .

Unless he said that to you...I don't see why some reported post and the action taken should concern you so much.

If you or any one else sees something objectionable....report it.

The mods and admins will take action on the post.

its done and Kira is still here boss. nothing done. 

@Laaloo  @kira

be respectful towards other ethinicities. I am asking this very politely and nicely. Do not attmept to troll this post.

Dont think that this is an anonymous forum and no one can get to you.

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

what are you ranting boss, if you claim that this thread is about grievences and discussion is supposed to be serious. Read the OP's initial post about not trolling, then why is Gruda being trolled ?. Why the f would i be sensitive, i am just pointing out the fact here. if i am impacted by it i would ignore and go post in some other forum, you dont see me doing that do you ? lol 

Because you are the only one who thinks the thread is a troll thread.

The caring admin has specially opened a thread to talk and you think it is a troll thread.

Besides why do you care about who is voting or whatever for whoever?

I have never bothered about who troll votes me. How does it effect people? 

As for garuda..

He can defend himself .

11 minutes ago, Vilander said:

sure man no problem, but you need to understand what you post and what people understand from it is your responsibility. 

so what do you think you said there. ? can you elaborate. may be remember and retype it, here since you are clear that you did not have intensity or what ever. See we are all typing here, thats all we can possibly do. I can not possibly get your address or whereabouts so dont be scared, even if i wanted to i can not get to you. just type what you typed then again here.

It was something along the lines ki main tere bamboo ghusa dunga, this is a very common insult in hindi, but when you translate into english and start adding words like rape you are changing the whole intensity of the sentence and action was taken as my post was deleted, stop playing the victim card here, I even told you in pm that I like you as a poster and I only responded to you because you kept calling me a moron when I have never even quoted your post, I ignored your posts 2-3 times and finally responded because you couldn't help yourself from interfering for no reason, ab rona band kar

Edited by kira

4 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

You said 

"I think its a wate of time to stick around for some.”

i figured that someone was you ;)

theres a good bye thread in chit chat. Feel free to bump before you leave ;)

hehe you would love to see me go i know..but naah i am having too much fun here buddy..i will be around dont worry..

4 minutes ago, beetle said:

Because you are the only one who thinks the thread is a troll thread.

The caring admin has specially opened a thread to talk and you think it is a troll thread.

Besides why do you care about who is voting or whatever for whoever?

I have never bothered about who troll votes me. How does it effect people? 

As for garuda..

He can defend himself .

3 hours ago, kira said:

:hysterical::hysterical:Naam lene ki himmat to rakh gollu :finger:

7 hours ago, kira said:

acha-please-abb-ro-mat-.jpg

awwlelelelele itna mat ro yaar :hysterical:

7 hours ago, raki05 said:

And hence you still rant about Sachin. Didn't know you are so fragile that you stopped watching coz someone trolled you some 6 years back and you still cry about it, where as we move along and now trolling Dhoni hope you don't stop watching cricket due to this.:giggle:

7 hours ago, kira said:

:hysterical: what a crybaby, the little snowflake got his feelings hurt :hehe::finger:

what are you talking about beetle, i quoted several posts about which are nothing but trolling posts, how do you expect people to settle disagreements otherwise.  Why should i not care about an other poster, is that not the idea of the thread, open communication. lol