Trichromatic

Grievances thread

6 minutes ago, kira said:

It was something along the lines ki main tere bamboo ghusa dunga, this is a very common insult in hindi, but when you translate into english and start adding words like rape you are changing the whole intensity of the sentence and action was taken as my post was deleted, stop playing the victim card here, I even told you in pm that I like you as a poster and I only responded to you because you kept calling me a moron when I have never even quoted your post, I ignored your posts 2-3 times and finally responded because you couldn't help yourself from interfering for no reason, ab rona band kar

i did not do any translation etc , neither did i add any word anywhere.  you are the one that i accepting that you posted about bamboo ghusa etc what the * is that anyway, is that a way to post. And you complain about someone claling you a moron ?

I did not keep calling you a moron - pointed out your moronic comment in jest once -

who is crying ? this is the type of stupid posts that gets your adverse reactions. 

Stop being an internet tough guy kira, its useless. Waste of time. You are just polluting the value of the forum - see for instance i come here to read speed bowling threads, express bowling , mosher and RAF post bowling speeds and analysis Mulog posts lots of history rant, there is some great content on stock markets and game day live updates, travel logs. You are contributing nothing - just troll posts, dont let Laaloo's agenda upvotes fool you. 

Sounding loud and disrespectful in a internet forum does not make you tough in real life. You said something about killing me with crowbar or something if i remember - have you seen actual people die ? do you know how messy it smells and for how long the smell stays on people who are standing nearby - do you know what happens when a person is running at you and gets shot near his face and how he pops and how his face keeps the last expression of shock ?  know what you are typing about Kira.

Somehow your posts betray a whinpering little kid to me, thats why i went easy on you in our PM's.

Again i am trying to engage you directly and openly. 

11 minutes ago, Vilander said:

what are you talking about beetle, i quoted several posts about which are nothing but trolling posts, how do you expect people to settle disagreements otherwise.  Why should i not care about an other poster, is that not the idea of the thread, open communication. lol

If you mean posts trolling garuda..then read his posts too. He is as much into trolling and name calling.

9 minutes ago, beetle said:

You need to stop being so sensitive.

If you find this thread trolling and if you feel the need to check who is voting what ...then you need to grow a thicker skin. 

I apologize if my comment is strong....but I have to say you are a little too sensitive .

It is just a forum .Why get so bothered?

Why look for things that trouble you?

This thread is not just about grievances but its also about improving the quality of the forum. Padosi forum has all nationalities represented. The trolling on that forum happens subtly not simply using juvenile humor. It used to be like this in that forum but they tightened moderation to improve their quality. Mods there just don't give excuses like you are doing right now. Their forums have more active Indians than here forget foreigners.

You are like a guy who works at the government office. You are like stop asking us to improve the way we run things lol. Another mod here clearly misuses his power. He even trollvoted the OP who is an admin. If you were serious about improvement, you would have atleast stripped him of his mod rights. You mods are a nice piece of work. You are always late on any improvements. You are like a guy who still uses windows xp :laugh:. Is it any wonder that the padosi forum is  british based. Maybe we have to outsource mod work to someone who is a british indian or american indian. Modi's made in India :rotfl:

I want the mods to take a slightly more pro-active stance on anti-muslim posts. As many have said, its great that ICF has a hands-off policy and people are free to say what they want, including strong criticism of players.  There's a lot said about players that I disagree with.  But there are people who are taking advantage of the low-intensity moderation and regularly spewing hate speech.  

This thread is a very good idea to "name and shame" the offenders, publicly.  And then the mods can take action if somebody's a repeat offender.  

Lets all chip in a bit to do a bit of self-policing so that the forum doesn't spiral down in quality.  We can disagree and fight all we want about players and teams, but lets not tolerate hateful crap about religions and ethnicities.  

My posts make it clear that I have no "love" for our greenbros.  But I still want our forum to be a space where Pakistanis should not be insulted just because of their origin.  Banter is fine, even strongly worded, but doesn't need to stoop to gutter level.

Just my 2 cents.

Was pleased to see the thread title and read through the first page with some good comments by everyone

And after that the reality set in...same gutter level posts right in from of mods and admins...and then you expect anything to change...lol

First one to start the abuse should be banned- simple. If you expect anyone to not respond to morons here, then its too much to ask. Clean up the acts of the first person to abuse/hate/namecalling, etc and you will see an end to it all. If you allow someone to post whatever trash they want in the guise of trolling and being funny(because their gang finds it funny) then you will continue to get similar response and people responding should not be blamed for it.

Besides that..IMO, this place has turned into Anti-Dhoni forum. So anyone praising Dhoni will be abused and attacked in every thread. That has been the trend and its been approved by mods/admins because they themselves want to do that. All the excuses that sachin was criticized, ganguly was criticized and blah blah is just hypocritical. Why should anyone agree to dhoni hate or virat hate just because it was done in past. Whats the point of turning this into some sort of revenge issue. Maybe those mods/admins should retire if they cannot be unbiased.

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

If you mean posts trolling garuda..then read his posts too. He is as much into trolling and name calling.

preponderance

check how much and how and when please. You are a mod right.

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

Sounding loud and disrespectful in a internet forum does not make you tough in real life. You said something about killing me with crowbar or something if i remember - have you seen actual people die ? do you know how messy it smells and for how long the smell stays on people who are standing nearby - do you know what happens when a person is running at you and gets shot near his face and how he pops and how his face keeps the last expression of shock ?  know what you are typing about Kira.

Somehow your posts betray a whinpering little kid to me, thats why i went easy on you in our PM's.

Again i am trying to engage you directly and openly. 

Ro le tu, thoda aur ro le  :biggrin: never used the words kill or crowbar, if my comment was half as bad as you are suggesting than I would have got a warning at least, I think you have some comprehension issues, the only reason I even bothered to PM you is to let you know that I don't have a personal issue with you so that you keep out of my business but teri samajh se bahar hai ye sab, lol @ going easy on me :hysterical::rotfl:

3 minutes ago, Garuda said:

This thread is not just about grievances but its also about improving the quality of the forum. Padosi forum has all nationalities represented. The trolling on that forum happens subtly not simply using juvenile humor. It used to be like this in that forum but they tightened moderation to improve their quality. Mods there just don't give excuses like you are doing right now. Their forums have more active Indians than here forget foreigners.

You are like a guy who works at the government office. You are like stop asking us to improve the way we run things lol. Another mod here clearly misuses his power. He even trollvoted the OP who is an admin. If you were serious about improvement, you would have atleast stripped him of his mod rights. You mods are a nice piece of work. You are always late on any improvements. You are like a guy who still uses windows xp :laugh:. Is it any wonder that the padosi forum is  british based. Maybe we have to outsource mod work to someone who is a british indian or american indian. Modi's made in India :rotfl:

i dont think it is yet getting in. May be its because of the fact that there will be a never ending supply of casual visitors, so no need to retain posters. But the point is, the crucial one. Your current content decides what kind of posters you attract. :phehe: cardinal fact.

Just now, kira said:

Ro le tu, thoda aur ro le  :biggrin: never used the words kill or crowbar, if my comment was half as bad as you are suggesting than I would have got a warning at least, I think you have some comprehension issues, the only reason I even bothered to PM you is to let you know that I don't have a personal issue with you so that you keep out of my business but teri samajh se bahar hai ye sab, lol @ going easy on me :hysterical::rotfl:

what ever you are beyond help.

1 minute ago, Shunya said:

Was pleased to see the thread title and read through the first page with some good comments by everyone

And after that the reality set in...same gutter level posts right in from of mods and admins...and then you expect anything to change...lol

First one to start the abuse should be banned- simple. If you expect anyone to not respond to morons here, then its too much to ask. Clean up the acts of the first person to abuse/hate/namecalling, etc and you will see an end to it all. If you allow someone to post whatever trash they want in the guise of trolling and being funny(because their gang finds it funny) then you will continue to get similar response and people responding should not be blamed for it.

Besides that..IMO, this place has turned into Anti-Dhoni forum. So anyone praising Dhoni will be abused and attacked in every thread. That has been the trend and its been approved by mods/admins because they themselves want to do that. All the excuses that sachin was criticized, ganguly was criticized and blah blah is just hypocritical. Why should anyone agree to dhoni hate or virat hate just because it was done in past. Whats the point of turning this into some sort of revenge issue. Maybe those mods/admins should retire if they cannot be unbiased.

Apart from IPL forum where we didn't go for much moderation, I think guidelines are good enough.

1. Any personal remark insulting any member is unacceptable. Some cases are quite obvious, however at some places if anything is not clear then we discuss it in mod groups and delete posts. We try to follow this strictly in cricket talk. 

2. Dhoni had got his fair share of love from this forum and this isn't anti-Dhoni forum. 

Mods/admins have been phased out and many people didn't even notice it. Since this is just a fansite, it's really difficult to find much time and believe me when we start looking for mods/staff, not many people are willing to spend much time. So we are generally thankful to whoever are contributing in any way.

11 minutes ago, beetle said:

Like what? can you elaborate with posts from this thread.

16 minutes ago, Vilander said:

preponderance

check how much and how and when please. You are a mod right.

I don 't believe I am doing this on vacation.:facepalm:.Time to log out.

17 minutes ago, Garuda said:

You like the padosi forum so much...you should post there more often.I bet you would not dare to call people names like moron, losers or wannabe hitler there. You are contributing to the trolling on this forum too.

I could understand a quality poster giving moral lecture...but you are not one .

Edited by beetle

9 hours ago, jalebi_bhai said:

If Dhoni is getting criticized on ICF by the majority, then I'm inclined to believe that there has to be a valid reason. 

Not in all cases. People just cant let go of their biases and every thread turns into the same old crap. And its a bandwagon attack in groups. People find absolutely anything to find a conspiracy theory of a harmless statement as if they are mind readers.

2 mods are especially obsessed with my posts for some reason . @rkt.india and @Laaloo

Ex: 

I posted this because i follow a bollywood forum and know about it long before bunty was famous.  

How does dhoni come into the picture ? 

So they would name anyone if i had DP of someone else ?

Why is @kira not perma banned by now or atleast banned for some time maybe I dunno...

His posts are full of trash, insults, abuse, gutter level, etc and he has done it more than once. What is the logic of only deleting his posts when reported? He does it anyhow and than come again next day and does it again boastfully. lol On top of it, mods seems to be upvoting his posts so I suppose they like and approve of what is being posted by likes of Kira? 

Would like to once again thank everybody for their honesty in this thread. This thread was created for the purpose of catharsis and transparency.

Barring a few threats here and there, I feel like progress is being made. It seems like posters are starting to understand each others' boundaries. 

Please carry on with the catharsis. Sab bhadaas nikaalo.

17 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Happening to me since i joined. And the usual excuses . Some even accused me of being a MID of others. 

I wish i can find that early post from old forum . 

You like the padosi forum so much...you should post there more often.I bet you would not dare to call people names like moron, losers or wannabe hitler there. You are contributing to the trolling on this forum too.

I could understand a quality poster giving moral lecture...but you are not one .

Beetle ji enjoy your time. Don't get involved with ICF right now.

Do you work in a government office :phehe:? If you do, its a lifelong vacation isnt it. Your attitude is like "sabko yehi milta jah jah". I used those terms because it warranted it. Go and read previous posts. But you are on vacation time to log out :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

word of the day :hatsoff:

maniac you know thats quality right, thats what i am talking about. If each one of us makes an attempt to put in thoughts as posts instead of emotions - it becomes fun to read. See emotions (anger, loath, nonchalance ) written as a post , they have no value for a person who reads it, you cant rid of it completely, but if everyone tries it can be minimized.  I learnt a bit from ICF i'd like that kind of info back in the forum, just this ethnic slurs, bot vs pateechar etc its ruining the content to a great deal.

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

cmon...a forum that welcomes gibberish from a bot like  @Rasgulla is either the most benevolent place. Let us all get along

murali-vijay-and-dinesh-karthik.jpg

i am adding @kira for equal measure. I'd like to hear what some of pakistani posters have to say about him.

18 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Apart from IPL forum where we didn't go for much moderation, I think guidelines are good enough.

1. Any personal remark insulting any member is unacceptable. Some cases are quite obvious, however at some places if anything is not clear then we discuss it in mod groups and delete posts. We try to follow this strictly in cricket talk. 

2. Dhoni had got his fair share of love from this forum and this isn't anti-Dhoni forum. 

Mods/admins have been phased out and many people didn't even notice it. Since this is just a fansite, it's really difficult to find much time and believe me when we start looking for mods/staff, not many people are willing to spend much time. So we are generally thankful to whoever are contributing in any way.

Thank you for all the services by you and other Mods/Admins. But my opinion still remains, unbiased mods/admins will help in future.

For your point#1 - if its unacceptable, start banning people for it I say. In any case you are going to lose participation from some people who does not like trash being posted, so instead just ban the people who posts trash including mods since some of them like to do that as well. What is the point of deleting posts everyday and not ban the people. They keep on doing it everyday in the guise of trolling and being funny(for their gang here). Lot of mods support and encourage them and if someone reports it the post is deleted but no other actions taken, so that person does it again the next day.

For your point#2 - Its very hard to find a thread where Dhoni is not being abused or criticized, even when he is nowhere connected to the topic. Dhoni having his fair share of love does not mean that he should have hate as well, but its okay if its some genuine criticism. If its just out of agenda or some experience from past about sachin, ganguly, dravid, etc than its just going to end up as circlejerk for dhoni hate with everyone posting same hateful things again n again. 

24 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Why is @kira not perma banned by now or atleast banned for some time maybe I dunno...

His posts are full of trash, insults, abuse, gutter level, etc and he has done it more than once. What is the logic of only deleting his posts when reported? He does it anyhow and than come again next day and does it again boastfully. lol On top of it, mods seems to be upvoting his posts so I suppose they like and approve of what is being posted by likes of Kira? 

he will have his use come Eng vs Ind test series, if India loose a single session in come the hoards from padose. you can unleash the kira on them.

1 minute ago, Shunya said:

Thank you for all the services by you and other Mods/Admins. But my opinion still remains, unbiased mods/admins will help in future.

For your point#1 - if its unacceptable, start banning people for it I say. In any case you are going to lose participation from some people who does not like trash being posted, so instead just ban the people who posts trash including mods since some of them like to do that as well. What is the point of deleting posts everyday and not ban the people. They keep on doing it everyday in the guise of trolling and being funny(for their gang here). Lot of mods support and encourage them and if someone reports it the post is deleted but no other actions taken, so that person does it again the next day.

For your point#2 - Its very hard to find a thread where Dhoni is not being abused or criticized, even when he is nowhere connected to the topic. Dhoni having his fair share of love does not mean that he should have hate as well, but its okay if its some genuine criticism. If its just out of agenda or some experience from past about sachin, ganguly, dravid, etc than its just going to end up as circlejerk for dhoni hate with everyone posting same hateful things again n again. 

Is he abused yet on this thread? hmm...not sure...so here you go....lets hope the washed up old man is thrown out of the team

Edited by maniac

Just now, Laaloo said:

What makes you think that? It's obvious you're the most sensitive poster on this site. Why do you get sensitive by what people on the internet say?

honestly man , i will give a honest reply.

i think i know why you dislike me so much now. Do i remind you of your jilted lover ? sorry i am straight, just so that we know.

I think @Vilander at times put on a show of getting riled up or offended just for fun :laugh:

However it is the 4 or 5 duplicate ID's of Dhoni fans which get the most emotional and offended....I don't think you need a grievance thread for that, a simple PM with the concerned mods should be fine :) it's is just one guy/gal with multiple ID's.

29 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Happening to me since i joined. And the usual excuses . Some even accused me of being a MID of others. 

I wish i can find that early post from old forum . 

They just do not like fans anymore because they themselves were denied that. I know the agenda being pushed and the abuses. Seen enough. I guess there is no option left, as jalebi did it in other thread - they will labell/namecalling you based on their agenda so that they can abuse you and in turn you stop posting anything that they do not agree with. Classic tactics to turn it into an echo chamber/circlejerk where only one set of views will be supported.

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE.

FROM ITS VERY BEGINNING ICF HAVE BEEN A PASSIVELY MODERATED FORUM.IPL FORUM HAS BEEN LARGELY MODERATION FREE.BUT SEEMS SOME PEOPLE CANT ENJOY FREEDOM AND WONT LET OTHERS ENJOY AS WELL.THE IPL HAS ENDED.

STARTING FROM THIS VERY MOMENT FOLLOWING RULES WILL BE STRICTLY APPLIED:

1.NO RACIST WORDS LIKE LUNGIS OR GHATIS ETC WILL BE ALLOWED.ANY OTHER WORD THAT STAFF THINKS IS OFFENSIVE WILL BE DELETED.

2.INDIAN PLAYERS ARE AT THE END OF THE DAY INDIANS.ANY NAME CALLING OR ABUSES WONT BE TOLERATED.

3.ANY PERSONAL ABUSES WILL RESULT IN INFARCTIONS OR BANS.

4.IF ANYONE FINDS ANY POST OFFENSIVE REPORT IT. DO NOT RESPOND BUT REPORT or POST IN THIS THREAD.

5. IF ANY MOD IS INVOLVED IN BREAKING RULES, REPORT THE POST AND IF THE RESOLUTION ISNT SATISFACTORY PM @Trichromatic @Cricketics @G_B_ @jalebi_bhai

6. IF ANYONE STILL HAS ISSUES PM @Malcolm Merlyn

7. IF ANY MEMBER OF THE STAFF THINKS HE IS ABOVE THESE RULES, THINK AGAIN.

8.STARTING NOW THERE WILL BE STRICT MODERATION ON ICF. EVERYONE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTIONS.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

I think @Vilander at times put on a show of getting riled up or offended just for fun :laugh:

no i am sensitive . laaloo and beetle have known this from long they have lots of experience in identifying sensitive and treating sensitive with nivia cream etc, they have identified it based on the quality time they have spent with me on ICF, just that laaloo seems to have restive withdrawal syndrome too that i am trying to keep out of. 

15 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

What makes you think that? It's obvious you're the most sensitive poster on this site. Why do you get sensitive by what people on the internet say?

Why have any filter than? Let it be all open. Let everyone abuse, swear, write anything they wish. Then its real fun. What say?

We can implement Kumble's buddy programme and pair members of both factions (MI/CSK, pro/anti Dhoni, pro/anti Sachin......) for a month or so.  Don't know exactly how but maybe mods can come up with some idea, we need a truce between the warring groups sooner rather than later. Make ICF Great Again :icflove:

57 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE.

FROM ITS VERY BEGINNING ICF HAVE BEEN A PASSIVELY MODERATED FORUM.IPL FORUM HAS BEEN LARGELY MODERATION FREE.BUT SEEMS SOME PEOPLE CANT ENJOY FREEDOM AND WONT LET OTHERS ENJOY AS WELL.THE IPL HAS ENDED.

STARTING FROM THIS VERY MOMENT FOLLOWING RULES WILL BE STRICTLY APPLIED:

1.NO RACIST WORDS LIKE LUNGIS OR GHATIS ETC WILL BE ALLOWED.ANY OTHER WORD THAT STAFF THINKS IS OFFENSIVE WILL BE DELETED.

2.INDIAN PLAYERS ARE AT THE END OF THE DAY INDIANS.ANY NAME CALLING OR ABUSES WONT BE TOLERATED.

3.ANY PERSONAL ABUSES WILL RESULT IN INFARCTIONS OR BANS.

4.IF ANYONE FINDS ANY POST OFFENSIVE REPORT IT. DO NOT RESPOND BUT REPORT.

5. IF ANY MOD IS INVOLVED IN BREAKING RULES, REPORT THE POST AND IF THE RESOLUTION ISNT SATISFACTORY PM[mention=14523]TRICHROMATIC[/mention][mention=18424][/mention][mention=15401]G_B_[/mention] @JALEBI_BHAI

6. IF ANYONE STILL HAS ISSUES PM @MALCOLM MERLYN

7. IF ANY MEMBER OF THE STAFF THINKS HE IS ABOVE THESE RULES, THINK AGAIN.

8.STARTING NOW THERE WILL BE STRICT MODERATION ON ICF. EVERYONE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTIONS.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If you promise me impunity...I can do a dry run to see if it is implemented :)

Edited by maniac