Trichromatic

Grievances thread

42 minutes ago, raki05 said:

What do you mean by you guys everyone is individual here. Also , are you this naive or you are acting like one, how you decide what is offensive or  not similarly i can't decide what is insulting  to you. It seems as per you calling someone midget and selfish is not offensive. Try calling someone midget on their face and see they garland you or accolade. As i said i don't give a damn what someone saying online and i don't have any complain what you or other say about sachin or me or anyone else. I was just trying to expose hypocrisies of yours and Shunya where you guys are preaching where as you are still doing name calling, not that i have a problem just be man enough to take it back.:ridinghorse: 

You guys as in you guys the gang that appears once someone's name is mentioned :becky:. But seriously, I have not called a player a midget since the IPL season got over and I restricted the term to the IPL forum. Calling someone a selfish player is an opinion. We have seen Geoff Boycott being called selfish and no one batted an eyelid because there is some conclusive evidence to the same. If we start curbing opinions (provided they are presented well), this will resemble a communist forum.

Can't believe you are associating midget and selfish together. One is an opinion and the other is used for trolling. Midget is still higher quality troll weapon than fart smelling. We are not in IPL forum anymore. What peeved me the most is they are bringing it on to the cricket forum and one time to the site feedback forum :laugh:

@rahulrulezz

i myself suspect that all the dhoni ,  anti-dhoni , sachin gang communicate privately and then they post it about what they have decided to post :p:

gone through few of the interesting topics and synchronization between some of the them is unmistakable ( probably using couting semaphore :biggrin: )

rahul .. i promise i am not in any dhoni WA group , but i would gladly accept their invitation :dance:

5 hours ago, raki05 said:

Why do you think it's trolling .  Why you are getting so sensitive man, and if everyone thing anything offensive there and not per the decorum of this forum i can surely retreat. Besides, have you used the poster comments whom i responded he was referring someone as Moron/Looser bla bla  didn't you find those offensive. Dude, let the poster decide and report whether that was offensive to him or not stop parenting people. Thank you.

troll post is a troll post buddy. deal with it.

8 minutes ago, Garuda said:

You guys as in you guys the gang that appears once someone's name is mentioned :becky:. But seriously, I have not called a player a midget since the IPL season got over and I restricted the term to the IPL forum. Calling someone a selfish player is an opinion. We have seen Geoff Boycott being called selfish and no one batted an eyelid because there is some conclusive evidence to the same. If we start curbing opinions (provided they are presented well), this will resemble a communist forum.

Can't believe you are associating midget and selfish together. One is an opinion and the other is used for trolling. Midget is still higher quality troll weapon than fart smelling. We are not in IPL forum anymore. What peeved me the most is they are bringing it on to the cricket forum and one time to the site feedback forum :laugh:

Ok.  What about moron and loosers in life in this very thread which is suppose to be grievance thread :giggle:. As said i don't bother what you say but then don't preach others when they take you on. you can't simply say something and escape. Also the fart smelling post was not directed to you why did you get burn, if you assume yourself not a blind supporter of dhoni.  

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

Coz you said :phehe:. You are one Biased poster , deal with it.:finger:

well did i flip you in my post ?, i just made a very straightforward statement. 

stop being angry and quit whinging man, its just a forum some people troll and some people make an example out of it - its alright 

My request to icf mods and admins, you people are doing great job despite your busy schedule, just keep it as it is and simple, you don't need to do any extraordinary things,i respect your hardwork, I have been to many wwe forums and was well active on parosi forum tbh I didn't saw any significant difference in moderation, in fact you people are the best out of all. 

1) Just ban harsh words like sex,rape and some other abusive words

2)  instruct your mods to be more active during match days, that's when this forum gets heated, they can relax a bit during off days

That's it thanq

31 minutes ago, Vilander said:

well did i flip you in my post ?, i just made a very straightforward statement. 

stop being angry and quit whinging man, its just a forum some people troll and some people make an example out of it - its alright 

Din't know you are  mind reader. I just pass my assessment, that you are one utterly biased poster, did i make you angry? Whinging lol , i see the usual suspects are winning where the champs are busy exposing them.:hysterical:

5 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Din't know you are  mind reader. I just pass my assessment, that you are one utterly biased poster, did i make you angry? Whinging lol , i see the usual suspects are winning where the champs are busy exposing them.:hysterical:

stop boring me and stop quoting me man!  if you have a problem with me and my posts, report them to the moderators. 

quit whinging like a baby so much raki get a life.

Edited by Vilander

1 hour ago, Garuda said:

Midget is still higher quality troll weapon than fart smelling. We are not in IPL forum anymore. What peeved me the most is they are bringing it on to the cricket forum and one time to the site feedback forum :laugh:

:hysterical:

Juvenile man. 

14 minutes ago, Moochad said:

I don't understand all the people who can't just put others on their ignore list? Why do you want to make the forum more restricted? Just ignore/block the people who annoy you, you won't see their posts anymore.

Can't ignore me :phehe:

Edited by Laaloo

11 minutes ago, raki05 said:

I am getting bored of your nose diving every where , when i din't quote you at the first place :hysterical:, you are the jumping jack putting your nose everywhere and when getting bashed crying like a sissy girl. :phew:

you quoted me, you are throwing insults not me. I dont care dude, insults dont work with me. 

8 minutes ago, Vilander said:

you quoted me, you are throwing insults not me. I dont care dude, insults dont work with me. 

Check your post you put one of my response in troll list , not that i worried about that i asked why the selective trolling list. whaatt........insult you are talking about dude...:facepalm:. Anyway :ciao:.

2 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Check your post you put one of my response in troll list , not that i worried about that i asked why the selective trolling list. whaatt........insult you are talking about dude...:facepalm:. Anyway :ciao:.

not worried then good...so stop quoting me. ahhh i am getting brain damage now...Raki mujhe aapki charno mey ley lo please. for gods sake stop whinging.

stop-whining.jpg

to my ignore list bye.

Healthy trolling is fine as long as its not abusing or name calling posters. I still remember when I joined back in 2013, there were classic trolls like 'Sabby CEO of Trolls', Slickr, Saurav etc.  That old forum was so much better and fun. That chat section every evening was awesome. Everyone used to have a good banter at the chat room and Ram (then active mod) used to silently spy :phehe:

Good Old days

3 hours ago, Moochad said:

I don't understand all the people who can't just put others on their ignore list? Why do you want to make the forum more restricted? Just ignore/block the people who annoy you, you won't see their posts anymore.

What if i want to ignore mods ? You can't do that here. 

3 hours ago, Moochad said:

Ignore kar diya to trollvote nahi kar payenge. :cantstop:

12 hours ago, velu said:

@rahulrulezz

i myself suspect that all the dhoni ,  anti-dhoni , sachin gang communicate privately and then they post it about what they have decided to post :p:

gone through few of the interesting topics and synchronization between some of the them is unmistakable ( probably using couting semaphore :biggrin: )

rahul .. i promise i am not in any dhoni WA group , but i would gladly accept their invitation :dance:

Sure I believe you haha

12 hours ago, speedheat said:

My request to icf mods and admins, you people are doing great job despite your busy schedule, just keep it as it is and simple, you don't need to do any extraordinary things,i respect your hardwork, I have been to many wwe forums and was well active on parosi forum tbh I didn't saw any significant difference in moderation, in fact you people are the best out of all. 

2)  instruct your mods to be more active during match days, that's when this forum gets heated, they can relax a bit during off days

That's it thanq

Finally a good post and good piece of advice for us mods. Will definitely work on your second point. 

We also request everyone to act like mods and report anything they feel is inappropriate or crossing the boundary.  We, mods, try our best to resolve every report. 

17 hours ago, speedheat said:

That's it thanq

Common that's not a harsh word.:drool:

On 6/5/2018 at 7:47 PM, speedheat said:

...you people are doing great job despite your busy schedule, ... i respect your hardwork, ...in fact you people are the best out of all. 

That's it thanq

On 6/6/2018 at 8:14 AM, rahulrulezz said:

Finally a good post...

:phehe::bootyshake::finger:

On 6/5/2018 at 8:40 PM, Moochad said:

True. I have few on iggy list. Thats the best way to deal with something you don't like. 

On 6/5/2018 at 8:40 PM, Moochad said:

This is one of the most cowardly act to do. It is better to leave the forum if you cant tolerate than putting people on ignore and be too sensitive.  You don't deserve to be on internet then. There is no limit to what you might not like or get offended by. So, one day, you might put most of them on ignore list and you will just be looking at your own posts and replying to them.  

Edited by rkt.india

21 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

This is one of the most cowardly act to do. It is better to leave the forum if you cant tolerate than putting people on ignore and too sensitive.  You don't deserve to be on internet then. There is no limit to what you might not like. So, one day, you might put most of them on ignore list and you will just be looking at your own posts and replying to them.  

Getting offended by the internet is very naive to be honest. Internet is meant for pure timepass/fun.

9 hours ago, rkt.india said:

This is one of the most cowardly act to do. It is better to leave the forum if you cant tolerate than putting people on ignore and be too sensitive.  You don't deserve to be on internet then. There is no limit to what you might not like or get offended by. So, one day, you might put most of them on ignore list and you will just be looking at your own posts and replying to them.  

cowardly or not, it is better than ruining the experience for other people by making the forum more restrictive imo

On both sides it only looks like 3-4 posters are there, but you may know more sicne you are a mod, but if 3-4 people block each other, hardly anything will happen.

11 hours ago, MechEng said:

Getting offended by the internet is very naive to be honest. Internet is meant for pure timepass/fun.

Someone who became Uber sensitive mentioned before that icf is like YouTube comments section. Surely that person has never came across Indo Pakistani fights. Icf is like child's play compared to that :giggle:

On 6/15/2018 at 9:54 PM, Laaloo said:

Someone who became Uber sensitive mentioned before that icf is like YouTube comments section. Surely that person has never came across Indo Pakistani fights. Icf is like child's play compared to that :giggle:

Who said these golden words.:phehe: