Trichromatic

Grievances thread

On 6/9/2018 at 11:39 AM, sscomp32 said:

I have 30+ :phehe:

I am sure ICF has a lot of good posters which out number the ones you decided to avoid (30 or so) which you have blocked.  So overall there is still plenty of  quality knowledgeable posters on ICF  for everyone to interact with. More importantly heavens won't fall even if you block 20 more to make a 50. :giggle: Go for it, find the 20 more avoidable types and let us know once you have made a 50 :cheer:

Grievances what a strong word. I had plenty of grievances in my youth. I realized I was living in a materialistic world that gave me a lot of grief. I was this shallow person grieving over everything. It is not worth it fine folk. Follow the light and attain enlightenment.

This world has plenty to offer. Close your eyes,taste the apple and see what an amazing fruit mother nature has provided. Then think for a second,is it worth grieving over a post made on an online forum. Attain inner peace,life is too short for grieving.

I am going back in time to see CSK lift the cup,It gave me so much calm,then further back in time to see MI lift the cup,I felt powerful.

If life gives you lemons make lemonade. Add some sugar if it is still sour.

Love

Global.Baba (don't forget the dot,it symbolizes eternity)

16 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Maniac bara tashan maar ke bola...this will be my last post in ICF and all. BC 2 game to ruk jaata...1st match me hi fake ID banake aa gaya paindo :hysterical:

Oh is that so? Missing his posts, was fun guy.

Edited by raki05

16 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Maniac bara tashan maar ke bola...this will be my last post in ICF and all. BC 2 game to ruk jaata...1st match me hi fake ID banake aa gaya paindo :hysterical:

He is turning out to be Icf’s Afridi in making comebacks and seeking attention :laugh: he claimed after the Ipl final he will quit this forum was posting the very next day then the emotional post in the chitchat section that he quits only to return again as Global.Baba don’t Forget the dot :giggle:.

18 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Grievances what a strong word. I had plenty of grievances in my youth. I realized I was living in a materialistic world that gave me a lot of grief. I was this shallow person grieving over everything. It is not worth it fine folk. Follow the light and attain enlightenment.

This world has plenty to offer. Close your eyes,taste the apple and see what an amazing fruit mother nature has provided. Then think for a second,is it worth grieving over a post made on an online forum. Attain inner peace,life is too short for grieving.

I am going back in time to see CSK lift the cup,It gave me so much calm,then further back in time to see MI lift the cup,I felt powerful.

Love

Welcome maniac.

18 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Love

Osho Dot

@Trichromatic

how is this stil on ICF, i thought safai hua hai.........

I enjoy fun banters.....but WTF is this 

23 minutes ago, kira said:

LOL abey chuttar Har poster se apni ijjat utarva chuka hai tu and you are accusing me of polluting icf:hysterical: joke of the century 

Also doesnt this over use of word phatechaar annoying someone, classless lagta hai after a point

On 5/24/2018 at 5:11 PM, kira said:

lol comparing the elite Indian players with some phateechar from phateecharstan :hysterical: Who is this talat, never even heard of him, in any case he's bound to be inferior to even our domestic cricketers

On 5/1/2018 at 4:27 PM, kira said:

Teri jali na:rotfl: India has better and faster bowlers than pakistan, in fact we have some of the fastest bowlers in the world while phateecharstan has to be satisfied with trundler ali and phateechar amir:hysterical: 

Your phateechar nation can't even produce fast bowlers anymore since modern day cameras rendered ball tampering almost impossible :hehe:

On 4/26/2018 at 4:39 PM, kira said:

Pakistan is even more poor than england, these phateechars got their a$$es handed to them by lankans in their own backyard, ghar mein ghus ke phainta maara tha lanka ne :hehe: This phateechar team won't even come close to winning anything in England

On 3/24/2018 at 8:43 PM, kira said:

You can take a phateecharstani out of phateecharstan but you can't take the phateecharpana out of a pakistani, no matter where you live right now, you still are a phateechar pakistani to me

On 3/24/2018 at 8:12 PM, kira said:

I knew some phateechar padosi would come here with this phateechar reply. Pakistanis are still stuck in in the 20th century, we found 2 pests in our team a long long time ago and we made an example out of them and never let them back into cricket, but your phateechar country has been continuously producing cheats and fixers since 1951 and your shameless board has even allowed that phateechar fixer amir back into your national team, that's fking disgraceful but expected from your nation, the poster boy of pak cricket is a convicted fixer lol, just tells you about the character of Pakistani society

On 2/10/2018 at 12:27 AM, kira said:

Let's see

Wasim waqar (ok I'll give you that, good bowlers)

Imran (ball tamperer) 

Fazal (lol who the fk is that)

Sarfraz Nawaz (father of ball tampering)

Asif (phateechar match fixer) 

Amir(phateechar match fixer) 

Gul (lol poor man's zaheer khan)

Junaid (lol are you kidding me)  

Zahid (lol who the fk is this nobody)

Akhtar (Chucker)

Shinwari, Junaid, Hassan Ali, Amir :rotfl: these phateechar bowlers won't even make the India A team 

N this is nothing, the usage is just endless.......

Neways Gonna ignore this @kira .....cnt stand the gutter he brings.........get some trolls instead ....atleast they are funny .

But usage of this word shud be banned now, its just become annoying to a diff level 

Regarding ICF rape/terrorism/cow violence and other forms of violence threads:

Guys I understand that all of you are willing to spread awareness of such horrors, but please do bear in mind that apart from reading these news we are totally helpless in actually bringing real change unless we encounter such events in real life and take action against them.

Reading negative news everyday has a very bad impact on readers and desensitizes them.

So please it's a request to post minimum negative stuff as much as possible and try sharing funny/quirky stuff you've encountered today as much as possible.

6 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Guys I understand that all of you are willing to spread awareness of such horrors, but please do bear in mind that apart from reading these news we are totally helpless in actually bringing real change unless we encounter such events in real life and take action against them.

Reading negative news everyday has a very bad impact on readers and desensitizes them.

So please it's a request to post minimum negative stuff as much as possible and try sharing funny/quirky stuff you've encountered today as much as possible.

Pretty much why I stay away from the Chit Chat section for the most part. The section makes you feel there is a civil war going on in the country :nervous:.

9 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Pretty much why I stay away from the Chit Chat section for the most part. The section makes you feel there is a civil war going on in the country :nervous:.

Also the feeling of helplessness, like "look someone is getting killed/oppressed and tortured, and what are you doing here just reading?"

On 6/15/2018 at 10:37 AM, MechEng said:

Getting offended by the internet is very naive to be honest. Internet is meant for pure timepass/fun.

Yesterday I was called a PAJEET and a KUTTA by a mod of a green forum. I didn't know the meaning of Pajeet so I Googled it and this is what turned up:

Pajeet is stereotypical name for Indian people. It is a slang, racial slur used as a derogatory term for a dirty, hairy, and smelly curry eating Hindu or Indian that poos in the loo.

I was horrified in the first place to learn that there is even such a word in Urdu.

What next? Should I continue to post there after pressing an Ignore button and pretend that bigotry doesn't exist, especially after being made to feel unwelcome?

Edited by motomaverick

27 minutes ago, motomaverick said:

Yesterday I was called a PAJEET and a KUTTA by a mod of a green forum. I didn't know the meaning of Pajeet so I Googled it and this is what turned up:

Pajeet is stereotypical name for Indian people. It is a slang, racial slur used as a derogatory term for a dirty, hairy, and smelly curry eating Hindu or Indian that poos in the loo.

I was horrified in the first place to learn that there is even such a word in Urdu.

What next? Should I continue to post there after pressing an Ignore button and pretend that bigotry doesn't exist, especially after being made to feel unwelcome?

Pajeet is not an Urdu word. It originated on 4chan website's politically incorrect forum. Its what users there call Indians on that site. Stay away from that site if you are easily offended. 

32 minutes ago, motomaverick said:

Why even go to green forum and complain here ? Don’t help their forum by joining and posting. That is the best punishment for them. Lot of Indian people join their forum and don’t realize their double standards. 

14 hours ago, MechEng said:

Been wondering about this long. What to do?

Have raised this question earlier also with other mods, but have no idea for a solution.

1 hour ago, gattaca said:

Why even go to green forum and complain here ? Don’t help their forum by joining and posting. That is the best punishment for them. Lot of Indian people join their forum and don’t realize their double standards. 

My intention was not to complain here.

I was only putting forward my opinion about why pressing the ignore button and continuing as if nothing happened is not always right, like someone suggested earlier.

1 hour ago, Mosher said:

Pajeet is not an Urdu word. It originated on 4chan website's politically incorrect forum. Its what users there call Indians on that site. Stay away from that site if you are easily offended. 

Didn't know that, it sounds like an Urdu word so assumed it to be one. My bad.

On 7/29/2018 at 8:43 PM, MechEng said:

Post positive and fun threads.

Unless a thread goes against forum policy or is abusive ,it is difficult to remove it for no reason .

Post positive stuff.

The mods can post some positive stuff like velu does but it has to come mostly from the posters.

On 7/30/2018 at 1:15 AM, Trichromatic said:

Been wondering about this long. What to do?

Have raised this question earlier also with other mods, but have no idea for a solution.

maybe you all can make a news/politics subforum and move all the stuff there

chit chat is supposed to be fun stuff

Mods, I am not able to open more than 1 page in a thread and can't post more than 1 post in a thread .

If I try, "adi B warning points " message comes out which were handed to me 6 years ago and also acknowledged my the then mods. Kindly check into it 

13 hours ago, adi B said:

Mods, I am not able to open more than 1 page in a thread and can't post more than 1 post in a thread .

If I try, "adi B warning points " message comes out which were handed to me 6 years ago and also acknowledged my the then mods. Kindly check into it 

Another member has reported the same issue. 

I have tried with different accounts. Did you check it in desktop browser? 

13 hours ago, adi B said:

24 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Another member has reported the same issue. 

I have tried with different accounts. Did you check it in desktop browser? 

That memeber was me. Try to update your web browser. Now it's working fine for me. 

On 7/30/2018 at 12:24 AM, gattaca said:

Pajeet

who the f cares man. Idea should be not to make it into anything its infinitesimal, if a bunch of wankers in some shitty corner of the web call everyone else by some name that does not make anything bad for everyone else lol, the wankers stay wankers.

Just now, Switchblade said:

@Laaloo keep troll voting it’s a reality not blinded by hate like you are @Rasgulla @Shunya @velu Someone is getting offended with me stating the truth seems like this is an individual cricket fan forum for few fanboys here :giggle:

once we decided to trollvote him non-stop for all his posts .. he decided to stop :giggle:

16 minutes ago, Switchblade said:

@Laaloo keep troll voting it’s a reality not blinded by hate like you are @Rasgulla @Shunya @velu Someone is getting offended with me stating the truth seems like this is an individual cricket fan forum for few fanboys here :giggle:

did he start deleting your posts... tab toh aur maza aayega...lol

Just now, Shunya said:

Will you also ban yourself for excessive trolling and derailing threads with your dhoni hate?

That's on the admins. But most if not all of my posts are well within the guidelines of icf and straight to the topic. If you have issues with my posts, you can block me or if @sscomp32found a dhoni pranam site that you were asking, you can go there.

2 minutes ago, Shunya said:

Will you also ban yourself for excessive trolling and derailing threads with your dhoni hate?

Arey bhai, people have issues with his posts only because he is a moderator.

Forget for a moment that he is a mod, and try to recall if there any post by him which anyone can report. If there is, then only we should be complaining.

Otherwise I don't see any reason why a moderator shouldn't be polarized like other members.

9 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

That's on the admins. But most if not all of my posts are well within the guidelines of icf and straight to the topic. If you have issues with my posts, you can block me or if @sscomp32found a dhoni pranam site that you were asking, you can go there.

Yea sure. And yes there are options where people share cricket videos, articles about Indian players including Dhoni. So its awesome.

But why do you want me to leave this site? Are you saying Dhoni fans are not allowed here or something?