Trichromatic

Grievances thread

Icf seems  not a plastic forum , that's the way it should be,the fun element and banter should be there..posters here ,which I think have that alarm in their minds which warns them not to go beyond a certain limit, what i have seen till date ,it has certainly not reached that said limit...so its nice to be here to see people with different ideas coming together 

We are not a group of individuals leaving off dole money and living in council housings and making any profits out of ICF.

Almost all owners,Mods and Admins of ICF hold proper jobs with respectable lifestyles.

ICF has always been less moderated as thats how the founders wanted it to be.

You like another forum thats absolutely fine.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Who are the owners of ICF? I know@King is the one. Who are the others??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I never understood why would anyone get offended with Troll vote. How does it matter in life anyway?? Ek to team ki laagi pari hai...aur kuch log troll vote ke upar jhagra kar raha hai cantstop.gif

[mention=15546]Shunya[/mention] dont worry brother...there are many Dhoni supporters here including[mention=14523]Trichromatic[/mention] agree.gif

3 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Anyway theres no moderation on ICF. People do name calling and personal attacks, and the moderators keep sleeping. Heck, there are a few moderators who keep on trolling themselves and think whatever they say are golden words. 

ICF has come down to a level where I am beginning to not participate in any discussions. Never thought I would say this, but I have begun feeling PP is way better than ICF. We have trigger happy members here, who go on trolling and putting others down, while getting no notice from moderators. 

This has to be one of the last posts from me over here.

I know why you may like PP more. Padosis are huge fans of speed, they keep talking about potential youngsters who are clocking 145 kmph at the age of 16-17, and we all know how much speed turns you on :cantstop:.

2 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I never understood why would anyone get offended with Troll vote. How does it matter in life anyway?? Ek to team ki laagi pari hai...aur kuch log troll vote ke upar jhagra kar raha hai cantstop.gif

[mention=15546]Shunya[/mention] dont worry brother...there are many Dhoni supporters here including[mention=14523]Trichromatic[/mention] agree.gif

and Austin 3:!6

1 hour ago, Trichromatic said:

There are many reasons.

1. Most of the regular posters are 25+ which means they are in busy stage of their life.

2. Moderation eats up your time. Reading a single report and complain from someone requires you to go through the thread, then if complain is about something regular, then go through recent post. If it's obvious then it's ok. Otherwise ask other mods/admins and wait for their reply. If someone needs to banned then contact all admins and decide. If you're moderating a thread where muloghonto has posted then good luck asking opinion of others. No one will read it.

3. That's just moderation. There are other works too. Twitter, banner (you see banner during each series), random site issues, minor modifications, and huge discussions for different initiatives to move further.

4. It's thankless. So mods will says admins are lenient to trolls, trolls will complain about moderation, others will blame both mods and admins. 

In the end spending 1-2 hours for this without any benefit is boring.

Thanks for detailed explanation man.

I got the part that it is voluntarily driven and most of them are busy with their own life which is obvious and fair thing. I am sure it does feel like thankless job and kudos to everyone doing it.

I am sure on practical terms it is time consuming as you mentioned you have to discuss with other mods, admins for moderation tasks like deleting or banning. I can only suggest more decentralization of powers and let mods decide on their own, but I am sure you all would have been doing it or done it. Which will lead to another requisite of mods being true and neutral. 

Another thing is increasing the count of mods if time is really a contraint, which again looks like you would have already tried. 

Another thing is to change moderation team every year and see if it makes any difference. People involved in point# 3 would obviously remain same for years since it is more serious, long term and more skill oriented I guess. 

But eventually if moderators are occupied, bored at times due to repetative moderation task - they have to be changed and it will be for you to decide to trust others or not. There are so many people posting here almost every single day. Even someone like muloghonto should be asked to be moderator of chit chat section. lol If he can spend so much time typing so much content, I am sure he can do something else also constructively. But yes, time contraint and centralization of power is making it boring task and hence the leniency is something you only can change. Just like cricket team needs new young people to bring change, you might also need it. Like Indian team, need fresh blood on ICF and change in the MOD XI.

Sorry if all this sounds rude or unsolicited advice. Its an off day for cricket so random discussion and pls move all these to grievance thread if need be...whole thread has become a joke..lol

Edited by Shunya

21 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Are re dont start again, nahi toh Jalebi will start torture again with his "you are a dhoni bhakt" tirade to score some brownie points in his head. lol

On Tue Aug 14 2018 at 10:18 PM, UrmiSinhaRay said:

I might not agree with you Everytime, but honestly, I really love the ICF mods and thanks for keeping this site a fun place for everybody.
You're the best set of mods I met -keep up the good workemoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji4.png

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Name your top 5 favorite posters from this site :dance:

We used to have icf awards earlier...

No real award...bas aisse he khush kar do logon ko.:p:

Like best poster.

Most humourous.

More knowledgeble etc etc ...

We can add....gossip king / queen 

Meme king / queen

Most short fused.

Most emotional

Most devoted fan 

Best troll posts

Edited by beetle

43 minutes ago, beetle said:

We used to have icf awards earlier...

No real award...bas aisse he khush kar do logon ko.:p:

Like best poster.

Most humourous.

More knowledgeble etc etc ...

We can add....gossip king / queen 

Meme king / queen

Most short fused.

Most emotional

Most devoted fan 

Best troll posts

Tohh madamji please name them, aapke hissab se.. 

best poster--------?

Most humourous------------?

More knowledgeble----------?

gossip king / queen ----------?

Meme king / queen-----------?

Most short fused-------------??

Most emotional---------------?

Most devoted fan -------------?

Best troll posts-------------?

5 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Tohh madamji please name them, aapke hissab se.. 

best poster--------?

Most humourous------------?

More knowledgeble----------?

gossip king / queen ----------?

Meme king / queen-----------?

Most short fused-------------??

Most emotional---------------?

Most devoted fan -------------?

Best troll posts-------------?

Bhai grievance thread hai:((...naya thread shuru kareinge...after next test .:p: