KL Rahul should be given a long rope !!!

velu

Big fan of this guy, only a handful of batsmen give me the joy this lad does when he is on the crease, iske chalte I even watched some Kings XI Punjab matches despite being out of touch with IPL for 6-7 years. Sad that he has lost about 2 years because of politics and nepotism. At least now give him a long run for the next 8 or so years, he is destined to become a colossal figure of the game. 

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Happiest takeaway from this thread

You are so naive man, that was @velu's way of telling....'wait for shitloads of threads about Rahul praising MS Dhoni for teaching him batting, fielding, keeping, gymming, sleeping, eating, pataoing and what not'. Rahul is at a stage where he is ready to take off and dominate world cricket, so this is an ominous warning :fear1:

Edited by Gollum
49 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Bot, Rahul can keep wickets so should replace that washed up old man who still keeps wicket for India and can barely hit anything above 137+kph.. what are your views bot ??:burnout:

@sscomp32- i think u have all the videos of dhoni in last 2 yrs, diff to find on youtube. Can u compile n show him that he has hit 137+ bowls for runs as well . 2-3 ull find in his 50 agianst SA only 

7 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

@sscomp32- i think u have all the videos of dhoni in last 2 yrs, diff to find on youtube. Can u compile n show him that he has hit 137+ bowls for runs as well . 2-3 ull find in his 50 agianst SA only 

Wahab riaz says hi, rabada says hi, nuan Pradeep says hi... :giggle: genuine pace and a legspin are his weakness, can ask any cricket expert, you have to be blind fan not to accept that

20 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Wahab riaz says hi, rabada says hi, nuan Pradeep says hi... :giggle: genuine pace and a legspin are his weakness, can ask any cricket expert, you have to be blind fan not to accept that

decide krle 137 ya kuch aur bolna hai, coz 150+ troubles most specially at his age . Was listening to akthar interview where said even lara during his last days wasnt as comfertable against 150+

Leg spinner who can bowl googlies at good pace 

ur being blind to ignore he is making runs despite his issues

4 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

decide krle 137 ya kuch aur bolna hai, coz 150+ troubles most specially at his age . Was listening to akthar interview where said even lara during his last days wasnt as comfertable against 150+

Leg spinner who can bowl googlies at good pace 

ur being blind to ignore he is making runs despite his issues

Dear ankit sharma, all those bowlers mentioned above are all 137+kph not hard to decide. He was batting like a tailender against them, you may ignore it for 1000 times but a genuine pace is his weakness....

6 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Dear ankit sharma, all those bowlers mentioned above are all 137+kph not hard to decide. He was batting like a tailender against them, you may ignore it for 1000 times but a genuine pace is his weakness....

dear whoever ur,  he has hit 137+ bowlers in last few yrs and if @sscomp32 is able to compile ull see it

the name rabadda is one the best in world and everyone will struggle against him. Tailender:giggle: , tailender dnt avg 60 at their dips .....

ye le rabada 145k ball smashed for 6

see a ball before 139k+ of steyn smashed

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
10 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

dear whoever ur,  he has hit 137+ bowlers in last few yrs and if @sscomp32 is able to compile ull see it

the name rabadda is one the best in world and everyone will struggle against him. Tailender:giggle: , tailender dnt avg 60 at their dips .....

ye le rabada 145k ball smashed for 6

see a ball before 139k+ of steyn smashed

Lol, shall i show you a video of him struggling against wahab,pradeep and rabada!? Even balaji and bhajji has hit akhtar sami etc. For sixes in the past, 

Average?? Lol avg is just a number, if average is the most important thing then dhoni was avg. 33 in last years ct with Sr of 97 something coming at num.6, just not good enough to take him in eng for wc 

10 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Lol, shall i show you a video of him struggling against wahab,pradeep and rabada!? Even balaji and bhajji has hit akhtar sami etc. For sixes in the past, 

Average?? Lol avg is just a number, if average is the most important thing then dhoni was avg. 33 in last years ct with Sr of 97 something coming at num.6, just not good enough to take him in eng for wc 

Abhi kya hua list se rabadda ka naam nikal gaya, jaise pehle 137 nikla 

Even tendulkar struggled against tom dick n harry in his latter or injury years,

since u dnt knw much ill teach u something a cricketr goes through phases liek this specially early n later pafrt of his career whats important is to back him n him making runs

No cricketer ever remains same , kohli all of sudden looked like a fool agianst spin . This is international cricket not video . U call @Rasgulla a bot whereas ur the one who is spending most amount of time on video games forgetting cricket is played by humans not every day is same. Every will develop some problem at some time. The surreal expectation from guy at his dip is bizzare but in ur face he still avg 60

I remeber cricketer at their dip cudnt even touch the ball , a certain best batsman of world kohli avg 14 in england when he was struggling

HE avg 60 last yr despite being on down fall n now he looks o have improved 

avg of 33 is also not bat at his position . 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Even tendulkar struggled against tom dick n harry in his latter or injury years,

since u dnt knw much ill teach u something a cricketr goes through phases liek this specially early n later pafrt of his career whats important is to back him n him making runs

HE avg 60 last yr despite being on down fall n now he looks o have improved 

avg of 33 is also not bat at his position . 

33 avg is bad with sr below 100 batting at num 6 lol, you lack this basic understanding of cricket  :facepalm: 

Edited by speedheat
8 minutes ago, speedheat said:

33 avg is bad with sr below 100 batting at num 6 lol, you lack this basic understanding of cricket  :facepalm: 

read my post next time i have mentioned so many times he scored runs last yr but problem was his s/r and every cricketer will have some issue s/r was his and it looks to improving. 

at 6 that avg is not bad, s/r yes can be far better but certainely not the worst if u see when he had to bail out us from few collapses like in lanka or in chennai against aus

U talk about throwing someone out like yuvraj singh who doesnt contribute anything to the team and is a liability  , if dhoni goes out team india captaincy wud be much like RCB. Liabilities dnt avg 60

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

read my post next time i have mentioned so many times he scored runs last yr but problem was his s/r and every cricketer will have some issue s/r was his and it looks to improving. 

at 6 that avg is not bad, s/r yes can be far better but certainely not the worst if u see when he had to bail out us from few collapses like in lanka or in chennai against aus

U talk about throwing someone out like yuvraj singh who doesnt contribute anything to the team and is a liability  , if dhoni goes out team india captaincy wud be much like RCB. Liabilities dnt avg 60

I can't believe I am quoting this, the post above is filled with stupidity lol, 

1) kohli recently won a series vs sa in sa

Lol, don't sleep 

2) sr below 100 for someone batting at num 6 is poor and so as the avg of 33 and not to forget the mode of dismissals 

3) bhai give be bat and pads even I will score yo a avg of 60 at sr 80 hiding behind tailenders scoring useless not outs

Edited by speedheat