Cricketer Hardik Pandya Dating Esha Gupta

UrmiSinhaRay

Cricketer Hardik Pandya is dating Esha Gupta

Indian cricketer Hardik Pandya is reportedly dating Esha Gupta. The duo, however, wants to keep their relationship a secret and don't intend to make it public anytime soon.

Written By Bhavna Agarwal  Mumbai  Published: June 6, 2018 02:08 PM  29974 reads  1 comments

The love life of cricketer Hardik Pandya has been in the news for the longest time. The cricketer was earlier rumoured to be dating actress Elli

AvrRam. The rumours became strong after the two were even spotted together at several events. However, it seems the budding romance hit the rock after Elli apparently wanted a commitment. 

A source informed DNA, "Elli wanted a commitment, while Hardik was looking for something casual. This led to a lot of arguments between them and they called it quits. 

Guess, you are never really single in this field. According to reports now, the cricketer grew closer to actress Esha Gupta during this time and what started as a mere chat and now ended up with the duo dating each other. A source close to Esha informed DNA, "They met at a party and hit it off immediately. The duo started chatting up, exchanged numbers and before we knew, they were an item, 

The source added, "Right now, both of them are hush-hush about their budding romance. They want to see how things turn out. They make their lunch and dinner plans secretively and want to avoid the public glare. Currently, they are in the phase where they are getting to know each other.

Seems like a new cricketer-actor pair is in the making. Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma have been the biggest example of how the two world collided for the better and we cannot feel more excited about this new development. 

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Edited by velu

There was mention of urvashi rautela also in the timeline between these two.

What about Parineeti ?

Then there was this fake eyes and heavily filtered firang looking ( but Indian) gf.

Kya cheez hai yeh banda.

Itna khelega to burnout ho jaega.:p:

Waisay he seems to be more the kind who wants to be seen to be having fun than really having fun.Trying too hard for the playboy image.

Edited by beetle

I thought she was dating Hector Bellerin
Yeah heard about that.
Kya se kya hogaya.
EPL Ka Arsenal Footballer se IPL ka Mumbai Indians Cricketer.
Such a downgrade.
Also looks like Esha has a liking for younger guys.
Hector is 95 born while Hard-dick is 93er

25 minutes ago, beetle said:

There was mention of urvashi rautela also in the timeline between these two.

What about Parineeti ?

Then there was this fake eyes and heavily filtered firang looking ( but Indian) gf.

Kya cheez hai yeh banda.

Itna khelega to burnout ho jaega.:p:

Waisay he seems to be more the kind who wants to be seen to be having fun than really having fun.Trying too hard for the playboy image.

He doesn't even look good. Banda kaise famous ho gaya? 10 years back he would have been out of a job with the way he's performing. Hasn't played well at all apart from 2 innings where the games were already over. 

He doesn't even look good. Banda kaise famous ho gaya? 10 years back he would have been out of a job with the way he's performing. Hasn't played well at all apart from 2 innings where the games were already over. 

He is a gully level player.
Doesn't even deserve to play Ranji.

I infact feel that he is just warming the seat till Arjun Tendulkar becomes ready
Then Master Blaster will kick him off just like he got him in.

Kahaan se looks la lete ho yaar tum log? Guy has bucket loads of talent, swag and represents the most popular sporting team in India. Based on his initial sparks of brilliance he is going to become at least a good AR one day, no need for so much negativity. He's a 24 year old....how many 24 year olds achieve what he has done? Hope he has fun with these girls, parties and what not......sacrifice and hard work has rewarded him this luxury. Yet there are children of industrialists and movie stars with zero talent, no concept of hard work and truckloads of misplaced arrogance...yet whole country swoons over them because apparently they look good and have style. Rather have this dude date hot chicks than a Yash Birla or Harman Baweja. 

Edited by Gollum

21 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Doesn't even deserve to play Ranji.

I infact feel that he is just warming the seat till Arjun Tendulkar becomes ready

Are you salty because of 144WWW? 

17 hours ago, Gollum said:

Kahaan se looks la lete ho yaar tum log? Guy has bucket loads of talent, swag and represents the most popular sporting team in India. Based on his initial sparks of brilliance he is going to become at least a good AR one day, no need for so much negativity. He's a 24 year old....how many 24 year olds achieve what he has done? Hope he has fun with these girls, parties and what not......sacrifice and hard work has rewarded him this luxury. Yet there are children of industrialists and movie stars with zero talent, no concept of hard work and truckloads of misplaced arrogance...yet whole country swoons over them because apparently they look good and have style. Rather have this dude date hot chicks than a Yash Birla or Harman Baweja. 

Well said.  So what if he likes fugly haircuts and fuglier clothes and has a face that looks like a hungry street dog.  The guy is a value-add member for the Indian team.  That's all that matters.

22 hours ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Doesn't even deserve to play Ranji

A gully level player doesn't take the wickets of ABD, Steve Smith during crucial stages in international cricket.