Sign in to follow this  
asterix

FIFA World Cup 2018 | Russia | 14th June - 15th July

Mexico played outstandingly well. I do not understand the strategy of Germany. How come they leave goalkeepr all alone frequently. Mexicans had all their players defending. Germany hardly had one or two. Defense was extremely weak. They were lucky they didn't lose by bigger margin.

Mexico were really dangerous ,never thought they would toy with germany like that .

Brazil swiss was always gonna be a tight affair ,not surprised with the result rather surprised with tite's team selection ,didn't start with firminho and fernandinho 

43 minutes ago, velu said:

for the most part iran played 8 - 2 - 0 formation 

It was hilarious, the game was being played in half of football field, the side of Spanish goal keeper was completely empty! It was literally Spanish strikers vs Iranian defence. Iran also missed 2 easy chances.

16 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Joker Argentinian Goalkeeper again did a mistake looks like this guy is more of a normal football player rather than Goalkeeper

He has been mostly on the bench this season as Chelsea first choice Goalkeeper Cuortois (plays for Belgium) is really good. Lack of playing time clearly visible.

Argentina is a very boring side ,even in the last wc,they scraped 1-0 victories and reached the finals unconvincingly (mostly due to the strong defence,goalie and messi) ,this time around they have worsened and hardly creating any goal scoring opportunities ,they don't have synchronisation at front even with players like Messi,aguero,di Maria,dybala at helm 

11 hours ago, adi B said:

Argentina is a very boring side ,even in the last wc,they scraped 1-0 victories and reached the finals unconvincingly (mostly due to the strong defence,goalie and messi) ,this time around they have worsened and hardly creating any goal scoring opportunities ,they don't have synchronisation at front even with players like Messi,aguero,di Maria,dybala at helm 

I think India can beat them now lol

I watched my first match yesterday and it was worth burning the midnight oil. Late minute goal to spice up the group. Germany still got it. What a match it was. I thought Germany made a blunder in the early minutes by attacking too much too early resulting in a counter attack that led to the Swedes going 1-0. But Germany still dodged a bullet in the late minute strike. This was my first live match since 2006 WC. I thought 1998 was pretty good too. Im looking forward to the knockouts of this WC. Gonna be pretty interesting and mouth watering.

2 hours ago, velu said:

some unknown iranian guy missed a sitter and he might have knocked Portugal out 

The Iranian goalkeeper in post match interview was asked  what he was thinking when facing Ronaldo's penalty.

My hero is MSDhoni and I wanted to be just calm like him , dive and catch like him , he is such an inspiration to me.