Lurker check out the Cricket multimedia forums

King

Re: Lurker check out the Cricket multimedia forums Hi Ravi, I cudnt watch the videos that have been put in the "downloads" section.. can you pls give some names of the decoders which i can look out for.. i have this ffdshow and other codecs.. i read frm winamp site i nee to instal vp6.. but cudnt find one.. can u pls suggest me wat to do exactly.. im literally a big zero in these stuffs.. i wud really appreciate if u cud help me out on this.. Many Thanks in Advance

Re: Lurker check out the Cricket multimedia forums hey zubin, u dont have to do much.. if you are using firefox, then try to search for windows media player active x for firefox and download that file and then re open that window where the video is posted then u would be able to see the embeded media player.. because mostly in internet explorer, embeded media player is viewable automatically. but in firefox u need the plugin so just search for active x.. try this...

Re: Lurker check out the Cricket multimedia forums

hey zubin, u dont have to do much.. if you are using firefox, then try to search for windows media player active x for firefox and download that file and then re open that window where the video is posted then u would be able to see the embeded media player.. because mostly in internet explorer, embeded media player is viewable automatically. but in firefox u need the plugin so just search for active x.. try this...
oops i think i made a mistake here.. well i dint mean the videos in the multimedia forum... i m talking abt the videos in the "Downloads" section...