Priyanka Chopra gets flak for ‘Hindu terror’ plot in Quantico

Gollum

19 hours ago, Sachinism said:

I don't get the butt-hurt.

It's a fictional TV show. Plotlines are plotlines, this is not the 9 o'clock news.

There is an element of psy-ops here.

In 2008-9, the Congress (with ISI help) tried to frame the RSS-BJP as responsible for 26/11 using the bogey of Hindu terror and homegrown terrorism. This angle has been debunked now. 

Similarly, a Sadhvi was framed and jailed for the Malegaon blasts which happened around 2006 as part of this Hindu terror campaign. Again, her involvement has been debunked.

People see this Quantico plot as another attempt at promoting the Hindu terror angle as well as whitewashing the role of Pakistan in global terrorism. 

On 6/10/2018 at 5:33 PM, FischerTal said:

if tukaram omble hadn't caught kasab alive, then most likely Congress would have manufactured 26/11 as an RSS conspiracy. 

Even if Shahid Ombale hadn't caught Kasab, Indian agencies had telephonic excerpts and intercepted all communication between the terrorists and their handlers within a few hours of the attacks. Some of the ammunition and weapons had markings of Pakistani ordnance factories. The terrorists carried toothpastes and brushes of Pakistani make.  Long story short, there is overwhelming evidence pointing to Pakistani involvement in the attacks.

All this evidence was presented to the Pakistani ( and International) investigators by our agencies during the UPA 2 reign. What you suggest is very outlandish.

Edited by Mariyam

1 hour ago, jalebi_bhai said:

There is an element of psy-ops here.

In 2008-9, the Congress (with ISI help) tried to frame the RSS-BJP as responsible for 26/11 using the bogey of Hindu terror and homegrown terrorism. This angle has been debunked now. 

Similarly, a Sadhvi was framed and jailed for the Malegaon blasts which happened around 2006 as part of this Hindu terror campaign. Again, her involvement has been debunked.

People see this Quantico plot as another attempt at promoting the Hindu terror angle as well as whitewashing the role of Pakistan in global terrorism. 

Errrm sounds a tad far fetched and a desperate attempt to justify the furor. 

1 hour ago, Sachinism said:

Errrm sounds a tad far fetched and a desperate attempt to justify the furor. 

What part did you find "far fetched"?

FYI, here is a picture of senior Congress leader Digvijay Singh releasing a book "RSS Ki Saazish 26/11?". Why exactly would he partake in this book launch, which happened in 2010, when the investigative agencies had released dossiers proving Pakistan's role in 26/11 by 2009? 

CyJ6mK7XEAAJIC5.jpg

People protesting the Quantico episode see parallels between the two.

32 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

What part did you find "far fetched"?

FYI, here is a picture of senior Congress leader Digvijay Singh releasing a book "RSS Ki Saazish 26/11?". Why exactly would he partake in this book launch, which happened in 2010, when the investigative agencies had released dossiers proving Pakistan's role in 26/11 by 2009? 

CyJ6mK7XEAAJIC5.jpg

People protesting the Quantico episode see parallels between the two.

So you're saying there's some link between Singh and the writers of Quantico? And they're working together to conspire against Hindus?

I have no idea what your point is. You're reaching for some connection between two isolated incidents.

Do you speak up when Muslim's are portrayed as terrorists in TV shows? 

15 minutes ago, Sachinism said:

So you're saying there's some link between Singh and the writers of Quantico? And they're working together to conspire against Hindus?

I have no idea what your point is. You're reaching for some connection between two isolated incidents.

How many terrorist attacks in America or any country for that matter have been carried out by the Hindus?

No and no.

Let me clarify my stance then. What I'm saying is that the people protesting are seeing parallels between the Congress' attempt and the show writers' attempt. They feel that this is an attempt at incepting the idea of Hindus being devious enough to fake their identities and commit acts of terror to frame Muslims. That is the main bone of contention.  

Is there an actual connection between the two parties? I don't know. Could such a fictitious portrayal play a role in anti-Hindu psy-ops? Most definitely. It's the media after all.

I personally think that this is a publicity stunt from the Quantico writers to raise the profile of a show that no one seemingly cares about.....and their stunt worked because of all the outraging. Hindus are a very soft target to denigrate.

No I don't, why do you ask? Do you speak up when Muslims are portrayed as terrorists in TV shows and movies?

6 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Even if Shahid Ombale hadn't caught Kasab, Indian agencies had telephonic excerpts and intercepted all communication between the terrorists and their handlers within a few hours of the attacks. Some of the ammunition and weapons had markings of Pakistani ordnance factories. The terrorists carried toothpastes and brushes of Pakistani make.  Long story short, there is overwhelming evidence pointing to Pakistani involvement in the attacks.

All this evidence was presented to the Pakistani ( and International) investigators by our agencies during the UPA 2 reign. What you suggest is very outlandish.

is that why a senior congress leader such as Digvijay singh attended the book launch of "RSS ki Saazish"? its not outlandish, but quite plausible for congress to have used that as an election issue. we still have people in India believe that Batla house encounter was fake and Ishrat Jahan was "Bharat ki Beti". Mind you, these are not illiterate people but professors in India's universities like JNU, TISS, etc. it doesnt take much to fool docile Indians. if it was hard, then Congress wouldn't have ruled India for so long in the first place. 

7 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Just a technical query, would it have been possible for the Pakistanis to plead plausible deniability, had the Indian agencies not found the satellite phone in the dhingy and caught Kasab? They could've argued that these items (guns, ammo, dry fruits, brushes) were planted to frame them.

5 hours ago, Stradlater said:

How many terrorist attacks in America or any country for that matter have been carried out by the Hindus?

How is that relevant?

3 hours ago, jalebi_bhai said:

No and no.

Let me clarify my stance then. What I'm saying is that the people protesting are seeing parallels between the Congress' attempt and the show writers' attempt. They feel that this is an attempt at incepting the idea of Hindus being devious enough to fake their identities and commit acts of terror to frame Muslims. That is the main bone of contention.  

Is there an actual connection between the two parties? I don't know. Could such a fictitious portrayal play a role in anti-Hindu psy-ops? Most definitely. It's the media after all.

I personally think that this is a publicity stunt from the Quantico writers to raise the profile of a show that no one seemingly cares about.....and their stunt worked because of all the outraging. Hindus are a very soft target to denigrate.

No I don't, why do you ask? Do you speak up when Muslims are portrayed as terrorists in TV shows and movies?

None, because I accept they're fictional TV show and treat them as such. Someone needs to be made the boogeyman.

9 hours ago, Gollum said:

This country is so divided, can see that even on this forum. We can't even talk in one voice when our country's reputation is attacked, sad to see. 

Try making a fictional movie with a Jewish woman from Poland falling in love with an SS soldier, and then let's see if they have the guts to justify it's fictionality. 

11 hours ago, FischerTal said:

is that why a senior congress leader such as Digvijay singh attended the book launch of "RSS ki Saazish"? its not outlandish, but quite plausible for congress to have used that as an election issue. we still have people in India believe that Batla house encounter was fake and Ishrat Jahan was "Bharat ki Beti". Mind you, these are not illiterate people but professors in India's universities like JNU, TISS, etc. it doesnt take much to fool docile Indians. if it was hard, then Congress wouldn't have ruled India for so long in the first place. 

The Congress distanced itself from the stance that the book was taken. Did Digvijay attend the book launch as the representative of the Congress? 

Aziz Burney, the author, later published a 'safai and a maafi' over the contents of that book. But he was beyond redemption by that point.

10 hours ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Just a technical query, would it have been possible for the Pakistanis to plead plausible deniability, had the Indian agencies not found the satellite phone in the dhingy and caught Kasab? They could've argued that these items (guns, ammo, dry fruits, brushes) were planted to frame them.

It wasn't just the satellite phones. We intercepted all communication between the terrorists and their handlers. Some advanced ( for 2008) type of VoIP was used and the masterminds thought that they wouldn't be over heard. All these in toto proved the complicity of the Pakistanis. The Pakistanis have always been in denial and no amount of evidence is going to change that.

Even in face of overwhelming evidence, the Pakistanis have been in denial. First their official line was that the attackers weren't Pakistani. Then when it was exposed that all of the 10 were Pakistanis, they floated this non state actors theory. While there maybe *some* truth to the fact that the highest level of leadership- civilian or military weren't aware of this attack, there is do denying that officers as highly ranked as majors and brigadiers were onto this and provided all kinds of logistical support.

10 hours ago, Gollum said:

This country is so divided, can see that even on this forum. We can't even talk in one voice when our country's reputation is attacked, sad to see. 

This obscure TV show attacks our country's reputation? :confused:

Are you trying to say that the American people and the others who watch it are that stupid that they mistake a plot line for the real world?