So where is the line for 'Freedom of Speech' in a Democracy?

Austin 3:!6

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

This anti-national creature has been spreading lies about our armed forces on a daily basis, the JNU habit of demonizing our braves, *ing bitch, should be behind bars. She has history in these fake news matters, been called out many time....like that lie about Kashmiri girls trapped in Dehradun hostel which Uttarakhand police denied. No wonder she and Shah Faesal have so much common ground. 

How is this biatch allowed to roam free? 

This is a clear case of hate speech. 

Army should sue her straight away and make sure she has to pay a hefty fine and spend time behind the bars so that these jokers in future think twice before peddling fake news so liberally. 

Now you know what, this story would probably be picked by Washington Post or Bloomberg soon who on the basis of few unverified tweets would go on a rampage against Indian Govt with accusations such as human rights violations and what not. 

The world is truly a messed up place.Everyday I find myself agreeing with Donald Trump on his stance on blatant bias of leftist media. 

one jumped in river while being chased by security men while other died of heart attack. In both cases, A&E department couldn’t come to rescue as for as boy had no more then 100 seconds to survive, in case of cardiac arrest survival chance is allmost zero if cPR is not given within 5 mins.

what were fellow stone pelters doing with his brethren? How does she expect security personnel save them when stone pelters are busy throwing bricks at security personnel.

i challenge her or anyone supporting her view to try to save person going through cardiac arrest.

PS: I have seen cardiac arrest in my gym and I can say achchee acchoon ki phat ke haath mein aa jaati Hai. 

A great example of freedom of speech on this forum was just seen, when a thread was disappeared because some Pidis decided to bark about its subject matter, ie "Over-breeding". These same Pidis, as low IQ as they are, love to give gyaan to others about how open-minded they are and how other people are ignorant or bigots. :fishing:

Close your ears to anything uncomfortable and then bark about how liberal/objective/neutral you are. Pidis are a rare breed indeed. :hysterical: 

Edited by Tibarn

6 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

A great example of freedom of speech on this forum was just seen, when a thread was disappeared because some Pidis decided to bark about its subject matter, ie "Over-breeding". These same Pidis, as low IQ as they are, love to give gyaan to others about how open-minded they are and how other people are ignorant or bigots. :hysterical: 

Close your ears to anything uncomfortable and then bark about how liberal/objective/neutral you are. Pidis are a rare breed indeed. 

Lol I was wondering the same. 

I wrote such a witty response to one of @Gollum's posts and next thing I find is that the thread doesn't even exist. 

For a second I thought I was on pakpassion :phehe:

Edited by Stradlater

2 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Lol I was wondering the same. 

I wrote such a witty response to one of @Gollum's posts and next thing I find is that the thread doesn't even exist. 

For a second I thought it was pakpassion :phehe:

Bro you are lucky, I wrote ~250-300 words with multiple links, and as soon as I clicked post this screen showed up

Screenshot-3.png

WTF, I wrote such a long essay there and once I clicked the submit button the thread disappeared. WTF !!!! 3rd or 4th time this has happened to me. Why can't we have a civil discussion about certain sensitive topics, where is my FOE? 

@sandeep did you ask the admins to close the thread? 

WTF is this admins? Is this a Pakistani forum?

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/K

Edited by Gollum

@Tibarn @Stradlater @sergio04  @Ranvir (OP of the thread in question I think) ....this is really getting on my nerves now. ICF was never like this, the least admins/mods can do here is inform us about the contentious parts, maybe edit (even delete if you wish) some of the parts so that there is no clash with forum policy/guidelines. Why delete an entire thread altogether, some of us waste 20-30 minutes, maybe more to write a detailed post and boom the thread is gone. And the subject matter in the thread in question was legit.

To those who claim to be liberal and open minded, why so much intolerance when a topic which you might find uncomfortable is raised by others. If you are open minded, put forth your arguments, debate, shut up the other party....else stay out of the thread. Why force your echo chamber decision to prevent other posters from expressing their FOS?

Edited by Gollum

7 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I missed it, which thread ? What was the content?

Fertility rate of Muslim community, how they take over states/societies by population explosion. OP Ranvir is British, he was quoting examples in Britain. Then other regions, posters were eager to participate, and then the thread vanished. 

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

@Tibarn @Stradlater @sergio04  @Ranvir (OP of the thread in question I think) ....this is really getting on my nerves now. ICF was never like this, the least admins/mods can do here is inform us about the contentious parts, maybe edit some of the stuff so that there is no clash with forum policy/guidelines. Why delete an entire thread altogether, some of us waste 20-30 minutes, maybe more to write a detailed post and boom the thread is gone. And the subject matter in this thread in question was legit.

To those who claim to be liberal and open minded, why so much discomfort when a topic which you might find uncomfortable is raised by others. If you are open minded, put forth your arguments, debate, shut up the other party....else stay out of the thread. Why force your echo chamber decision to prevent other posters from expressing their FOS?

Bhai you and me both know that certain admins *cough* lizard *cough* with special love for peacefuls have been on it for some time now and this wasn't an one time occurrence. 

Remember last year when a poster threatened to file a FIR against us if we didn't tone down on our right wing rhetoric? 

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Fertility rate of Muslim community, how they take over states/societies by population explosion. OP Ranvir is British, he was quoting examples in Britain. Then other regions, posters were eager to participate, and then the thread vanished. 

Coincidently, I had come across this being pitched as one of the national security threats.  Wanted to bring it up. It becomes too illiberal to talk about it. But these ostrichs don't know they are the biggest threats to our existence. The population control bill being discussed by Modi govt is being seen as a front to address this issue. 

Edited by coffee_rules