Scotland vs England - Only ODI -Edinburgh, Jun 10 2018

2 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

How's ur bowling?

Whatever total we end up with England can get it.

The ground they playing on  is not the biggest .

To make this score is showing we are improving and making the decision to reduce to ten teams for WC a disgrace.

First team ever in ODI against England that first five batters score 39 and above.

For an associate we are improving ( bring on Pakistan )

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Even Scots have a more dynamic middle order than India. Hey @Tattieboy does your team have any nickname or should we simply call them Scots? 

It's an absolute road wicket with shortish boundaries and a lightening outfield, I expect England to chase the total .

Just Scots will be fine .

So I have converted into be a Scot for the T20 games against Pakistan. 

Another piece of useless information for you, the guy Callum MacLeod who hit 140* , meat with his mum and dad when he played his first Scottish u13 game. Callum's first club was  Budhi Kunderans club 

ODI cricket has become a farce, every gully ka Bunty transforms into a Viv Richards. Even though I am not a fan of T20, ODI has become even more nonsensical. Hopefully in the future ODIs are limited to ICC tourneys and maybe 10-12 ODIs per team annually. Tests+T20s(mainly league)...the 2 extremes is the way to go moving forward. 

Edited by Gollum
6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

ODI cricket has become a farce, every gully ka Bunty transforms into a Viv Richards. Even though I am not a fan of T20, ODI has become even more nonsensical. Hopefully in the future ODIs are limited to ICC tourneys and maybe 10-12 ODIs per team annually. Tests+T20s(mainly league)...the 2 extremes is the way to go moving forward. 

It's an ODI international 

If associate teams can't play internationals and the big 4 don't want them in WC how to they progress ?

If Scotland do beat England today teams were reluctant to play them before but definitely reluctant if they win. 

11 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

It's an ODI international 

If associate teams can't play internationals and the big 4 don't want them in WC how to they progress ?

If Scotland do beat England today teams were reluctant to play them before but definitely reluctant if they win. 

Sad state of affairs, ICC is an inward looking body. The 10 team WC is a sham and I am morally outraged because of that decision.