Manjrekar: Pujara , a proven failure in overseas.

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

so he wants dhawan in 11 and wants to drop pujara coz he has been a proven overseas failure acc to him 

hows dhawan successful overseas is my question to him?

Hope he is not craving for Rohit to be our number 3 :giggle:. Its time now to look for alternatives Che has been a failure overseas.Dhawan I think has centuries in Australia and New Zealand that might be the reason he wants Dhawan to play overseas who is equally unreliable.

Edited by gambhirfan

Pujara has failed in every country outside Asia .even he could not buy runs in wi . He has very loose techniquewhich  only suited for Asian condition .evey home  cycle he looked world beater and his fan start souting he is india's best test batsman than comes to overseas and they become reticent. I remembered before sa series every icf predict he is going to india's highest run score but what would happen.i though if that type of record Kohli has how much abuse he get from this great forum.

4 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Pujara scored a 50 in the last overseas test we won. He is still one of the best bat. If he can't, I doubt there is any who can.

ur overratting him way to much, he hasnt set a high benchmark overseas that wud be difficult to beat 

He is one of the best bat in subcontinent but overseas his place is under huge question mark. He has to do a lot more then that 50 now 

46 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ur overratting him way to much, he hasnt set a high benchmark overseas that wud be difficult to beat 

He is one of the best bat in subcontinent but overseas his place is under huge question mark. He has to do a lot more then that 50 now 

i am not overrating him, I am underrating others. he is the best of the worst.