Suresh raina to replace Ambati Rayudu in India's ODI squad for series against England.

1 minute ago, asterix said:

Years of Grocery deliveries helped him...

I can wait to see Raina jumping like a monkey On the leg side to play fast bowlers...

Dada even I wanted Virat to lead the side but as far as shorter form of the game goes his choice of selection has been very disappointing and he looks helpless out in the middle once the opposition are on top.

Dada even I wanted Virat to lead the side but as far as shorter form of the game goes his choice of selection has been very disappointing and he looks helpless out in the middle once the opposition are on top.

Oh, ODIs & T20s, don’t even worry about team selections...Kohli is just a mask... main decision are and will be taken on & off the field by “somebody else”. One who can’t be named here...
Now it's very clear why Pant is not getting a chance , I m sure even if Raina gets injured they ll  choose Sachin baby or Rajat bhatia but Pant is not going to get a chance before 19 WC.
Pant won't get a chance even after that.
His promoters shot themselves in the foot by hailing him as Next Dhoni.
They will max let him fail him 1-2 and draft somebody else.
We will go back to the Pre-Dhoni era of swinging wk-bat.

I do think however , Kishan stands a bigger chance than Pant in being the next Dhoni

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

I have lost interest in ODI cricket and am so glad about my frame of mind when I see decisions like this. I can understand the pain of true-blue ODI followers after such * ups, I truly empathize with them. We have achieved zilch in white ball cricket post 2013 CT, biggest underachievers taking into account our personnel and strength of competition.

I will only follow Indian test matches henceforth and hope that Bevda-Brat combo don't do repeats of SA tour in the coming assignments.